Do homosexuals love or lust for each other ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ματθαίος

Nov 6, 2017
Καναδάς
✟19,030.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ezekiel 16:49

May the Spirit of Jesus make satan in you stop twisting the holy word of God! You are fighting against God.

Ezekiel 16:49-50

49 Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were
- arrogant, overfed and unconcerned;
- they did not help the poor and needy.
50 They were haughty and did detestable things before me.

Genesis 19:4-5

4 Before they had gone to bed,
all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house. 5 They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”

Upvote 0

Ματθαίος

Nov 6, 2017
Καναδάς
✟19,030.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Generations of people believed and still believe otherwise. And still not the point

Straw man. Billions believe that Jesus is not God. That doesn't make it true. Only what the Bible says is true.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10:

9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
The underlying insinuation in the OPs question is that homosexuals are different than other humans.

Throughout this thread concerning homosexual people many posters seem to have forgotten that these people are just that --- they are people. They have the same hopes and fears, aspirations and concerns and need to love and be loved as we and all people do. They walk beside us in the streets, they sit beside us in the pews, they are doctors and teachers and mechanics and lumberjacks --- they are people. They differ from us in one respect --- for some reason beyond their control they are attracted to people of the same gender. Let us keep in mind that they are not monsters --- they are people.

Upvote 0

Ματθαίος

Nov 6, 2017
Καναδάς
✟19,030.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
for some reason beyond their control they are attracted to people of the same gender

Satanic lie. It's 100% under their control. Choice. Those who steal, do it out of their own will. Those who kill, do it because they want to. Those who go against God and have intimate relationship with same sex, do it because they like doing it.

Sin is sin. God's word is God's word.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Satanic lie. It's 100% under their control. Choice. Those who steal, do it out of their own will. Those who kill, do it because they want to. Those who go against God and have intimate relationship with same sex, do it because they like doing it.

Sin is sin. God's word is God's word.

Their sexual behaviour is under their control but their sexual attraction is not. This has been studied to death by science and medicine.

You accused me of being a liar. Be very careful of such accusations. A lie is an untruth that is known to be an untruth and is knowingly told anyway. I am not a liar. You also suggested that the alleged lie was Satanic. Be very careful of such accusations because they can be thrown right back at you. May I suggest that you work on the Christian virtue of compassion. I will work on the Christian virtue of tolerance.

Upvote 0

Celticroots

Jun 2, 2012
✟72,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jack is right. Sexual orientation or attraction is not a choice and it has been studied to death by science and medicine to confirm this. And yes, Jack, you are right. They are still people. And sexual orientation is not as black and white as straight or gay. Most sexuality falls on a spectrum. There's also bisexuality which is just as real as heterosexuality or homosexuality.

And:

Zoophilia (sexual attraction to animals)
Pedophilia ( sexual attraction to children.Gross.It's what psychologists and psychiatrists call a paraphilia, so I don't know if orientation is the right word for that one.)
People attracted to inanimate objects.
Asexuality( no attraction to either gender.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ματθαίος

Nov 6, 2017
Καναδάς
✟19,030.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Their sexual behaviour is under their control but their sexual attraction is not. This has been studied to death by science and medicine.

You accused me of being a liar. Be very careful of such accusations. A lie is an untruth that is known to be an untruth and is knowingly told anyway. I am not a liar. You also suggested that the alleged lie was Satanic. Be very careful of such accusations because they can be thrown right back at you. May I suggest that you work on the Christian virtue of compassion. I will work on the Christian virtue of tolerance.

The only truth is the Bible. Anything against the Bible is of Satan and is a lie. The Bible says, that all men have attraction to women and vice versa and any other attraction and behavior is a grave sin worthy of hell. "Orientation" independent of gender is a myth. Darwinistic science hates the Bible. If I give a researcher enough $$$, they will prove that there is life of the moon with 99% certainty.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
The only truth is the Bible. Anything against the Bible is of Satan and is a lie. The Bible says, that all men have attraction to women and vice versa and any other attraction and behavior is a grave sin worthy of hell. "Orientation" independent of gender is a myth. Darwinistic science hates the Bible. If I give a researcher enough $$$, they will prove that there is life of the moon with 99% certainty.

Well, I have been a Christian for somewhat longer than you have been alive. I am also a retired scientist. I regret that you are trying so hard to shut down communication between us.

• Agree
Reactions: Celticroots
Upvote 0

Celticroots

Jun 2, 2012
✟72,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

A Christian without compassion turns people off to God, Jesus and Christianity as a whole.

• Agree
Reactions: JackRT
Upvote 0

Celticroots

Jun 2, 2012
✟72,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
-_- Sigh. If not for this so called "evil" "Darwinistic" science there'd be no vaccines or antibiotics for deadly diseases that used to kill people (and still do in some parts of the world without access to good medical care.) So I thank God for the men and women of science who made those discoveries possible and saved lives in the process.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Celticroots

Jun 2, 2012
✟72,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, I have been a Christian for somewhat longer than you have been alive. I am also a retired scientist. I regret that you are trying so hard to shut down communication between us.

Trying to communicate to people like that is a waste of energy. I am sorry you wasted your time.

