• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

do you believe in this deliverances?

Discussion in 'Missions, Evangelism & Witnessing' started by lambofgod43985889, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Bèlla

Bèlla His will ❤️ my fate Supporter

+9,322
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    log,

If it’s on YouTube not a chance. When you read a book you taste the words and digest the information differently than things you see and hear. That’s why Satan invests more energy in perverting music, movies, tv, and videos. The viewer is less discriminating and swallows the lies unknowingly.

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

2. lambofgod43985889

lambofgod43985889 Well-Known Member Supporter

+326
    Chile
    Protestant
    Private
    Nobody risks to give the word about the truth or lie this TB Joshua ministry is, I included, I am not brave enough to give my opinion.

3. Carl Emerson

Carl Emerson Well-Known Member

+4,060
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married
    OK....

Well it may be just a matter of style - but for me I don't converse with demons period. I just tell them where to get off. I exercise a quiet authority and don't contest. Call me naive if you want but once I discern a spiritual entity that in itself is enough to give me the confidence to call the shots. My encounters are by appointment in private. If needed I will have a close friend accompany me - we have ministered together of and on for 35 years. There is no drama.

4. lambofgod43985889

lambofgod43985889 Well-Known Member Supporter

+326
    Chile
    Protestant
    Private
    I see. I agree with you. Maybe in the region this African pastor moves, explicit signs are required to make the crowd see that there is a spiritual battle in this world.

5. RebeccaSunshine

RebeccaSunshine New Member

+32
    United States
    Methodist
    Single
    All of this is much too scary for me :flushed:

6. *LILAC

*LILAC Keeping it simple. Supporter

+7,390
    Canada
    Christian
    Married
    I've seen enough of emmanuel tv to discern it's fake and for show and money. These are your lying signs and wonders. I do believe Christians have authority over unclean spirits and those spirits are cast out once you command them to leave in Jesus' name.