Do you actually get the answers you claim to get?

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Sometimes more quickly than other times. It generally is according to whether or not I am fully persuaded. Also there are times when the Lord directs me to do something and then it depends on whether I act on it or not.

Once I stood on the Word for healing and for the first time I didn't receive it right away. In fact, 2 years passed and things got worse. I didn't quit believing but kept standing. Meanwhile the Holy Spirit was nudging me to change something in my diet. I resisted because I liked that thing and dismissed the thought as a "good idea", not a "God idea". Thankfully, He did not give up on me, and I finally got with the program and did what He directed. My healing was immediate.

Looking forward to hearing from others on this. I think your question was a very good one and people need to understand these things because it does not always come right away. Some fall away when this happens, just like Jesus said in the parable of the Sower sows the Word in Mark 4. I think the answer lies right there. That's where the rubber meets the road.

Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Realistically do you walk in the victory you claim to be living in.
Do you actually experience the healing when you pray?
Do you see the provision when you believe?
I know what the bible say but what it says and what happens are they in sync?

Until the things I need manifested from God, I stand on:​

Rom 4:17- "Calling those things which be "not" as though they were."

Heb 11:1- "Now (faith) is the substance of things hoped for, the "evidence" of things not seen."

Mark 11:24- "Therefore I say unto you, whatsoever things you desire, (when you pray), believe that you receive them, and you shall have them."

I read your profile and here's my advise to you...

Eph 5:18- "And be not drunk with wine wherein is excess, but be filled with the Spirit."

I hope this response answers your questions.

Be blessed....

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟562,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
God hears and answers every prayer offered in faith.
100%.
He never says no to a prayer offered in faith.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
God hears and anwers every prayer offered in faith.
100%.

Amen, dids....welcome back

Blessings....

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
yep, it works. you want examples?

my latest was today. yesterday a friend was telling about her hummingbirds that she has down in Texas. I've had hummers here, but hadn't seen evidence of a single one yet this year; 2 months after they should have been here.

I like them, and God knows that. today as i was looking out my window i saw a hummer who came to my flowers for a drink. Now that may be small to you, but to have a hummer show up at that exact moment that i was looking at the flowers that i had planted, in hopes that they would come---to me that's God working.

i don't think that there's any request too great or too small that God can't handle.

want another example? yesterday and this morning i was experiencing a bit of a sore throat. Nothing major, just a small nagging sore throat that i told God i didn't want. I went to church anyway, sang all the praise songs, and walked out of the church with no sore throat! A small thing, but nothing is too small for God.

now not only did He heal me from my sore throat, but He also gave me eyes to see and experience a new appreciation for my pastor's wife this morning.
God let me see her as a great woman that He worked thru for many years.
This morning we got to see the fruit of her many years of faith and devotion as she worked to raise her children, educate her husband, and support the growth of our church in so many ways, while always standing behind the scenes in a supportive role.

none of those things above could i have accomplished or made to happen on my own--it was all God doing every bit of that, just because He's good.:bow:

when most people think about asking God for things there's two mistakes that they make:
1. they only think to give Him the big stuff, and then only when there's no possible way that they can do anything about it themselves.

2. they fail to see the small things that God does for them out of His grace every day, just because He loves us and He cares for us.

Upvote 0

Yahu

Jezebel's bain
May 14, 2012
✟3,900.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

It really depends on what is asked. We should be asking for His will to be done in our lives as opposed to OUR will be done. To pray our will be done in someone else's life is a form of witchcraft. Yah will not honor prayers of imposing our will over another person but other spirits hearing that prayer may try to 'be a god' and impose that will thus making it witchcraft.

Now here is an example of healing. A friend of mine was sterile. He and his wife were trying to have children. What we didn't know at the time is the sterility was caused by a curse sent via witchcraft. His wife was in the military and her roommate was a witch. Her new husband was in college 60 miles away so she kept her room in the dorm and visited on her days off. The coven her roommate belonged to hated her for her christian testimony.

I anointed and prayed over Tony about his sterility. It broke the curse. Unfortunately the witch just immediately returned the curse. The spirit sent to cause the curse reported back to the witch after it was broken. She sent it back over and over again.

What we should have done was find the sin in Tony's life that opened the door to the curse and get that door closed. It doesn't do any good to get rid of the symptom without getting rid of the root cause.

The couple finally gave up on healing and used a surrogate father. Later, one of the coven members got saved and informed us that we had broken off the curse several times only to have it resent thus it looked like the healing had failed.

Prayers for blessing or claiming blessing without meeting the requirements is useless. The bible is NOT a spell book to speak what you want and demand Yah grant it without meeting the requirements for the blessing.

