Do Dispensationalists share in the guilt of bloodshed related to Israel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper-Fi

Site Supporter
May 26, 2019
Pacific north west
✟406,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God made of one blood all people.

26 And hath made of one blood all nations of
men for to dwell on all the face of the earth,

and hath determined the times before appointed,
and the bounds of their habitation;

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
“For all the promises of God in him [Jesus] are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.” 2 Corinthians 1:20 (KJV 1900)
This has zero bearing on the explicitly stated scriptures I posted.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Dave-W said:
Here is Paul's version of the Great Commission, addressed to gentiles:

Romans 11
11 I say then, they did not stumble so as to fall, did they? May it never be! But by their transgression salvation has come to the Gentiles, to make them jealous. 12 Now if their transgression is riches for the world and their failure is riches for the Gentiles, how much more will their fulfillment be! 13 But I am speaking to you who are Gentiles. Inasmuch then as I am an apostle of Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, 14 if somehow I might move to jealousy my fellow countrymen and save some of them. 15 For if their rejection is the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?

The going to the nations with the gospel was primarily given to Jewish believers. And that goes all the way back to Moses.

Exodus 19:6
and you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words that you shall speak to the sons of Israel.”

Priests to whom? The other nations, just as Levi were priests to the rest of Israel. The prophets expanded on that thought:

Isaiah 42:6
“I am the Lord, I have called You in righteousness, I will also hold You by the hand and watch over You, And I will appoint You as a covenant to the people, As a light to the nations,

So what are we gentile believers to do? Make the wayward of Israel JEALOUS so they can fulfill their calling and anointing from God to bring the gospel to the nations.

So tell me Dave, what are YOU doing to make traditional Jews jealous of what you have?
Valid Jews (circumcised before Calvary) remained legal biblical Jews until they died off.
How much of that generation remained from the time of the birth of Jesus until after 70AD
How many years is considered a generation?

"THIS GENERATION" in Bible

Matthew 24:34
Amen I am saying to ye, not no may be passing-away the generation, this-one, till ever all these may be becoming.

amhn legw umin ou mh parelqh h genea auth ewV an panta tauta genhtai

Mark 13:30
Amen I am saying to ye not no may be passing-away the generation, this-one unto of which all these may be becoming

Luke 21:32
“Amen I am saying to ye, not no may be passing-away the generation , this-one, till ever all things may be becoming.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.