Jan 9, 2013
✟131,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I feel that both sides of the isle have been destroying America for decades in regards to our political process.

Each side during every single election cycle turns the election into some epic battle for the "soul" and survival of America. Nothing less than the Survival of the Country is at stake. If party "A" wins, then America will be safe and secure, if party "B" wins than America will be destroyed and end up in ashes.

So why is it any surprise that with the stakes so high that there is actual violence at political rallies? Truth is, given the stakes, it honestly surprises me that Party "A" doesn't just grab guns and murder every single member of Party "B". I am being 100% serious and sincere. No hyperbole. If what Party "A" says is true, if Party "B" is the harbinger of the death and destruction of this country, then why on earth should Party B be allowed to survive?

I believe that Trump is a giant joke, however, for right or wrong, many feel he is what this country needs right now. Trump is a reaction to the public's growing dissatisfaction with our government. Obama was a recipient of this wellspring of anger and resentment at our current government as well. Obama was supposed to be anti-Bush. IN some ways he was, in some ways he was not. Truth be told, Obama was not able to break the status quo. So in this regard, it is my opinion that Trump is better than Obama. I see Trump as nothing more than a hand grenade meant to be thrown into the system to reek havoc and destroy it.

ANd there is a certain kinda appeal to that. I hate pretty much everything about Trump. However, there is a part of me that wants him in the White House than for no other reason to destroy the current Status Quo.

We need to tear our system down in order to rebuild it properly and fix it. Imo, Trump isn't needed to fix things. No. He is needed to destroy the system so that we the sheeple get our heads out of our collective behinds and stop falling for the same crap every single election cycle.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟613,127.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I'll be voting for a Democrat, regardless of what goes on.
So, you are OK that the Democrat Party does not denounce the violence against people who are simply attending a political rally? Nothing wrong with that from your POV?

Reactions: Uncle Siggy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
So, you are OK that the Democrat Party does not denounce the violence against people who are simply attending a political rally? Nothing wrong with that from your POV?
So you are ok that Donald Trump mocks the disabled and vilifies members of non white races? I could play this game all day long.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟613,127.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
So you are ok that Donald Trump mocks the disabled and vilifies members of non white races? I could play this game all day long.
But his supporters don't go to Democrat rallies and start fights and assault their supporters. If you want to protest against his positions, be my guest.....it is your right. But when people start assaulting others because of those same political positiions you don't have a problem with that? And BTW I am not playing a game; just asking your position on assaulting people because of their political beliefs.

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
But his supporters don't go to Democrat rallies and start fights and assault their supporters. If you want to protest against his positions, be my guest.....it is your right. But when people start assaulting others because of those same political positiions you don't have a problem with that? And BTW I am not playing a game; just asking your position on assaulting people because of their political beliefs.
It's not something that I would do, but I don't believe this actually happens. What seems to happen is that activists go to rallies to give their opinion against the speaker (first amendment right), and those who don't agree with their opinion and have been encouraged by their leader to engage in violence then start the violence. That's how it goes down.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟613,127.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
It's not something that I would do, but I don't believe this actually happens. What seems to happen is that activists go to rallies to give their opinion against the speaker (first amendment right), and those who don't agree with their opinion and have been encouraged by their leader to engage in violence then start the violence. That's how it goes down.
Did you even bother to view the links I posted?....Or do you just depend on MSNBC for your info?

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Did you even bother to view the links I posted?....Or do you just depend on MSNBC for your info?
I have never even looked at MSNBC before, but now you've alerted me to that news source, I certainly will keep up with it in future.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ANd there is a certain kinda appeal to that. I hate pretty much everything about Trump. However, there is a part of me that wants him in the White House than for no other reason to destroy the current Status Quo.

We need to tear our system down in order to rebuild it properly and fix it. Imo, Trump isn't needed to fix things. No. He is needed to destroy the system so that we the sheeple get our heads out of our collective behinds and stop falling for the same crap every single election cycle.
I hear what you are saying and I have friends who say the same, but I don't think Trump is going to do this or be able to do this. If anything both sides will do nothing he wants and just wait out the next four years.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟613,127.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I have never even looked at MSNBC before, but now you've alerted me to that news source, I certainly will keep up with it in future.
I am sure MSNBC was a complete mystery to you up till now......^_^^_^^_^

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I hear what you are saying and I have friends who say the same, but I don't think Trump is going to do this or be able to do this. If anything both sides will do nothing he wants and just wait out the next four years.

Politics as usual! lol

Upvote 0