God is not a misogynist
May 17, 2004
Sydney.
✟17,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
After spending more time in prayer recently, i've been having some very vivid and specific dreams, concerning issues like death, survival, murder, and rape. Please pray God gives me discernment and peace - some have been immensely disturbing, particularly the detail i can retell them in. :o

Blessings,
The Julikenz

JacobsDream

Ace by His Grace
Nov 12, 2005
Chicagoland
✟24,208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I posted in my blog just 5 mins ago about bad dreams and next thing I know, I'm reading your post.
I'm not a dicerner of dreams but I have my fair share of dreams and I know we have to power in Christ to reject and bind bad stuff in dreams.

I'll back away now.
God bless.

Upvote 0

The Julikenz

God is not a misogynist
May 17, 2004
Sydney.
✟17,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
millerrod said:
They will continue till the message is reviled. unity among breathren is our lesson if you need help ask and we will help as God allows.
Thankyou for taking the time to reply - i was wondering however, if you could perhaps re-explain what you mean here? I didn't really understand. :angel:

Upvote 0

millerrod

Contributor
Dec 10, 2005
I try to live in obidence to god some days i fail
✟15,533.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
we are one body, we are to help one another, some will tell you that you should interpert your own dream and ask for no help, yes you should seek the Lord for your answer yet if the gift of decernement has not been given or is yet understood God would surely expect us to help one another, my point is dont be bothered by asking for help when interperting a message, we each at times need help from our breathren in different areas. it is my belief that many times God gives a message to us and then does not intentually give us understanding so that we will seek help from Him as well as others, As Christs return grows near i think we will see more and more actions large and small that lead us to unity.

Upvote 0