The 'word of Faith' bible college I attended was a good example of this. The pastor would even call on the 'four winds' to bring blessings. The 'four winds/spirits' are the four primary principalities of witchcraft. Needless to say, I didn't stay but the first year.

What we should do is have our desires line up with His desires.

Upvote 0

Yahu

Jezebel's bain
May 14, 2012
✟3,900.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
God hears and answers every prayer offered in faith.
100%.

Sure He does. You can have all the faith you want to impose your will over someone else's life but the answer is NO from Yah. You don't have the right to impose your will over another unless that individual is directly under your authority like a child or a wife.

He will answer prayers of His will be done by your faith.

Upvote 0
Mar 2, 2012
✟16,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
hi Yahu..... you are new to CF it seems.... just to let you know there are several FAITH forums / FAITH houses on CF..... each forum has it's own SOF..... as well as CF has FORUM-wide rules.....

one of the rules is that you can not debate or teach against WOF doctrines.... in the WOF forum.... you can only post in fellowship and ask us questions....

if you wish to debate WOF doctrines.... you will find in the spirit filled/charismatic forum a sub-forum for DEBATING.... there are many wof and non-wof there.... you are free to debate wof there....

each faith house/ faith forum is like a family or church.... just as you would not enter a wof church and start preaching against their beliefs.... so too you can not do that here.... nor in any faith house forum on CF.....

hope you find the forum that best agrees with your doctrines.... if you are having trouble finding that on your own.... member services.... or the new member forum..... can help you find which forum you would best fit/be happy in....

love... peace... blessings.....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟562,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sure He does. You can have all the faith you want to impose your will over someone else's life but the answer is NO from Yah. You don't have the right to impose your will over another unless that individual is directly under your authority like a child or a wife.

He will answer prayers of His will be done by your faith.
I did not say he answers all prayers offerer by will. I said He answered those offered with faith.
We cannot possibly have faith for things that are out of love because faith is energized by love. It is impossible to have faith for drugs, booze, prostitutes, WMDs, or any other thing that is not the result of love.
God NEVER says no to love, faith, and the name of Jesus.

Hint
God does not even hear prayers not offered in love and faith.
He cannot say NO to prayers He does not even hear!

But those prayers offered in faith.. YES every time!

Reactions: Scottmcc1
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟562,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The greatest thing outside of salvation is that Jesus gave His name for us to use. God WANTS our joy to be full and part of that is asking the Father in Jesus name for the desires of our reborn heart so that He can give them to us! That is TRUE joy saints!

Upvote 0

Lindas Place

Oct 11, 2011
United States
✟16,855.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually they are not always in sync… because sometimes we don’t even know what to pray for, that’s why the spirit intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. (Romans 8:26) and we receive far more than we could ever imagine to pray for. I think Henry Blackaby summed this up nicely…

Praying for one thing and getting another

Have you ever prayed for one thing and got another? I have. Then some dear soul would say “God is trying to get you to persist. Keep on praying until you get what you want. “ During one of those times I kept asking God in one direction and I kept getting something else.

In the middle of that experience, I started reading from the second chapter of Mark in my quiet time. That is the story of the four men who brought their crippled friend to Jesus to be healed. Because of the crowd, they opened a hole in the roof and let the man down in front of Jesus. Jesus said, “Son, your sins are forgiven” (Mark 2:5)

I started to read on but I sensed that the Spirit of God said, “Henry, did you see that?” I went back and began to meditate on that Scripture. Under the guiding, teaching ministry of the Holy Spirit, I began to see a wonderful truth. The four men were asking Jesus to heal the man, but Jesus forgave the man’s sins. Why? They asked for one thing, and Jesus gave another! This man and his friends asked for a particular gift, but Jesus wanted to make the man a child of God so he could inherit everything!

I found myself weeping before God and saying: Oh, God, if I ever give You a request and You have more to give me than I am asking, cancel my request!

Upvote 0

Scottmcc1

Whose Report Will You Believe? Isaiah 53:1
Jan 17, 2011
Kansas City MO
Visit site
✟10,105.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I did not say he answers all prayers offerer by will. I said He answered those offered with faith.
We cannot possibly have faith for things that are out of love because faith is energized by love. It is impossible to have faith for drugs, booze, prostitutes, WMDs, or any other thing that is not the result of love.
God NEVER says no to love, faith, and the name of Jesus.

Hint
God does not even hear prayers not offered in love and faith.
He cannot say NO to prayers He does not even hear!

But those prayers offered in faith.. YES every time!

Amen, Did,

Love is the key to waling in faith. Love God and love others.

