DO YOU BELIEVE IN WATER BAPTISM ??

bbbbbbb

Jun 9, 2015
✟366,920.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I don't know that it would help me at all to know that. But I already did. The rules for gentiles are found in the laws of Noah. And those laws do not contain a sabbath day. The sabbath was given to the Israelites in Exodus.

That is actually not a great deal of comfort to know because under the rules of Noah all mankind was destroyed except for eight people. The rules of Jesus Christ are even more frightening because under them there is none righteous, not even one. Only those who have heard the gospel and have believed will be saved. That excludes the vast majority of Muslims, Hindus, and Bhuddists, not to mention everybody who will never even hear the name of Jesus Christ, much less be baptized.

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟324,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
That is actually not a great deal of comfort to know because under the rules of Noah all mankind was destroyed except for eight people. The rules of Jesus Christ are even more frightening because under them there is none righteous, not even one. Only those who have heard the gospel and have believed will be saved. That excludes the vast majority of Muslims, Hindus, and Bhuddists, not to mention everybody who will never even hear the name of Jesus Christ, much less be baptized.

What becomes of those who hear but are not baptized?

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have to leave and will be back on Thursday and if you have a special verse , point it out to me and will comment on Thursday .

dan p
Hi Guojing , sorry that I have taken , such a long time as I forgot , as I had many things on my plate , and you are doing GOOD .

dan p

Upvote 0