Fyffe
✟13,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

In todays age anyone can say well this is the truth it is what the bible says.

Common statement made by my own brother. Telling Him that sometimes I simply just go to God to help me when problems come up in my life. Response "Matthew ; You do not have to go to God to ask him help for every single thing in life." For the most part my brother is a believer in Christ Jesus he just doesn't really know a lot of what the bible says compared to someone who looks into the bible and looks to what the truth is that is presented to the individual.

Listen to what is fixing to be presented to you.

1 Peter 5:7 : Is this scripture true ? I would suggest yes it is.

My point is to do not let the voice of man/woman control you into what you should or should not do; even that voice in your own head. Listen to the words of the bible, and that of Jesus Christ, and the apostles, even that of the old testament.

Ephesians 5:
6Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience. 7Therefore do not be partakers with them; 8for you were formerly darkness, but now you are light in the Lord; walk as children of light 9(for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness and righteousness and truth), 10trying to learn what is pleasing to the Lord. 11And do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them; 12for it is disgraceful even to speak of the things which are done by them in secret. 13But all things become visible when they are exposed by the light, for everything that becomes visible is light. 14For this reason it says,
“Awake, sleeper,
And arise from the dead,
And Christ will shine on you.”

15Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men, but as wise, 16making the most of your time, because the days are evil. 17So then do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is.​

Listen to this when it is said: That all of the letters are a collection of the historical past of the first church of people who are being written to by the Apostle Paul; and other Apostles who encouraged other believers in their faith in that age. So when reading context it is important to consider this as a historical fact. Truth is important.

I believe that truth is important and that you should challenge whatever you have been taught in your life and go and check it against the word of God. Do not believe me; or any one for the truth:

Consider me to be a liar to you bringing you information.

Romans 3
4 May it never be! Rather, let God be found true, though every man be found a liar, as it is written,

“That You may be justified in Your words,
And prevail when You are judged.”

5 But if our unrighteousness demonstrates the righteousness of God, what shall we say? The God who inflicts wrath is not unrighteous, is He? (I am speaking in human terms.) 6 May it never be! For otherwise, how will God judge the world? 7 But if through my lie the truth of God abounded to His glory, why am I also still being judged as a sinner? 8 And why not say (as we are slanderously reported and as some claim that we say), “Let us do evil that good may come”? Their condemnation is just.​

In this life we only have one life to live; let us strive to worship God in spirit and in truth ;

Colossians 1:9 For this reason also, since the day we heard of it, we have not ceased to pray for you and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, 10 so that you will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; 11 strengthened with all power, according to His glorious might, for the attaining of all steadfastness and patience; joyously 12 giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light.​

My Encouragement is to think, ponder, question literally everything and seek what God has to say about the matters and trust God.

Last edited: