Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear ones.
This is what we have heard:

Oh give thanks to the LORD; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples! -1 Chronicles 16:8
Sing to him, sing praises to him; tell of all his wondrous works! -1 Chronicles 16:9
Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice! -1 Chronicles 16:10
Seek the LORD and his strength; seek his presence continually! -1 Chronicles 16:11

Dear ones, Aren’t these that has been said is exactly how we were when we sensed His presence so strongly in our lives ?

That we like to talk about God’s deeds from morning till night, we can’t stop but be awed when telling His wondrous works in our lives. We are so delighted to glory in His Holy name. We can’t stop to talk about Him to whomsoever we met, and telling about His goodness.

In our hearts, we are so thirsty and hungry for His words, His presence and His power, that we seek, seek and seek Him. Even remembering His goodness while we sleep on our beds. And being excited for what God has in store for us tomorrow.

Remembering those experiences, do bring great delights in our lives. Our delights are Christ whom we love.

To God be all glory. Amen

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are quite right, Santoso, that we need to be praising our God; that is IF one knows our Creator-God rather than believing about a god. Many religious types speak of God, but never mention the Savior ---not reading John 14:6; would you say? Maybe they have a different god??

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are quite right, Santoso, that we need to be praising our God; that is IF one knows our Creator-God rather than believing about a god. Many religious types speak of God, but never mention the Savior ---not reading John 14:6; would you say? Maybe they have a different god??
Dear one,
Let us give thanks to God, if we indeed tasted that God is gracious.
Dear one, let us call upon the Lord that He may open doors of opportunities to those who have believed wrongly.
Dear one, for our Lord have come to save those who were lost and goes astray.
It is true, dear one, many may have not read:

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. -John 14:6

Dear one, though they read, many eyes may have not perceived and many ears may not have understood.

So dear one, let walk in the ways of the Lord, that they may perceive. Let us abide in the truth of His love, that we heard and believe:
And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life. -1 John 5:20

Dear one, let the word of God sounded forth from us, the word of faith how we turned from idols to serve the living and true God and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come.

Dear one, let me share you my testimony.
I was one who turned to medium who tells fortunes and interpret omens. I didn’t like what I heard and detest gods who gave these fortunes and omens. I do not know who should I turn to but God saw me among the crowds and had compassion on me when I was harassed and helpless like sheep without a shepherd. I was brought to an indoor stadium where they praise God. I was impressed by Christians who praise God like God so near them. That gave me the reason to give my life to Jesus as Lord and Savior.

So dear one, you will be amazed in many ways how God graciously have worked and still works now among those who have believed and will believe.

So dear one, pray for many doors of opportunities that the deeds of the Lord may be known among the people, including those who were lost and goes astray.

Dear one, let us love those who were lost and goes astray through the love of Christ, that they may taste the goodness of the Lord, call upon the name of the Lord and be saved.

To God be all glory and thanksgiving. Hallelujah.Amen.

• Agree
Reactions: 1watchman
Upvote 0