Upvote 0
Mar 2, 2012
✟16,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
Actually they are not always in sync… because sometimes we don’t even know what to pray for, that’s why the spirit intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. (Romans 8:26) and we receive far more than we could ever imagine to pray for. I think Henry Blackaby summed this up nicely…

Have you ever prayed for one thing and got another? I have. Then some dear soul would say “God is trying to get you to persist. Keep on praying until you get what you want. “ During one of those times I kept asking God in one direction and I kept getting something else.

In the middle of that experience, I started reading from the second chapter of Mark in my quiet time. That is the story of the four men who brought their crippled friend to Jesus to be healed. Because of the crowd, they opened a hole in the roof and let the man down in front of Jesus. Jesus said, “Son, your sins are forgiven” (Mark 2:5)

I started to read on but I sensed that the Spirit of God said, “Henry, did you see that?” I went back and began to meditate on that Scripture. Under the guiding, teaching ministry of the Holy Spirit, I began to see a wonderful truth. The four men were asking Jesus to heal the man, but Jesus forgave the man’s sins. Why? They asked for one thing, and Jesus gave another! This man and his friends asked for a particular gift, but Jesus wanted to make the man a child of God so he could inherit everything!

I found myself weeping before God and saying: Oh, God, if I ever give You a request and You have more to give me than I am asking, cancel my request!
the example above is very deceptive.... henry blackaby is not being true to scripture if he says that the crippled man did NOT get a healing.... he DID... read the scripture straight out of the BIBLE.... the paralytic man got up and walked home AFTER JESUS said your sins are forgiven.... in fact the crippled man carried his bed home.... he was TOTALLY healed.....

healing is ALWAYS GOD'S will.... also protection.... prosperity..... favor..... etc.... so if you ask for healing you will NOT get something else.... by JESUS' stripes we WERE healed.... GOD is a perfect FATHER WHO ALWAYS keeps HIS WORD....

JESUS is the perfect example of GOD'S will on EVERYTHING....

in crowds of thousands of sick.... maimed.... crippled people.... the WORD says JESUS healed them ALL.... and for sure not everyone was perfect.... or without sin..... in a crowd of thousands..... there was probably a lot of sin..... but JESUS healed them ALL.....

do NOT doubt GOD and HIS WORD dear sister..... doubt henry blackaby and his word.....

love.... blessings.... peace....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

andreha

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Gauteng
✟130,569.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Amen, Did,

Love is the key to waling in faith. Love God and love others.

Amen bro - love truly is the key. It is the pinnacle of the Christian faith - without it, nothing works properly any more.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lindas Place

Oct 11, 2011
United States
✟16,855.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the example above is very deceptive.... henry blackaby is not being true to scripture if he says that the crippled man did NOT get a healing.... he DID... read the scripture straight out of the BIBLE.... the paralytic man got up and walked home AFTER JESUS said your sins are forgiven.... in fact the crippled man carried his bed home.... he was TOTALLY healed.....

healing is ALWAYS GOD'S will.... also protection.... prosperity..... favor..... etc.... so if you ask for healing you will NOT get something else.... by JESUS' stripes we WERE healed.... GOD is a perfect FATHER WHO ALWAYS keeps HIS WORD....

JESUS is the perfect example of GOD'S will on EVERYTHING....

in crowds of thousands of sick.... maimed.... crippled people.... the WORD says JESUS healed them ALL.... and for sure not everyone was perfect.... or without sin..... in a crowd of thousands..... there was probably a lot of sin..... but JESUS healed them ALL.....

do NOT doubt GOD and HIS WORD dear sister..... doubt henry blackaby and his word.....

love.... blessings.... peace....
Yes, God did heal him... Henry didn't deny that...
They asked for physical healing, God healed the whole man… yet God can heal a crippled man without making him walk… if the man has faith…. Ultimately all His children will be healed, we will be free of this body in heaven.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Ah, here we see the goodness of God displayed in Jesus. The man was brought for healing and Jesus is so good He gives above what we could ask or think! He came for healing and go that AND he was forgiven of all his sin! Wow! Way above what he could ask or think!

Man wants to limit God. Man says we'll get less than that which we ask. Oh people, the storehouse of God is vast and His goodness is great! Let's get rid of our limited thinking!

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

I'd like to share a brief portion of something I was just reading.

What God promises, He will perform. It may take awhile for that promise to come into manifestation, but eventually it will come. In the meantime, you must choose to believe that He will do what He has promised. That is the key! You must set your heart and commit your will, making an irrevocable decision to believe His Word regardless of how you feel, what you think in your natural mind, what others say, or how circumstances look.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Yes, yes, yes. Anyone can as long as what they desire they can find in the Word, for faithful is He who has promised. You can count on God to do what He says.

Upvote 0