yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Opinion duly noted and dismissed.

BTW, I have repented of anything and everything that I did that caused my ex-wife not to be happy with me, but God did bring me my girlfriend, so apparently God is fine with divorce and remarriage in certain circumstances, otherwise he wouldn't have brought me my girlfriend and me to her after we prayed the same thing.
The world loves its own, and the enemy gladly provided girls to deceive and to make men sin such as this.
Yahuweh did not "bring you" anything as you think, and He won't and He is not obligated to.... rather as Jesus brings His Word: 'do you think it was for their sin that those men died when the tower fell? I tell you no, it was not because of sin, but

you will all likewise perish if you do not repent.'

See? NO OPINION AT ALL. What God Says is what is correct, and eternal.

Upvote 0

nanookadenord

May 28, 2016
Florida
✟47,565.00
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
The world loves its own, and the enemy gladly provided girls to deceive and to make men sin such as this.
Yahuweh did not "bring you" anything as you think, and He won't and He is not obligated to.... rather as Jesus brings His Word: 'do you think it was for their sin that those men died when the tower fell? I tell you no, it was not because of sin, but

you will all likewise perish if you do not repent.'

See? NO OPINION AT ALL. What God Says is what is correct, and eternal.

Again, opinion duly noted as what you are saying is your opinion.

I have repented, end of story.

He did bring us together, it's a shame that you do not believe that.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Again, opinion noted!

Again, no opinion needed.
God's Word is clear.

It is good, true and righteous that I believe God's Word instead of man who sins.

It is a shame that repentance/Godliness and righteous sorrow/ is far from so many of those who with their lips serve God....

Reactions: somuchjoy
Upvote 0

nanookadenord

May 28, 2016
Florida
✟47,565.00
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Again, no opinion needed.
God's Word is clear.

It is good, true and righteous that I believe God's Word instead of man who sins.

It is a shame that repentance/Godliness and righteous sorrow/ is far from so many of those who with their lips serve God....

Even more opinion.

See, I know I am a sinner before my God. I am not like the Pharisee who says I do this and this.

God, have mercy on me, a sinner. That right there is scripture! That right there is the Word of God. That is not opinion. That is straight from the Bible!

Just like, Matthew 9:13.

Go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.”

Maybe you need to go and learn what the above scripture means?

See, if you truly knew me, which I know you cannot, you would know I don't just serve God with my lips.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟720,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Would they be bastards or belong to the former husband according to the reasoning on this thread? Good question.

Biblically ... the children would be children ... children do not retain the sins of their parents ... just like all of us ... at some point in THEIR life they will come to know what sin is and like us will confess, repent, accept Jesus, ask for forgiveness etc.... or not.

Thing is ... ANY sin will be forgiven, if one has a sincere heart about what they have done ... and only God knows this.
(except blasphemy) which is continual rejection of the Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
See, if you truly knew me, which I know you cannot, you would know I don't just serve God with my lips.
In a previous post, let's see >

Again, opinion duly noted as what you are saying is your opinion.

and the one before this,

is an admission of sin, without repentance..... that means lipservice without substance to me, without the heart serving God, not even recognizing the sin as God describes it.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Here is the one before: dismissing the truth , keeping the sin and without repenting.

Wrongly stating that God sinned by bringing you something contrary to His Own Word..... (IMPOSSIBLE ! )

God NEVER contradicts Himself bringing about something that is contrary to His Word.

The sin is man's (and the woman guilty of adultery), not God's.

Opinion duly noted and dismissed.

BTW, I have repented of anything and everything that I did that caused my ex-wife not to be happy with me, but God did bring me my girlfriend, so apparently God is fine with divorce and remarriage in certain circumstances, otherwise he wouldn't have brought me my girlfriend and me to her after we prayed the same thing.

Upvote 0

nanookadenord

May 28, 2016
Florida
✟47,565.00
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
In a previous post, let's see >

and the one before this,

is an admission of sin, without repentance..... that means lipservice without substance to me, without the heart serving God, not even recognizing the sin as God describes it.

