Not open for further replies.

soulsisterclaire

JESUS DIED FOR YOU & ME
Feb 26, 2002
Alabama
Visit site
✟1,279.00
For all those that are going through tough times, trials and tribulations -

"THE way may at times seem dark, but light will arise, if thou trust in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him. That light may sometimes show hard things to be required, but do not be distressed if thy heart should rebel; bring thy unwillingness and disobedience to Him, in the faith that He will give thee power to overcome, for He cannot fail. "Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world," so keep close to Him, and the victory will be won. But do not, I beseech thee, neglect anything that is required, for disobedience brings darkness; and do not reason or delay, but simply follow the leadings of the Holy Spirit, and He will guide thee into all peace"
by ELIZABETH T. KING

Praise God, He is Faithful! :clap:

amie

Survivor
Mar 1, 2002
California
Visit site
✟7,688.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Thank you for posting that soulsister! I needed that today. At school, I ran into Seanie (he is my friend who was killed in a car accident 11 years ago litle brother)so, I have been thinking about her today, and maybe missing her a bit...and so I thank you! Our God is awesome and I know everything has a reason, a time, and a purpose! Thanks again, and I have not forgotten you, I intend to send you that through your pm box! Love and blessings and peace!
Amie :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

soulsisterclaire

JESUS DIED FOR YOU & ME
Feb 26, 2002
Alabama
Visit site
✟1,279.00
Originally posted by amie
Thank you for posting that soulsister! I needed that today. At school, I ran into Seanie (he is my friend who was killed in a car accident 11 years ago litle brother)so, I have been thinking about her today, and maybe missing her a bit...and so I thank you! Our God is awesome and I know everything has a reason, a time, and a purpose! Thanks again, and I have not forgotten you, I intend to send you that through your pm box! Love and blessings and peace!
Amie :hug:

Thanks Amie, I look forward to the PM! Love and blessings to you too! :hug:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.