DO you believe that Jesus Christ is in the flesh right NOW?

Is Jesus Christ alive to day in the flesh

• Jesus Christ changes all the time .

• God is Spirit and no will can see him.

• No he is a dead man.

• yes he is alive today and that is part of are hope!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Force

GO NOLES!!!!!!! 16 58
Sep 23, 2002
In Vegas at the moment....
Visit site
✟8,888.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Mark 16

12Afterward Jesus appeared in a different form to two of them while they were walking in the country.

Luke 24
15 As they talked and discussed these things with each other, Jesus himself came up and walked along with them; 16but they were kept from recognizing him.

John 20

14 "They have taken my Lord away," she said, "and I don't know where they have put him." At this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, but she did not realize that it was Jesus.

They did not recognize him....could be that God himself distracted their site ...or he changed his appearance.

John 20
25 So the other disciples told him, "We have seen the Lord!"
But he said to them, "Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe it."
26 A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, "Peace be with you!" 27Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe."
28 Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my God!"
29 Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

His scars were still there and Thomas touched his flesh and he also ate...........yet at several times it says or implies that he just appears.

1 Corinthians 15

The Resurrection Body

35 But someone may ask, "How are the dead raised? With what kind of body will they come?" 36How foolish! What you sow does not come to life unless it dies. 37When you sow, you do not plant the body that will be, but just a seed, perhaps of wheat or of something else. 38But God gives it a body as he has determined, and to each kind of seed he gives its own body. 39All flesh is not the same: Men have one kind of flesh, animals have another, birds another and fish another. 40There are also heavenly bodies and there are earthly bodies; but the splendor of the heavenly bodies is one kind, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is another.

This explains all the different types of bodies....read especially verse 40...which I think explains it all.

I personally feel that the last one explains it...it was a new body as we are to have someday in heaven....which is explained I believe in Revelations....

Upvote 0
1John 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God. 3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, where of ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 john 7 For as many decievers are entered into the world, who confess not the Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deciever and a antichrist.

2 john 10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, recieve him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: 11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds

luke 12:51 Suppose ye that I[Christ] am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division.

.............. seperation of Goats and sheep.................

Upvote 0

Force

GO NOLES!!!!!!! 16 58
Sep 23, 2002
In Vegas at the moment....
Visit site
✟8,888.00
Faith
Pentecostal
A Brethren IN CHRIST said:
1John 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God. 3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, where of ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 john 7 For as many decievers are entered into the world, who confess not the Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deciever and a antichrist.

2 john 10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, recieve him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: 11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds

luke 12:51 Suppose ye that I[Christ] am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division.

I believe that Jesus Christ came in the flesh as a human......but when he resurrected I believe he was given a new body as we will when we die, and go to heaven.

Upvote 0

heb12-2

Aug 7, 2003
✟298.00
Force said:
I believe that Jesus Christ came in the flesh as a human......but when he resurrected I believe he was given a new body as we will when we die, and go to heaven.

Brethren, this is the point that florida college was also making.
They're not denying that Jesus came in the flesh.

Your original question concerned the body he has now. The verses you mentioned I believe are not really talking about whether Jesus' current body is flesh or spirit. John was fighting gnosticism (they didn't believe that deity came to earth in human form).

I don't believe either of the previous posts are denying what John said concerning Jesus.

Upvote 0
heb12-2 said:
Brethren, this is the point that florida college was also making.
They're not denying that Jesus came in the flesh.

Your original question concerned the body he has now. The verses you mentioned I believe are not really talking about whether Jesus' current body is flesh or spirit. John was fighting gnosticism (they didn't believe that deity came to earth in human form).

I don't believe either of the previous posts are denying what John said concerning Jesus.

go to is baptism nessessary for salvation in question about christainity

look up his response very clear he has been harrassing me there as well as here

Florida doesw not believe that Christ is in the Flesh but is a Spirit and no one can see him so he is a Goat

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

heb12-2

Aug 7, 2003
✟298.00
go to is baptism nessessary for salvation in question about christainity

look up his response very clear he has been harrassing me there as well as here

Florida doesw not believe that Christ is in the Flesh but is a Spirit and no one can see him so he is a Goat

lol, are you saying that floridacollege is a "Goat" or Jesus is a "Ghost"? :)

Upvote 0
FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT UNDERSTAND [KENTUCKY]

Some people just like to look at John 4:24 were it says God is Spirit thus they conclude that since God is Spirit no one can see him.

luke 24:39 spirit hath not flesh and bones as Jesus had

we do to in 1 thes 5:23

some people have a problem about him being in the flesh because of 1 cor 15:39-40 were it talks about different types of bodies

In 1cor 15:50 flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God.

so how can we get there V51 we will all be changed

Is the bible misspoken..... heavens no......

the change is to flesh and bone can enter heaven

Eph 5:30 For we are members of His flesh and bones.

Upvote 0
F

Florida College

florida is a goat

Brethren,

Thank you for your sincere gesture as a student of the bible that is solely interested in pleasing God. I am impressed with the concern you show for my spiritual welfare. :scratch:

Actually, according to Matt. 25:31-46, I identify myself with the sheep.

"Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution." (2 Timothy 3:12)

"Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it it written, 'Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,' says the Lord." (Romans 12:19) :mad:

FC

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NOT MY WORD BUT GOD"S

Upvote 0

Some people just like to look at John 4:24 were it says God is Spirit thus they conclude that since God is Spirit no one can see him.

some people have a problem about him being in the flesh because of 1 cor 15:39-40 were it talks about different types of bodies

Upvote 0

are hope is to be resurected like Christ in the Flesh and Bone and if you do not see it you are blind once again every one should know that are flesh and blood is corrupt but will be saved 1 thes 5:23 but God gives more than that the how but in general terms

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.