Upvote 0

Ματθαίος

Nov 6, 2017
Καναδάς
✟19,030.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I am so sorry that you do not believe the Bible. It's the word of God.

Upvote 0

Ματθαίος

Nov 6, 2017
Καναδάς
✟19,030.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
-_- Sigh. If not for this so called "evil" "Darwinistic" science there'd be no vaccines or antibiotics for deadly diseases that used to kill people (and still do in some parts of the world without access to good medical care.) So I thank God for the men and women of science who made those discoveries possible and saved lives in the process.

There are different fields of science. Some are influenced by the satanic ideologies prevalent in society more than others. Psychology is one of those fields where the sponsor $$$ work wonders.

• Agree
Reactions: Jonathan Leo
Upvote 0

Ματθαίος

Nov 6, 2017
Καναδάς
✟19,030.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jack is right. Sexual orientation or attraction is not a choice and it has been studied to death by science and medicine to confirm this. And yes, Jack, you are right. They are still people. And sexual orientation is not as black and white as straight or gay. Most sexuality falls on a spectrum. There's also bisexuality which is just as real as heterosexuality or homosexuality.

And:

Pedophilia ( sexual attraction to children.Gross.It's what psychologists and psychiatrists call a paraphilia, so I don't know if orientation is the right word for that one.)

Total satanic lie. Man loves woman, woman loves man. It's what God says. Trying to prove otherwise is to side with the enemy of God.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Jonathan Leo

Dec 18, 2017
Cork
✟16,857.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
'Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.” Ezekiel 16:49
Thanks for pointing that out.
There was loads of sin committed by the residents. However, Sodom and Gomarrah is where the words sodomy and gomarrah originates.
Whilst inhospitality was recognized as their sin, God destroyed the city because of their gayness. God finds it detestable and today in Sodom and Gomarrah, it still remains a desolated waste land. It stands as a reminder how God hates sin but absolutely despises gays.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ματθαίος

Nov 6, 2017
Καναδάς
✟19,030.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for pointing that out.
There was loads of sin committed by the residents. However, Sodom and Gomarrah is where the words sodomy and gomarrah originates.
Whilst inhospitality was recognized as their sin, God destroyed the city because of their gayness. God finds it detestable and today in Sodom and Gomarrah, it still remains a desolated waste land. It stands as a reminder how God hates sin but absolutely despises gays.

That poster quoted only a half of the "diagnosis" that God gave to the homosexual city. The poster chose to omit the most serious accusation of God... I wonder why?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ματθαίος

Nov 6, 2017
Καναδάς
✟19,030.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trying to communicate to people like that is a waste of energy. I am sorry you wasted your time.

Trying to communicate satanic lies to anybody isn't a waste of energy and time, but rather walking a path to death.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jonathan Leo

Dec 18, 2017
Cork
✟16,857.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

And:

Sorry now lads but the only sex that God has made and approves of is man inside woman. Look at the genetic differences and you will see that male is designed to enter, female is designed to receive. When we start talking about anything other, we are in error.

Asexuals are far and few between. If God has given this to anyone, you are very special and have a serious purpose for Gods mission.

Any Phillia you want is demonic. Plain and simple. pedophiles can’t see any wrong in it their actions meaning they belief their normal. It what arouses them

Bisexual is for sex greedy people. This was straight out of the mouth of 1 I know. “Il take either, I’m a greedy bastard and just love %@#€&(*

Gay people are choosing to be gay. Most gay people have either been abused sexually, physically or mentally and are rebelling against thier abuse. I got stalked one night walking home by a young gay lad. When I asked him why he’s following me, he said he fancied me. Long story short as I explained that he wasn’t born gay, I asked Him had anybody abused him when he was younger. He laid it all out about his dad doing explicit things to him as a child.
Now tell me this isn’t demonic, but when I tried to free him from his gayness and I used the name of Jesus, he turned from being a shy, broken lad into a vicious enraged man. His eyes broadend and started shouting weirdo at me. As He scattered down the road he continued hurling insults at me. I’m the weirdo even though he stalks men at night lol.
And you mean to tell me because a scientist and those in medicine claim that sexuality differences are natural?
Please buddie, don’t not fall for the lies.

I was the victim of a pedophile and went through hell in my later years. Thank God I didn’t become one myself as most victims often do. I did however rebel, I rebelled against anyone standing in my way. Nobody could stop me, the law, I didn’t care, the courts I mocked, the prisons were freedom for me, my partner and kids couldn’t change me, I was a rebel with a cause. My attitude was horrible. I made thugs look innocent. There was only one person who could release me from my demons. Yep, you guessed it, The man in High. I did counseling but to no avail because my story just made counselors cry and break down. This is my testimony of How God came into my life by the way.

Upvote 0

Ματθαίος

Nov 6, 2017
Καναδάς
✟19,030.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
went through hell in my later years.

Sorry to hear about your life story, but sooo happy to hear you met Jesus and He freed you!!! I was freed from my share of demons, too, just so awful to mention. Bad experiences as a child started it off for me as well, but a day came that I turned 180 degrees thanks to Jesus..

• Prayers
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.