Reactions: FanthatSpark
Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
He was the lawyer behind the scene. He wrote the lawsuit and Beck filed the lawsuit as "lead prosecutor" so Beck is flipping out in the video. Beck see's it as a warning to himself and the Judge due to the body being left in the Judges county where he lives. Its not what he was... working on. Its what he "worked" on. He wrote the thing/lawsuit.

This is the second death around this lawsuit. The first was the young man that (not familiar with legal jargon) gave the DNC the lawsuit. He dies, they say he did not do it correctly so they must dismiss it. However, Beck had him film it so they could not get that dismissal by death. Just sayen , smells fishy.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Beck see's it as a warning to himself
In an overlooked class-action case, Bernie Sanders supporters are suing the Democratic National Committee for fraud over revelations party officials sought to help Hillary Clinton defeat Sanders in the primary. Elizabeth Lee Beck, the plaintiffs' co-counsel, reports....

I am confused because Beck is a woman and not a federal prosecutor.

Bernie Sanders Supporters Are Suing the DNC for Fraud

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟343,217.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
In an overlooked class-action case, Bernie Sanders supporters are suing the Democratic National Committee for fraud over revelations party officials sought to help Hillary Clinton defeat Sanders in the primary. Elizabeth Lee Beck, the plaintiffs' co-counsel, reports....

Jared Beck is Elizabeth Lee Beck's law partner and both of them are listed as plaintiff's counsel on the complaint.

• Informative
Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wasserman-Schultz threatens DC Police with 'consequences' over investigation into her role in rigging the Democrat primaries.

I watched the whole video. How do you know that this 'property' that was not returned has anything to do with her personally or her role in anything?

Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom

Thank you :oldthumbsup: . I am the first to admit a wrong fact. I only seek truth on a bipartisan scale. From the OP video I was under the impression he was co-counsel. Can he still write the lawsuit as part of the team? I ask because Jared Beck is emotionally distraught , why?

Delved into this death and it looks like he provided or was looking into anwon brothers passports. Look in, you-tube - George Webb for the facts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟343,217.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Thank you :oldthumbsup: . I am the first to admit a wrong fact. I only seek truth on a bipartisan scale. From the OP video I was under the impression he was co-counsel. Can he still write the lawsuit as part of the team? I ask because Jared Beck is emotionally distraught , why?

Delved into this death and it looks like he provided or was looking into anwon brothers passports. Look in, you-tube - George Webb for the facts.
I actually don't think he can practice law privately because he's an AUSA. Even if he could, he's not listed in the complaint and all lawyers working on the case are required to inform the judge of so. It's an accountability thing.
Where is the legal transcript?
http://jampac.us/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/1-CLASS-ACTION-COMPLAINT-6-28-16.pdf The initial complaint. What appears to the rest of the documents can be found here. DNClawsuit

Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I actually don't think he can practice law privately because he's an AUSA. Even if he could, he's not listed in the complaint and all lawyers working on the case are required to inform the judge of so. It's an accountability thing.
:oldthumbsup: Thank you! Why is he freaking out on the OP video ? That is a sincere question :scratch:. I am not seeing the connection now that I watched George Webbs videos on the prosecutors death. Is he freaking out because it involves Debbie W. Schultz ?

Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You are not referring to Jared Beck, correct? He is listed as an attorney for the plaintiffs.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟343,217.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
You are not referring to Jared Beck, correct? He is listed as an attorney for the plaintiffs.
No I'm referring to the AUSA who was killed because this whole thread seems to be about a conspiracy theory that he was killed because he was involved with the DNC lawsuit.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No I'm referring to the AUSA who was killed because this whole thread seems to be about a conspiracy theory that he was killed because he was involved with the DNC lawsuit.
I just wanted that to be clear, people can get lost when 'he' is used. Thanks.
I agree with you. I can't make a connection between a federal prosecutor and this civil case.

Upvote 0