Dec 29, 2013
✟343,217.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Wow, I guess I just must have forgotten about it. They're a billion dollar company though, do they really have to own everything?
Nope. I agree 100% with you on that. But like most companies, they are focused on making as much money as possible, and buying the entertainment assets from Fox is a way to do that.

Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟551,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

In the Pirates of the Caribbean movies (which Disney owns), there's a curse that one or more of them (maybe first Jack Sparrow, then Orlando Bloom; I forget) aren't allowed to walk on dry land for years at a time. They get around it by a bucket of sea water on the ground and then standing in the bucket.

Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
In the Pirates of the Caribbean movies (which Disney owns), there's a curse that one or more of them (maybe first Jack Sparrow, then Orlando Bloom; I forget) aren't allowed to walk on dry land for years at a time. They get around it by a bucket of sea water on the ground and then standing in the bucket.

Oh now I get it,.. sort of. Lol at least now I know what you're talking about being a fan of the series myself before it just became a milked franchise.

Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟343,217.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
It was Davy Jones.

Oh now I get it,.. sort of. Lol at least now I know what you're talking about being a fan of the series myself before it just became a milked franchise.
My joke was a reference to the fact that Disney has it's own cruise line which owns it's own private island in the Bahamas.

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
It was Davy Jones.

My joke was a reference to the fact that Disney has it's own cruise line which owns it's own private island in the Bahamas.

Oh okay lol I didn't actually get that part of it,.. but seems like Disney and Mister Krabs have a lot in common.

Upvote 0