Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Tell that to Martin Luther and Isaac Newton who disagree with your Interpertation I am sure they had more than a 5th grade understanding.

Well we understand Martin Luther had a built in bias don't we? And we understand that Daniel stated via Gabriel that the Prophecy would be SEALED UP UNTIL THE END, so I do not think they had a chance to be given the understandings because they did not live during these END TIMES like we do. So I put no stock in their interpretations to be honest. The Holy Spirit was not yet passing out the understandings. Its quite evident that the KINGS are END TIME KINGS........There is nothing else to debate in reality.

You say that the your knowlege is from the Holy Spirit, we know that the Holy Spirit guided the reformers. So we have a problem here either the reformers were not listening to the right spirit or you are not listening to the right spirit. You and the reformers both can not be right.

You are "CONFLATING" separate missions, they did their jobs, the pushed for the Holy Word to be given unto the masses without it being given unto us in another Entities choosing. That doesn't mean the Holy Spirit gave them anything per se about End Time Prophecy, does it? Gabriel tells us when all of the Prophetic uttering will be brought to light, in he last days.

Daniel 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? 9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

I will stick with the reformers as your teaching comes from the counter reformation teaching.
You should stick with the Holy Scriptures and NOT MEN, I guided to scriptures that show you that the RCC angle is BOGUS, and the scriptures themselves say so, I do not care what MEN SAY. Seems you want to hang on to men's traditions.

There is no one left alive on this plant except Satan after God's people are raptured.
Wrong, of course. The Rapture happens before the Tribulation. Of course you don't get that either.

Very true statement, Now we have to decide which are half truths or outright lies.
The reformation or the counter reformation.

Can you tell me which of the two is a lie or half truth, reformation or counter reformation?

You list yourself as a protestant yet you follow counter refermation teaching that is an oxymoron.

The Scriptures will tell you, IF you let them.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums