A. believer

Contributor
Jun 27, 2003
✟22,460.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I have the most hilarious YouTube to post, but since CF tends to harbor some of the thinnest skinned people on the face of the planet (although I don't know if that's necessarily the case in this particular forum because I haven't posted here enough to know), I'm afraid I'll get blasted for "trolling" or some such silliness. So, whaddya think? Can you guys take it?

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I have the most hilarious YouTube to post, but since CF tends to harbor some of the thinnest skinned people on the face of the planet (although I don't know if that's necessarily the case in this particular forum because I haven't posted here enough to know), I'm afraid I'll get blasted for "trolling" or some such silliness. So, whaddya think? Can you guys take it?
Hey, I am hidden in "cyberspace", so "blast away" :D

Ezekiel 38:19 And in My zeal, in the fire of My wrath, I have spoken: Is there not in that day a great quaking/07494 ra`ash
in the land of Israel?

Matthew 27:51 and lo, the vail/katapetasma <2665> of the sanctuary/naou <3485> was rent in two from top unto bottom, and the land did quake/eseisqh <4579>, and the rocks/petrai <4073> were rent.

Upvote 0

A. believer

Contributor
Jun 27, 2003
✟22,460.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hey, I am hidden in "cyberspace", so "blast away" :D

Ezekiel 38:19 And in My zeal, in the fire of My wrath, I have spoken: Is there not in that day a great quaking/07494 ra`ash
in the land of Israel?

Matthew 27:51 and lo, the vail/katapetasma <2665> of the sanctuary/naou <3485> was rent in two from top unto bottom, and the land did quake/eseisqh <4579>, and the rocks/petrai <4073> were rent.

I need to get the okay from at least a couple of Muslims here before I post it, but if I don't get that assent, I'll PM it to whomever is interested.

Upvote 0

A. believer

Contributor
Jun 27, 2003
✟22,460.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Send me the link and I will post.

Nah, I don't want to start a ruckus around here. I already PM'd CF moderator Ben Johnson to ask his opinion, so hopefully I'll hear from him by tomorrow. But if he (or others) say not to post it, I'll PM it to you, too.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'll respond to the title, but not the thread.

Do moderate christians have a sense of humor about their fanatics?
I am not really bothered much by what others put up as most anything can be found on the internet, but I would think that mainly depends on how Moderators view it more than the "common folk" here LOL.

Upvote 0

A. believer

Contributor
Jun 27, 2003
✟22,460.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I'll respond to the title, but not the thread.

Do moderate christians have a sense of humor about their fanatics?

Definitely. But I haven't seen anything this funny yet. Of course, I haven't seen any Christian fanatics as fanatical Muslim fanatics, either.

Upvote 0

sur

Jun 12, 2007
Visit site
✟9,419.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
post it. My skin is pretty THICK.

However i don't have high-speed net :) & videos oft don't play on my dial-up net.
So if u could write the text here !!!!...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

A. believer

Contributor
Jun 27, 2003
✟22,460.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married

However i don't have high-speed net :) & videos oft don't play on my dial-up net.

Oh good, you're the first Muslim who's responded. I got a response from the moderator that I wrote to, but he said that he wouldn't be able to actually watch the video until this evening, so I expect to hear back from him today. If I don't hear by tonight, I guess I'll just risk posting it anyway since the only Muslim who responded said he'd be okay with it. I really don't think you guys would be offended, but I just never know.

Upvote 0

PassionFruit

I woke up like dis
May 18, 2007
In the valley of the wind
✟20,550.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Oh good, you're the first Muslim who's responded. I got a response from the moderator that I wrote to, but he said that he wouldn't be able to actually watch the video until this evening, so I expect to hear back from him today. If I don't hear by tonight, I guess I'll just risk posting it anyway since the only Muslim who responded said he'd be okay with it. I really don't think you guys would be offended, but I just never know.

It seems you're worried about offending the Muslims here, just out of curiosity, what are you really worried about? Now I want to watch it, to see what it's about. :p

Did you find something in the video you'd think would offend Muslims?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Raja

Sep 27, 2005
Visit site
✟8,513.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private

Why not??

Post it and let us see. I wish this may reduce the continual tension in this forum :)

Upvote 0

scratchingmyhead

Jul 23, 2007
✟15,359.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Why not??

Post it and let us see. I wish this may reduce the continual tension in this forum :)

UUUUH....THANK YOU!!!!
If the moderators approve, which will probably not be an issue, then why not? Surely, there is no reason to fear the Muslims....

Upvote 0

A. believer

Contributor
Jun 27, 2003
✟22,460.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
It seems you're worried about offending the Muslims here, just out of curiosity, what are you really worried about? Now I want to watch it, to see what it's about. :p

Did you find something in the video you'd think would offend Muslims?

What I'm "really worried about," I guess, is getting a warning which really irritates me. I've had experiences before with thin-skinned people on the board (not Muslims), and it really sours my feelings about posting here. But, whatever. I guess I'll just post it. The moderator hasn't responded one way or the other as to whether I should post it.

Reactions: soblessed53
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.