Do we Canadians owe America an apology for 1750 - 1783?

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have always thought you need to learn from history - when it comes to history as old as we are speaking about. I mean the 1700's? No one we have known even knew the people that lived during that period of time, and the world has changed...and moved on since then. That was generations ago. There is no country that doesn't have some black eye happening in their past. You tend to learn from the past, and evolve as human beings.

Times have changed, relationships have changed. I don't see any need to apologize for something that happened in the past by people even my great grandparents didn't know. I see no need to apologize either. What's important is what we do now.

• Agree
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I personally am a Canadian who feels that if my ancestors had known what was really going on at the time we actually would have supported America, not England, in the American Revolutionary War.

It wouldn't have helped things today.

So, no worries, except for all the world.

• Informative
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I'd give the credit for perfecting industrialized genocide to the Germans.

The following discussion that gives the link to a video is over on the Conspiracy Theory forum but it goes into information that does seem to be somewhat related to all of this...........

This is all so far above my level of understanding that I can mostly comment only in questions on this?????

War Castles crumbling

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Why would ya'll apologize for stuff that happened centuries ago that we don't even remember?

Because this may be the easiest way to begin to deal with the seven hundred and ten trillion dollars in the worldwide Derivatives market that appears to be vulnerable to a collapse in value that could spread like a virus to other parts of the economy much as occurred in 1929????

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It wouldn't have helped things today.

So, no worries, except for all the world.

Thank you for your encouragement but from what I have heard President Trump is in a situation that is so serious and so scary that even if some of us Canadians can do a reasonably competent job of attempting to make others aware of the history............

..... this actually could turn out to be quite helpful to him?????

CIA economist Jim Rickards gave statistics back in 2014 that sure seem to be accurate and his conclusions and warnings sound valid to me as well:

https://pro.moneymappress.com/p/MMR...1525314934-571105120.1525314934&h=true&h=true

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I personally am a Canadian who feels that if my ancestors had known what was really going on at the time we actually would have supported America, not England, in the American Revolutionary War.
Went back and read this. Are you aware of the corporations/ banks/ government parties-agencies-policies
that were NOT freed from England (and did not want to be !?) - they continue sending money(taxes, profits, whatever) to "the queen", even after and ever since the war..... but did all they could to make the American people THINK we were freed from that, (and Canadians too!?) ....

• Useful
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Went back and read this. Are you aware of the corporations/ banks/ government parties-agencies-policies
that were NOT freed from England (and did not want to be !?) - they continue sending money(taxes, profits, whatever) to "the queen", even after and ever since the war..... but did all they could to make the American people THINK we were freed from that, (and Canadians too!?) ....

YeshuaslaveJeff..... once in a while you and I do tend to agree on something and I began a discussion where what I know that you know about this could turn out to be extremely valuable information for millions of Christians?

Frankly.... even if Christians disagree on the state of the dead we can still agree that this is time for Satan to repay what has been stolen from virtually all of God's people and when what was stolen is repaid...... the massive outreach to all nations will go into high gear.

Frankly.... the fact that we disagree on certain important topics is something of an asset because people in the world tend to hate each other over disagreements but Christians can respect each other even if we are certain that some of our fellow Christians are deceived on important doctrines?!

The logic for the Great Wealth Transfer from the wicked to the righteous...

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

To specifically answer your question.......
no.... I am generally unaware of specifics on corporations / banks / government parties - agencies - politics that were NOT freed from England........

... but I probably am more aware of at least some aspects of this than perhaps eighty percent if not ninety percent of Canadians and Americans?!

Your giving details on this could be helpful.... because I have heard of some sort of prophecy about a Great Wealth Transfer and it appears to me like the stage is set up perfectly for this predicted event?!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟245,136.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

If you'd joined up with the United States you could have joined in the civil war, where one million people were killed to ban slavery, a feat most other countries did by an act of parliament.

• Informative
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
If you'd joined up with the United States you could have joined in the civil war, where one million people were killed to ban slavery, a feat most other countries did by an act of parliament.

A case can be presented that Canada must move closer to the USA at this time and our two national currencies may go to par with each other because there are seven hundred and ten TRILLION dollars in the worldwide Derivatives Markets and somebody somewhere needs to do something to prevent a Bear Market...... another 1929.

Even near death experiencers were warned about this possibility..... if we do not repent and significantly mend our ways.

