United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Hello everyone,

My Brother in-law's Father in law Bill needs Jesus bigly. The hospice brought a bed to his home because he lost feeling in his legs and can't walk now, things are not looking good for him. He may have been Catholic as a child but isn't really seeking the Lord (as far as I know). Please pray for him!!!!!

saved24

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2011
Canada
✟839,359.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Dear Lord I pray that Bill will reach out for you today! Lord that He will see his need for you. Lord I pray he asks you to be the Lord of his life. We thank You Lord that You love Bill so much, I pray that Bill will not pass until he accepts you as Lord and Saviour. Dear Lord comfort Bill's family and friends at this difficult time. In Jesus' name Amen.

Upvote 0

Friend-of-Jesus

Jul 21, 2017
Alberta
✟45,031.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone,

My Brother in-law's Father in law Bill needs Jesus bigly. The hospice brought a bed to his home because he lost feeling in his legs and can't walk now, things are not looking good for him. He may have been Catholic as a child but isn't really seeking the Lord (as far as I know). Please pray for him!!!!!
Prayed for Bill!!!

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying for Bill and his salvation

44ca1f7d4bfda62e36daa82cdb3fce0a.jpg

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,017.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, salvation for Bill, comfort for the family, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello everyone,

Father, I pray that you will send someone, or use someone nearby to present the gospel to this man one more time, at the right time, in the right way, for him to have the best opportunity at this time in his life to be saved. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums