Isatis

Disciple of Christ
Sep 12, 2011
✟21,193.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We just don’t have biblical support to say with certainty that animals will go to Heaven but we can find information on heaven and animals to guide us.
Heaven is for redeemed sinners and Hell is for the unredeemed, but animals don't sin. They cannot "choose" between good and evil.

However, Isaiah 11:6-9 says that animals will be on the earth when Christ comes back to rule for a thousand years. We don't know if this is referring to resurrected animals or if God will "create" new animals.

Upvote 0
Nov 22, 2010
✟15,251.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We just don’t have biblical support to say with certainty that animals will go to Heaven but we can find information on heaven and animals to guide us.
Heaven is for redeemed sinners and Hell is for the unredeemed, but animals don't sin. They cannot "choose" between good and evil.

However, Isaiah 11:6-9 says that animals will be on the earth when Christ comes back to rule for a thousand years. We don't know if this is referring to resurrected animals or if God will "create" new animals.

which only leaves me to wonder some more :confused::confused::confused:

Upvote 0

Drayzon

Open-Minded
Sep 13, 2011
Florida - United States
✟7,863.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes interesting to say the least. I'd hope so, but like Isatis said, we honestly do not know.

But if you want your animals in Heaven with you than I say believe it. It's not like it's a false doctrine or anything. I mean people won't lose their salvation because they want their pets in Heaven with them. ;)

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Chris81

Servant to Christ
Jun 2, 2010
Iowa
✟11,860.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
In the Apocryphal Acts of Paul, we read a story of how Paul baptizes a lion he meets on his journeys. Later he thrown in a theater to be mauled and devoured by a lion, to his luck he meet the lion who he baptised. As you can imagine, the lion was indebted to Paul and saved his life.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Nov 22, 2010
✟15,251.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In the Apocryphal Acts of Paul, we read a story of how Paul baptizes a lion he meets on his journeys. Later he thrown in a theater to be mauled and devoured by a lion, to his luck he meet the lion who he baptised. As you can imagine, the lion was indebted to Paul and saved his life.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Upvote 0

Timothew

Conditionalist
Aug 24, 2009
✟21,514.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So your pet could go to heaven, as long as you baptised it?

I like that story a lot by the way.

God Bless. ;)
1162259616246.jpg

Reactions: SparkyMaddie
Upvote 0

Timothew

Conditionalist
Aug 24, 2009
✟21,514.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:) Love the doggy av ^
Thanks, He's my reminder to be gentle when I try to persuade others on CF. He looks like a doggy friend I have named Boomer. If I try to force Boomer to do what I want him to, it doesn't work. He's strong and stubborn. But If I am gentle and persistent, Boomer will go along with anything. He's a great dog.

Your avatar looks like a cat I know named Tyler. He's in kitty heaven now. He used to swagger like John Wayne, but he was afraid to go out of the house.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Nov 22, 2010
✟15,251.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks, He's my reminder to be gentle when I try to persuade others on CF. He looks like a doggy friend I have named Boomer. If I try to force Boomer to do what I want him to, it doesn't work. He's strong and stubborn. But If I am gentle and persistent, Boomer will go along with anything. He's a great dog.

Your avatar looks like a cat I know named Tyler. He's in kitty heaven now. He used to swagger like John Wayne, but he was afraid to go out of the house.

hello to boomer :)

Reactions: Timothew
Upvote 0