Howard Storm's Near-Death Experience

If we change the way we are, then we can change the future which they showed me. They showed me a view of the future, at the time of my experience, based upon how we in the United States were behaving at that time. It was a future in which a massive worldwide depression would occur. If we were to change our behavior, however, then the future would be different.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

Nancy Hale

Dec 29, 2019
Nevada
✟24,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The History of Banking Control in the United States
Alain Pilote:

I don't know about that, but can we back up a little to 1704? Deerfield, Mass? John Carter is my gggggggggg.. Grandfather. He was 'adopted' by Canadians. (After being kidnapped and forced to walk 300 miles in winter)
I'm kidding, but I have wondered if I could get some sort of honorary Canadian citizenship out of the whole ordeal if things go south here. What do you think?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Canada had a chance to join the USA in the War of 1812. More than half the settlers in Ontario were from the USA and were very sympathetic to them. But two things conspired against the USA.
1. The near total incompetence of the US military
2. The atrocities committed against civilians as in the looting and burning of York (Toronto) and Newark (Niagara-on-the-Lake)

• Informative
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I don't know about that, but can we back up a little to 1704? Deerfield, Mass? John Carter is my gggggggggg.. Grandfather. He was 'adopted' by Canadians. (After being kidnapped and forced to walk 300 miles in winter)
I'm kidding, but I have wondered if I could get some sort of honorary Canadian citizenship out of the whole ordeal if things go south here. What do you think?

No kidding.......
there are quite a few of us Canadians who would really want to give you dual-citizenship..... if you wanted it....... based on exactly that situation.

Such innovations could be a part of the USA dollar and the Canadian dollar going to par..... within the context of a terribly scary world economy.

Most of the numbers given after the fifteen minute mark of this video can be verified from other sources.... such as Forbes Magazine.

Senator and CIA Insider Accuse Federal Reserve of Covering Up Secret Bankruptcy

• Friendly
Reactions: Nancy Hale
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Canada had a chance to join the USA in the War of 1812. More than half the settlers in Ontario were from the USA and were very sympathetic to them. But two things conspired against the USA.
1. The near total incompetence of the US military
2. The atrocities committed against civilians as in the looting and burning of York (Toronto) and Newark (Niagara-on-the-Lake)

Thank you for covering this other side to this question! You have made me feel somewhat less guilty over how badly we Canadians messed up fifty years before those events you refer to because you are correct................ both Canadians and Americans messed up..... but the teachings of Thomas Malthus as they were applied by the colonies do give us a special guilt.

The history of the banking control in the United States

Lincoln was re-elected President in 1864, and he made it quite clear that he would attack the power of the bankers, once the war was over. The war ended on April 9, 1865, but Lincoln was assassinated five days later, on April 14. A tremendous restriction of credit followed, organized by the banks: the currency in circulation in the country, which was, in 1866, $1,907 million, representing $50.46 for each American citizen, had been reduced to $605 million in 1876, representing $14.60 per capita. The result: in ten years, 56,446 business failures, representing a loss of $2 billion. And as if this was not enough, the bankers reduced the per capita currency in circulation to $6.67 in 1887!

Upvote 0

Nancy Hale

Dec 29, 2019
Nevada
✟24,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No kidding.......
there are quite a few of us Canadians who would really want to give you dual-citizenship..... if you wanted it....... based on exactly that situation.

Such innovations could be a part of the USA dollar and the Canadian dollar going to par..... within the context of a terribly scary world economy.

Most of the numbers given after the fifteen minute mark of this video can be verified from other sources.... such as Forbes Magazine.

Senator and CIA Insider Accuse Federal Reserve of Covering Up Secret Bankruptcy
Awh, Canadians are friendly! Even their motives behind Deerfield were well intended as I understand them; they we're deeply grieved over their Protestant souls and wanted to return them to the RC church.
I don't want to take this off topic. Just saw the heading and it being something I've wondered about (as in "hey, you want me back?!) as a side note, John stayed but his grandson came back to America, to start a RC church, and was quickly excommunicated for petitioning to allow everyone to read the Bible.

• Winner
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Awh, Canadians are friendly! Even their motives behind Deerfield were well intended as I understand them; they we're deeply grieved over their Protestant souls and wanted to return them to the RC church.
I don't want to take this off topic. Just saw the heading and it being something I've wondered about (as in "hey, you want me back?!) as a side note, John stayed but his grandson came back to America, to start a RC church, and was quickly excommunicated for petitioning to allow everyone to read the Bible.

Wow!!!!!

That is interesting because although I am Messianic Gentile, (perhaps I should spell it MessyAntic Gentile), I've been attracted to Roman Catholicism partly due to their respect for near death experience accounts?!

Your Purgatory idea seems more accurate than heaven vs hell?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

I am going to be very blunt and write clearly............. I believe that a Carbon Tax is one of the most astoundingly unwise proposals that I have ever heard of but........ deliberately turning deserts green through mega-scale desalination of ocean water is win - win - win - win -win - win - win to essentially everybody.

