• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Disturbing News i just got

azariah1982

May 28, 2013
✟15,201.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yesterday day I asked to see my medical chart.
So I was told I would have to pay to have it copied.
So they told me that they could tell me.

She read HIV myelitis encephalitis
"Manic depression" which was a false diagnosis when I was first diagnosed with HIV. They assumed that a happy go lucky person was depressed
I told that doctor to take me off cause I'm not depressed. But he kept it in the order anyway.

But she told me that I'm reaching a breaking point its getting to aids.
What? This is lunacy.

I refuse to live in bondage. I refuse.
After she left God said I heal

Kimmy77

Jun 14, 2013
✟207.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Yesterday day I asked to see my medical chart.
So I was told I would have to pay to have it copied.
So they told me that they could tell me.

She read HIV myelitis encephalitis
"Manic depression" which was a false diagnosis when I was first diagnosed with HIV. They assumed that a happy go lucky person was depressed
I told that doctor to take me off cause I'm not depressed. But he kept it in the order anyway.

But she told me that I'm reaching a breaking point its getting to aids.
What? This is lunacy.

I refuse to live in bondage. I refuse.
After she left God said I heal

I think they have medication for HIV to prevent it from going to aids, make sure to take that medication.

Some people can live a very long time with it, look at Iceland, e.g., lot of HIV but almost no AIDS. They have prevention mechanisms.

Upvote 0