Florida
✟324,976.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Smart Connect Gold Series Spinning Reel with Bluetooth Frees Your Hands While Fishing

Tackobox has developed a smart reel that can help you bring in even the most cunning of adversaries. The Tackobox Smart Connect Gold Series Fishing Reel uses sensors to detect any nibbles at your bait. When the sensors are tripped, the reel sends a message to your smartphone, letting you know it’s time to haul in your catch. The reel is rechargeable via a USB connection and has 40-hour battery life.

Smart Connect Gold Series Spinning Reel with Bluetooth Frees Your Hands While Fishing | Man of Many

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟240,650.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Well, I don't need it, because I don't fish. However, from what I understand about fishing a major element of it is relaxation. This device seems contrary to that ethos. For one thing you are out fishing, surely, to get away from phones.
The only benefit I could see would be for those fishermen who are only interested competitively in catching more fish. You might as well automate the system entirely and relay footage and reel tension data to your laptop, so you can watch your fishing success from home.

• Agree
Reactions: Tanj
Upvote 0