I believe that the USA, Canada, Israel and Australia need to begin discussion of deliberately turning deserts green.......... partly in order to divert those seven hundred and ten trillion dollars in the worldwide Derivatives Markets that CIA economist Mr. Jim Rickards refers to after the fifteen minute mark in that link to the video that I just gave in post # 58.......... I think that we for the "beast that rises out of the oceans".... that is forced to come together as the amount of H2O being added to Antarctica no longer keeps ocean levels relatively stable.

The gifted Rick Joyner wrote about it thus:

(Pastor Rick Joyner, The Call):
The Second Witness

Then a second voice spoke, “I, too, confirm this truth. ‘The judgment of God is about to be revealed on the earth. Even so, ‘Mercy triumphs over judgment.’ The Lord always extends mercy before judgment. If you will warn the people that His judgments are near, His mercy will save many.”

I did not recognize the one speaking, but it was another man of great stature and nobility, with a brilliance that indicated a high rank.

“I am Jonah,” he said. “When you understand the Lord’s judgments, you understand His ways. However, even if you understand them, it does not mean that you agree with them. Understanding is necessary, but it is not enough. The Lord also wants y

“You have often asked for the Lord’s presence to go with you. That is wisdom. I was a prophet, and I knew Him, yet I tried to flee from His presence. That was a great folly, but not as foolish as you may think. I had come to understand the great burning that comes with His presence. I had come to understand the responsibility that comes from being close to Him. In His presence, all wood, hay and stubble is consumed. When you draw close to Him with hidden sin in your heart, it will drive you to insanity, as many have learned through the ages. I was not trying to flee from the will of the Lord as much as I was fleeing from His presence. “When you ask for the reality of His presence, you are asking for the reality that you have seen here to be with you. Heaven is your true home, and it is right for you to yearn for this. Even so, He is a holy God, and if you will walk closely with Him, you, too, must be holy. The closer that you get to Him, the more deadly hidden sin can be.”

“I understand this,” I replied. “That is why I asked for the Lord’s judgments in my own life.”

“Now I must ask you this,” Jonah continued. “Will you seek Him? Will you come to Him?”

“Of course,” I responded. “I desire His presence more than anything. There is nothing greater than being in His presence. I know that many of my motives for wanting to be with Him are selfish, but being with Him helps to set me free from that kind of selfishness. I do want to be with Him. I will come to Him.”

“Will you?” Jonah continued. “Until now you have been even more foolish than I was. You can come boldly before His Throne of Grace at any time and for any need, but rarely do you come. Yearning for His presence is not enough. You must come to Him. If you draw near to Him, He will draw near to you. Why do you not do it? You are always as close to Him as you want to be.

“Many have come to know and follow His ways, but they do not come to Him. In the times that you will soon enter, they will depart from His ways because they did not come to I urn. You have laughed at my folly, which was great, but yours is even greater than mine. However, I do not laugh at your folly—I weep for you. Your Savior weeps for you; He intercedes for you continually. When He weeps, all of heaven weeps. I weep because I know how foolish His people are. I know you because you are just like me, and like me, the church has run to Tarshish, desiring to trade with the world even more than sitting before His glorious throne. At the same time, the sword of God’s judgments are hanging over the earth. I weep for the church because I know you so well.”

“I am guilty!” I pleaded. “What can we do?”

“Great storms are coming upon the earth,” Jonah continued. “I slept when the storm came upon the ship that I was in while running from the Lord. The church is also sleeping. I was the prophet of God, but the heathen had to wake me up. So it is with the church. The heathen have more discernment than the church at this time. They know when the church is going the wrong way, and they are shaking the church, trying to wake you up so that you will call on your God.

“Soon the leaders of the world will cast you overboard, just as the men in that ship had to do to me. They will not let you keep going in the way you are headed. This is the grace of God to you. He will then discipline you with a great beast that comes up out of the sea. It will swallow you for a time, but you will be vomited out of it. Then you will preach His message.”

“Is there no other way?” I asked.

“Yes, there is another way,” Jonah replied, “although this has come and is coming. Some are already in the belly of the beast. Some are about to be cast overboard, and some are still sleeping, but almost all have been on the ship going the wrong way, seeking to trade with the world. However, you can judge yourself and He will not have to judge you. If you will wake yourself up, repent and go the way that He sends you, you will not have to be swallowed by the beast.”

“Is the beast to which you are referring the one in Revelation ” I asked.

“It is the same. As you read in that chapter, this beast is given to make war with the saints and to overcome them. This will happen to all who do not repent. But know that those who are overcome by this first beast will be vomited out of it before the next beast comes, the one that comes up out of the earth. Even so, it will be much easier for you if you repent. It is much better not to be swallowed by the beast.

“Just as Lot’s story is a warning to those who are given over to perversion, my story is a warning to the Lord’s prophet, the church. The church is running from the presence of the Lord. It is running to activity in place of seeking the Lord’s presence. You may call your activity ‘Ministry,’ but it is actually running from the presence of the lord. As I have said, the church is running to Tarshish so that it can trade with the world and seek the treasures of the sea, while the greater treasures—the treasures of heaven—few are seeking.

