Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟775,945.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
When you've had a hectic day and come home feeling pressured and tired, there's no better way to relax and unwind than with your favourite food takeaway and a good Disney film.

I think most of us, even as adults, enjoy a good fairy tale story once in a while and Disney really delivers the goods. Singing bears, talking teapots, jumping in and out of chalk pavement pictures, all accompanied by memorable songs and catchy tunes we will remember for years to come. It cultivates our imaginations and gives us some escapism from our ordinary lives. It all sounds very childish, but in my mid 40s, Disney still manages to bring out the child in me.

Upvote 0

shortangel

Oct 12, 2005
Oregon
✟19,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
i agree i like disney's older content like movies like Mary Popins, the animated ones like Robin hood & Peter Pan, Beauty & the Beast, Cinderella, Bambi, Alice in WonderLand, Pincochno, i don't agree with Disneys newer stuff

Reactions: Anthony2019
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
i agree i like disney's older content like movies like Mary Popins, the animated ones like Robin hood & Peter Pan, Beauty & the Beast, Cinderella, Bambi, Alice in WonderLand, Pincochno, i don't agree with Disneys newer stuff

I don't know there are some pretty good newer Disney movies like Coco, Brother Bear, Lilo and Stitch and Brave. Hmm,.. maybe I'll do them now. :) (Btw, has anybody ever gone to Disneyland or Disney World before? I've never been to Disneyland but I've been to Disney World a few times. :D And that's what CF is becoming since I've arrived with all the fun and games I've been dropping all over the place lol)

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Also love Pirates of The Caribbean and Descendants. :D And no I'm not promoting evil on the second one I just like the song and if you've seen D3 you can understand where Audrey's coming from. D3 is my favorite btw and Harry Hook is so hot!!

Upvote 0