Midwest
✟79,556.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
14. We believe in the Bible doctrine of divine healing and urge our people to offer the prayer of faith for the healing of the sick. We also believe God heals through the means of medical science.
Articles of Faith | Church of the Nazarene

If someone is born blind, do you believe God miraculoisly heals blindness today? If not, why not?

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,556.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Upvote 0

Maid Marie

Zechariah 4:6
Nov 30, 2008
Pennsylvania
✟19,068.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Private
Oops! Sorry :) How about three weeks?

I would say that most Nazarenes would say that God can miraculously heal physical blindness today, but usually does not chose to through miraculous means but will instead chose medical means or chose to use that person's physical blindness to minister to others. I do know of one person who was instantaneously healed of blindness - happened during a worship service. I also know personally an infant who was divinely healed of hydrocephalous. I also know of a woman who, after being a serious smoker for decades, was divinely healed so that her lungs were pink. It caused her to become a Christian. But for each of these testimonies, there are a lot more that God heals through medical science or else says his grace is enough.

Upvote 0