✟12,536.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Woohoo!

I'm posting this from my field's national conference, where I just gave a presentation that went very well. After that, I had a meeting with a publisher who asked me to write a book!!!!! I'm not sure I'll have time, will have to talk to some higher-ups to see, but it's very neat and I'm very excited. So, TAW, care to (happy) dance?:clap:

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ufonium2

Seriously, stop killing kids.
Nov 2, 2003
Visit site
✟12,536.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks, everybody!

It will (assuming I can do it) be about music and Rastafarianism. No, seriously. It's a side project I've been working on for a long time, that has kind of eclipsed what I'm actually supposed to be doing, but whatever.

Actually, after I made my initial post I went down to the conference for another meeting, and on my way I got stopped by a different publisher. He wants me to submit a proposal for a smaller project on the same subject to his group. So who knows? One way or another, I'm a lot more famouser (so famouser that I get to make up words) in my little geeky world than I was this time yesterday. Yay!

And thanks again for happy dancing with me!

Upvote 0

Khaleas

Also known as Jenn the Finn :)
Feb 2, 2005
Virginia
✟9,581.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican