Do we Canadians owe America an apology for 1750 - 1783?

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Here is the situation faced by the USA State of Maine and the Canadian provinces of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia, as well as by the State of Alaska because Anchorage Alaska has the worlds second most extreme tides..... that I believe put pressure on us to come together to address what is clearly coming in our direction based on the massive melting that occurred on the land based Greenland Ice Pack in 2012 and 2019.

Concept for a Christian documentary starring Ms. Greta Thunberg....

If average ocean levels rose by eight to ten cms (3 or 4 inches) could high tide...

... rise by one meter in the Isthmus of Chignecto in Nova Scotia, Canada?

This question is logical because the geography of Canada's Bay of Fundy produces the world's highest tides. In my part of Nova Scotia in Guysborough County there is very little funnelling of tidal waters......... so high tide is only about one to one point five meters above low tide.

In the eastern area of the Bay of Fundy high tide levels are up by ten to fifteen meters.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟690,238.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I personally am a Canadian who feels that if my ancestors had known what was really going on at the time we actually would have supported America, not England, in the American Revolutionary War.

The History of Banking Control in the United States

Alain Pilote:

What on earth do you - or any modern Canadian - have to apologize for?

What, because some people you never met made a decision you would not make today?

That's silly.

1.) Hindsight is always 20/20... that's a fact.

2.) Your not responsible for anyone's actions but your own.

3.) You bear no inherent guilt for the decisions of your fathers - that ended at the cross, with the cross, and in the new birth.

4.) Live out the truth of your own life, in your own day, and don't worry about yesterday unless it's to attempt to make better decisions today, than others may have in the past.

• Winner
Reactions: JackRT
Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,260,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