• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

do I have a personality disorder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Japher

May 2, 2006
✟157.00
Faith
Christian
I dont know whats going on...but I have been developiong peoplel inside my head for 5 years now..I have 11 people....heres the list

1. Evil slim shady
2. Japher
3.Japh
4.Japhy
5.Ellen
6.Kadence
7. Blood
8. Scissorsman
9. Skiz head
10. grimm reaper
11. and thats all..for now

The ones that are evil are these two
evil slim shady
skiz head

for over a year they have been hurting me...they beat the inner me up in a forest...evil slim shady hurts animals...and skiz head does worse things than that....I have been under control of these people...but mostly skiz head and slim shady....it all started back when I was 15...It wad during summer time....I was listening to the marshall mathers LP...I heard kim...then out of nowhere evil slim shady killed one of my female personalities....her name was ellen....she was my imaginary girlfreind....during that time kadence was a child and I wrote a letter to her saying that everything was going to be allright....but then everything went away...this year things have been terrible...I then created more personalitites...ellen and kadence are two girls....the story with them is that their dad molested ellen....ellen killed the dad...so ellen molests Kadence and tortures her....(I got molested as a kid) Skiz head was created because im a skizofranic (and also manic depressive, asbergers guy....) evil slim shady was created becuase I listened to the slim shady Lp...(that album does things to me....thats how evil slim shady comes abuot yelling at me.) I have tried to get rid of the lp but that blue cover makes me stop breathing and makes me listen to it...if I listen to it to much evil slim shady screams at me...I can hear him....I hate having these personalitites....but goash dagnit.....my therapist wont give me testing...I went through an episode a few months back...during my shizofranic relaspe I was on edge and couldnt get any sleep....I...was being violent and wanted to hurt people...thanks to slim shady....he kept on yelling in my ear at work....skiz head doesnt say much...but he does get violent..infact....9 of my personlaities are violent...they dont want to get molested or abused....but I have one good person...his names japhy...hes a 6 year old version of me.....I dont know if all this is in my head....or if I`m seriosly a personality disorder....can you all help me?

madison1101

Senior Veteran
Sep 17, 2004
Pennsylvania
✟5,939.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Japher said:
I dont know whats going on...but I have been developiong peoplel inside my head for 5 years now..I have 11 people....heres the list

1. Evil slim shady
2. Japher
3.Japh
4.Japhy
5.Ellen
6.Kadence
7. Blood
8. Scissorsman
9. Skiz head
10. grimm reaper
11. and thats all..for now

The ones that are evil are these two
evil slim shady
skiz head

for over a year they have been hurting me...they beat the inner me up in a forest...evil slim shady hurts animals...and skiz head does worse things than that....I have been under control of these people...but mostly skiz head and slim shady....it all started back when I was 15...It wad during summer time....I was listening to the marshall mathers LP...I heard kim...then out of nowhere evil slim shady killed one of my female personalities....her name was ellen....she was my imaginary girlfreind....during that time kadence was a child and I wrote a letter to her saying that everything was going to be allright....but then everything went away...this year things have been terrible...I then created more personalitites...ellen and kadence are two girls....the story with them is that their dad molested ellen....ellen killed the dad...so ellen molests Kadence and tortures her....(I got molested as a kid) Skiz head was created because im a skizofranic (and also manic depressive, asbergers guy....) evil slim shady was created becuase I listened to the slim shady Lp...(that album does things to me....thats how evil slim shady comes abuot yelling at me.) I have tried to get rid of the lp but that blue cover makes me stop breathing and makes me listen to it...if I listen to it to much evil slim shady screams at me...I can hear him....I hate having these personalitites....but goash dagnit.....my therapist wont give me testing...I went through an episode a few months back...during my shizofranic relaspe I was on edge and couldnt get any sleep....I...was being violent and wanted to hurt people...thanks to slim shady....he kept on yelling in my ear at work....skiz head doesnt say much...but he does get violent..infact....9 of my personlaities are violent...they dont want to get molested or abused....but I have one good person...his names japhy...hes a 6 year old version of me.....I dont know if all this is in my head....or if I`m seriosly a personality disorder....can you all help me?
I strongly suggest that you NOT self-diagnose. You need to get to a licensed psychotherapist or psychiatrist and be diagnosed and begin therapy. God bless.

Upvote 0

madison1101

Senior Veteran
Sep 17, 2004
Pennsylvania
✟5,939.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Japher said:
what are you`ll alls persaonalites?
I do not have alternate personalities. Not all people with personality disorders have alters. That is why you need to go to a psychotherapist or psychiatrist and be accurately diagnosed.

Also, it would help to study the different personalities to understand them. You can do that with a google search.

Upvote 0

goldenviolet

Holy is the Lord God Almighty
Nov 28, 2004
Salem, Oregon
Visit site
✟62,074.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
madison1101 said:
I do not have alternate personalities. Not all people with personality disorders have alters. That is why you need to go to a psychotherapist or psychiatrist and be accurately diagnosed.

Also, it would help to study the different personalities to understand them. You can do that with a google search.

absolutely true. :thumbsup: great advice.

Upvote 0

madison1101

Senior Veteran
Sep 17, 2004
Pennsylvania
✟5,939.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Japher said:
....I dont know what to do...I`m ashamed of all this so I dont say anything
There is nothing to be ashamed of in therapy. The therapist has studied the different mental illnesses and desires to help people learn to live with and overcome them. There is nothing you could say to most therapists that would surprise them, or make them think less of you. Most of the therapists I know, and have worked with only want to help people.

A good therapist will help you learn about yourself and help you overcome the shame you feel about yourself and your alters.

Good luck finding help. Online help is very limited and should only be seen as advice and encouragement. Person to person, face to face therapy is the only thing that has helped me.

God bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.