Where is the sin?

I repented of what I may have done to cause my ex-wife to divorce me? What more is there to repent of? I didn't want the divorce, but if I wasn't there to defend myself, I would have lost my kids.

Did I want the divorce? Nope, but it would have happened with or without me.

So, where is the lip service?

What I do see is bearing false witness against a brother, but I guess that is okay in your books?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nanookadenord

May 28, 2016
Florida
✟47,565.00
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Here is the one before: dismissing the truth , keeping the sin and without repenting.

Wrongly stating that God sinned by bringing you something contrary to His Own Word..... (IMPOSSIBLE ! )

God NEVER contradicts Himself bringing about something that is contrary to His Word.

The sin is man's (and the woman guilty of adultery), not God's.

Again, more opinion!

I never said God sinned, you did. That was all you. I am sorry if God's ways are not your ways. Oh wait, look at that, more scripture!

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
One of these girls came to Christ not even 2 months ago. She is simply afraid if she stays, she will not go to Heaven.

As Scripture says, most girls do not go to heaven. Most are never saved. (boys too)

But if she repents of any sin and "stays", it won't be because she "stays". As God Directs her , probably she should "stay", after repenting? and then continue doing what is right thereafter, realizing not to sin again ?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I never said God sinned, you did. That was all you.
You implied God sinned by disobeying His Own Word in bringing a girl to you.

It was the enemy that brought the girl to you, not Yahuweh. Yahuweh would never sin for you by breaking His Own Word, nor for anyone, ever.

Upvote 0

~Zao~

Wisdom’s child
Site Supporter
Jun 27, 2007
✟100,595.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Tell them to love the Lord first and their husbands second.

As Scripture says, most girls do not go to heaven. Most are never saved. (boys too)

But if she repents of any sin and "stays", it won't be because she "stays". As God Directs her , probably she should "stay", after repenting? and then continue doing what is right thereafter, realizing not to sin again ?
Your both quoting an inactive member who is not able to reply.

Upvote 0

nanookadenord

May 28, 2016
Florida
✟47,565.00
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
You implied God sinned by disobeying His Own Word in bringing a girl to you.

It was the enemy that brought the girl to you, not Yahuweh. Yahuweh would never sin for you by breaking His Own Word, nor for anyone, ever.

Look at that, more opinion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟720,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
footnote: In heaven, there are no adulterers, no thieves, no liars, no gays, no idolators, no one who is greedy....

So, if someone on earth is an adulterer, a thief, a liar, a gay, an idolator, or greedy,

how can they hope to enter the Kingdom of Yahuweh (heaven) ?

they can be forgiven by Jesus and covered by his perfect blood.

Ephesians 1:7
In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace,

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Look at that, more opinion.
Yes.

The opinion now stated what, four times? , that you think God's Word does not have to be accepted or obeyed ..... that remarriage sinfully is okey-dokey ... (it is not) ...

It won't fly - God won't accept that opinion.....

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
God will accept this though >>

In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace,

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist

"can be forgiven" ...
I agree,
yes, if they repent....
and , in repentance,
if they don't remain rebellious against God and Jesus and transgressing the commands.

Upvote 0

nanookadenord

May 28, 2016
Florida
✟47,565.00
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Yes.

The opinion now stated what, four times? , that you think God's Word does not have to be accepted or obeyed ..... that remarriage sinfully is okey-dokey ... (it is not) ...

It won't fly - God won't accept that opinion.....

Even more opinion from you.

Remarriage isn't sin. Full stop!

See, that was easy, wasn't it? I do not agree with your interpretation of scripture as you do not agree with me.

I have accepted God's Word and obeyed, but see in your rush to condemn me you have missed where I repented of being divorced by my ex-wife. Basically, she was an unbeliever. Did that cross your mind?

Nope, you rushed to condemn and bare false witness against a brother in Christ, but that's okay. I forgive you!

I'm out of this thread now. I have said my peace.

Jeff, I'll see you in heaven and we'll have a good laugh about this!

Upvote 0