“The sin of wanting to trade with the world has entangled the church, just as I was entangled in the belly of the beast with the weeds wrapped around my head. The weeds, the cares of the world, have wrapped themselves around the mind of the church. It took me three days to turn to the Lord because I was so entangled. It is taking Christians much longer. Their minds are so entangled with the world, and they have fallen to such depths, that many have no hope of getting free. You must turn to the Lord instead of away from Him. He can untangle any mess, and He can bring you up from the greatest depths. Run from Him no longer! Run to Him!” (Pastor Rick Joyner, The Call)

The Call Rick Joyner

The foundation for the theory in my opinion was given in Isaiah 35
and explained further by New Mexico biologist and coach Carl Cantrell:

My two somewhat humorous submissions for $25 million Virgin Earth Challenge.

Global Warming II by Carl Cantrell

“So how is our problem of continental drying causing global warming? It all has to do with vegetation and sunlight. When sun light hits a plant, it causes a process which we call photosynthesis where the energy from the sun light creates oxygen for us to breath, water for us to drink, and is stored as sugar for plants and animals to use. When the same sun light hits the soil, all of its energy turns into heat and is radiated back into the atmosphere, carried away by running surface water such as rain fall, is carried away to other areas by our winds, and diffuses down into the soil towards the earth's crust. All of this warms our planet increasing its average temperature.”

“Therefore, the less vegetation you have on the planet, the more sunlight is being turned into heat and the warmer the planet becomes. This is very critical because warmer and dryer winds dry out other land areas faster decreasing the vegetation on those land areas. Less humidity in the air also reflects less sun light back out into space so that more sun light strikes the earth and more heat is generated….”

“The truth is that you can do more to decrease global warming by just reducing the average temperature for the Sahara Desert by one or two degrees than if we humans completely quit using fossil fuels and returned to the cave….”

“So, how would you start working to resolve this problem? Easy, cool the deserts and get some vegetation growing on them as soon as possible. But the method is much more complex than that. You have to use the prevailing trade winds in relation to the deserts to get the best results as quickly as possible and it will be extremely expensive….”

“Then we build desalination plants along the coast near these water sheds and pipe water to the tops or ridges of the water sheds…”

“This will do a number of things. First, it will increase the moisture in the desert soil so that it will develop water tables and water will begin to run in the streams. This water will increase the amount of vegetation in the area and decrease the amount of heat being generated by sun light cooling the watered area and all areas down wind of the watered area. As more available water evaporates, it will cool the air and reflect more sun light back out into space cooling the area even more. Cooler and more humid air will have less of a heating effect on areas down wind and will reflect more sun light back into space in those areas cooling areas we won't be watering yet. Cooler and more humid air will also have less of a warming effect on our seas and oceans.”

“Rain water running off of cooler soil will decrease the heating effect on our oceans and our planet crusts which will decrease catastrophic storm activities for other areas and seismic activity for the entire planet. Also, returning more ocean water to the surface and aquifers of our continents will lower the sea levels providing more usable land for us to farm and build on.”

“With cooler desert areas and increasing vegetation, less water will evaporate from our deserts increasing the amount of surface water even more and increasing the amount of vegetation and animal life by huge amounts because deserts currently take up more than 20% of our land surface. Populations will be able to spread out and there will be less competition for existing land areas.”

“This strategy has to be done in steps with the first step being to begin slowing the rate at which our global warming is increasing. We need to focus on that until we have brought it to a point to where the temperature is not increasing any more and is reasonably stable. While we are doing this, we need to come to a global consensus of just how cool we want to cool our planet down to. If we cool it down too much, we will begin to have devastatingly harsh winters in large populated areas and even cause an ice age to set in.”

“Then we begin cooling the planet down to a point which will be most beneficial for all countries or the planet as a whole. We need to gradually bring the temperature down because there may be a lag effect in which the planet will continue cooling after we stop increasing our efforts to cool it off more. We may even want to stop cooling the planet once or twice before we reach our targeted temperatures to see if there is a lag effect…”

“We need to start working on this as soon as possible because, if the planet reaches a point to where it is warming faster than our technology can possibly stop or reverse this warming trend, then our planet is lost and all life will cease to exist on this planet within a relatively short period of time. We will need to start with the largest and hottest deserts because cooling them will have the greatest benefit in the least time (Global Warming II by biologist Carl Cantrell).”

Israel already has the necessary technology and the impending crisis in the world's Derivatives Markets could well be where the money comes from......... not necessarily directly?!

Cheap Water from the World’s Largest Modern Seawater Desalination Plant

Upvote 0