Do homosexuals love or lust for each other ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan Leo

Dec 18, 2017
Cork
✟16,857.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But don't you think the Lord gets annoyed with a pastor who, in an effort to make himself popular, publicly gives his blessing to homosexuality, like so many seem to do?
Your right, but again there are warnings to pastors to stop such Hersey,
Pastors are judged more
James 3:1

Upvote 0

Ματθαίος

Nov 6, 2017
Καναδάς
✟19,030.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That’s all their doing,
If gay is unnatural then their love is also unnatural.

Love is only between man and woman. Between man and man or woman and woman it's abomination and perversion. It's like eating rocks or drinking urine, it's against God.

Upvote 0

Ματθαίος

Nov 6, 2017
Καναδάς
✟19,030.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Which as a Christian and the Holy Spirit dwelling inside should cause you alarm, not, not giving a hoot

Well, it doesn't matter love or lust or dancing Rumba. If a person is going to hell, that's what I care about... It's very sad. They have to be saved first!!!!

• Agree
Reactions: Jonathan Leo
Upvote 0

Jonathan Leo

Dec 18, 2017
Cork
✟16,857.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, it doesn't matter love or lust or dancing Rumba. If a person is going to hell, that's what I care about... It's very sad. They have to be saved first!!!!
Yes bud, that’s why we are to tell them of the grace.
If one comes to Christ, they should stop their gayness
Many testimonies of gay people set free from their deception. Just proves my point, you are not born gay, you choose to be gay. It’s an act of rebellion (from the norm) and God knows it. God doesn’t treat it like other sins in a sense that He states “it’s an abomination” basically I despise it

Upvote 0

Ματθαίος

Nov 6, 2017
Καναδάς
✟19,030.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes bud, that’s why we are to tell them of the grace.
If one comes to Christ, they should stop their gayness
Many testimonies of gay people set free from their deception. Just proves my point, you are not born gay, you choose to be gay. It’s an act of rebellion (from the norm) and God knows it. God doesn’t treat it like other sins in a sense that He states “it’s an abomination” basically I despise it

Their sin is spitting God right into His face, overturning His plan for men and women in creation. It's very serious!

• Agree
Upvote 0

Jonathan Leo

Dec 18, 2017
Cork
✟16,857.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Their sin is spitting God right into His face, overturning His plan for men and women in creation. It's very serious!
Big time bud, it’s why He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah
Watch this,
Since God knows the beginning and the end, it’s no coincidence that the towns were named sodom and Gomorrah
Sodomy = anal sex
Gomorrah = an even weirder version of sodomy. We see in that particularly story what God thinks of those acts. He wiped them out.
I like to think why lots wife was turned into salt for looking back was because of what she saw. It would have caused her serious PTSB if she lived. (Just speculating here) No doubt she was killed for rebellion but I try understand every occurrence.
See it. God I love when He reveals things to me

So yes bud, it’s spitting in Gods face and Satan loves it. He lbgtb movement is just that.
It’s taken away the very purpose of God which is family.
Man, woman, woman gives birth, = perfect
Gay people either adopt (men) or artificial insemination (women)
Whilst adoption is good in a sense, for these purposes it’s not. Imagine having 2 dads or moms? It’s not right
Family harmony comes from having a male, a female, and children. There’s no denying it isn’t

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FireDragon76

Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,249,087.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
US-Democrat
Homosexuality is simple narcissism, the love of self, since the homosexual loves the mirror image of themselves.

"Heterosexuality is just envy, because the heterosexual lusts after what is lacking in themselves."

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,249,087.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
US-Democrat
Heterosexuality is the command of God, and homosexuality is the grave sin against God.

Really? God commands sexual orientations? Then I guess it's God's responsibility to turn gay people straight. I'm still waiting on seeing that happening. I've seen the lame dispense with a walker due to prayer, but I've never seen a gay man miraculously become straight.

Upvote 0

Ματθαίος

Nov 6, 2017
Καναδάς
✟19,030.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Really? God commands sexual orientations? Then I guess it's God's responsibility to turn gay people straight. I'm still waiting on seeing that happening. I've seen the lame dispense with a walker due to prayer, but I've never seen a gay man miraculously become straight.

Yes, God said man and woman, and man on man or woman on woman is abomination and sin and not leading to inheriting God's Kingdom, that is going straight to the fire of hell. It is God who said so.

It is the responsibility of human being to stop sinning. It is our free will. To say that God has to step in and stop sin is like saying that God has to stop the hand of a murderer. Silly!!!

• Agree
Upvote 0

Jonathan Leo

Dec 18, 2017
Cork
✟16,857.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Plenty of gay men turning straight testimonies after becoming Christian

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jonathan Leo

Dec 18, 2017
Cork
✟16,857.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, God said man and woman, and man on man or woman on woman is abomination and sin and not leading to inheriting God's Kingdom, that is going straight to the fire of hell. It is God who said so.

It is the responsibility of human being to stop sinning. It is our free will. To say that God has to step in and stop sin is like saying that God has to stop the hand of a murderer. Silly!!!
Lol if God has to step in ...................
He wouldn’t tell us take up our cross neither.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,249,087.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
US-Democrat

In my experience, it's more like bisexual men choosing to suppress their sexuality to conform to a religious groups expectations. That's not a genuine change of orientation.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Leo

Dec 18, 2017
Cork
✟16,857.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In my experience, it's more like bisexual men choosing to suppress their sexuality to conform to a religious groups expectations. That's not a genuine change of orientation.
Maybe so bud, maybe so, but in either case, Gods sees our heart and therefore these false converts ain’t fooling Him

Upvote 0

Ματθαίος

Nov 6, 2017
Καναδάς
✟19,030.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Amen! Gay men or lesbian women, drug addicts or alcoholics, thieves and murderers turn around, repent, leave their sinful ways and start living obeying God after accepting Jesus Christ by faith. These miracles happen every day! But still, it is the choice of each human being to repent and to believe and to live a new life.

Upvote 0

JESUS=G.O.A.T

Dec 29, 2016
Houston
✟60,941.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Are they just using each other?
no they care for each other. I've talked to some myself personally it's no differnet from a heterosexual relationship in that both care for each other.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.