Do liberal activists hear how crazy they sound?

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟272,768.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Somehow, I doubt it. They've all gotten so far out into the Lal-La Left Land that they no longer realize that they're the ones who are radicals---they think everybody who's centrist (or even just a little bit liberal) are all right-wing loonies, because they have no concept of just how far to the left they themselves have become.

Case in point:

news article said:
Two conservative women authors were last week greeted by screaming protesters at a launch party for their book, “Stolen Youth: How Radicals Are Erasing Innocence and Indoctrinating a Generation.”

The reaction to the book seems to prove the need for it.

The protesters accosted Bethany Mandel and Karol Markowicz, throwing not only vulgarities but also drinking glasses and books at the authors. Mandel was left soaking wet. Media mogul CEO Steve Forbes, who was at the event to support the book, also got caught in the crossfire.

“Our book is a calm, rational take on the indoctrination and forced conformity happening in America today and the way it is aimed at children,” Markowicz said. “The deep anger at a book they haven’t read, at the fact that opinions other than their own may even exist, wanting to shut down an event held by people with which they may disagree, it’s exactly the kind of conformity that we talk about in the book."

When you get to the point where leftist crazies are throwing drinking glasses and heavy objects at you, the only thing to do is fight back. I wouldn't go to one of these events without a heavy security detail, and said detail would have my full authorization to hit these spoiled little brats with pepper spray, ice water, fire extinguisher foam, anything it took to help tutor them in the art of civilized behavior and self-restraint.

But until the Sane People are willing to take that extra step, all of these infantile tantrums by the Loonalefties will just continue, and continue to get worse.

Last edited:

Blade

Veteran
Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟629,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lol.. well reminds me of a movie Steve Martin was in where he says to his wife "can we come back from LA LA land now". haha. But if we read in Hebrews 1 I believe we find whats going on right now. Where lies are truth and truth is lies. Christ is coming...

Upvote 0