Discussion around Gender Dysphoria and a book ban.

CatsRule2020

Supporter
Sep 16, 2020
Denver
✟68,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
It all boils down to how the child's peers identifies him/her as. It is not how the child self-identifies themselves. The mother herself always will know if her child is gay or straight,but, she may not know if her child is transgender of gay or lesbian.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟376,544.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It all boils down to how the child's peers identifies him/her as. It is not how the child self-identifies themselves. The mother herself always will know if her child is gay or straight,but, she may not know if her child is transgender of gay or lesbian.

Most mums these days have a scan at about 19 weeks and know the sex of their child.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Carmen Carter

Jun 15, 2021
Rockville
✟8,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Celibate
Most mums these days have a scan at about 19 weeks and know the sex of their child.
I'm sorry I have no idea of what you're speaking about? We are talking totally different about some subject I'm now confused about. I will pray for you.

Upvote 0

CatsRule2020

Supporter
Sep 16, 2020
Denver
✟68,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Let's not fool ourselves. All of us posters in this forum have met relatives, have friends and co-workers whose nature is that of the opposite sex from their physical body.
These folks have always been with us even before recorded history. The reason for the mental block of fundamentalists not being able to see this is due to false teaching.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟376,544.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry I have no idea of what you're speaking about? We are talking totally different about some subject I'm now confused about. I will pray for you.

There needn't be any confusion, my wife has a degree with midwifery, she said the scan at about 19 weeks shows the sex. She has delivered lots of babies. No need to pray for us...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟376,544.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes you and your wife need Prayers because its obvious you don't Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. I don't care what your wife does? Its about living a righteous life for our Lord!!!

Really ???

I am sorry you feel that way...

What exactly is upsetting you?

You risk being reported for breaching forum rules by pronouncing CF members as being unsaved.

Can we work issues through quietly and peacefully?

Upvote 0

Toynbee

Trump Won
Sep 22, 2011
✟40,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes you and your wife need Prayers because its obvious you don't Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. I don't care what your wife does? Its about living a righteous life for our Lord!!!
Um... you should probably go back and review this site's rules:

Under Flaming and Goading:
Stating or implying that another Christian member, or group of members, are not Christian is not allowed.​

Upvote 0

stevevw

inquisitive
Nov 4, 2013
Brisbane Qld Australia
✟243,760.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please view this important presentation regarding the banning of important commentary around gender dysphoria.

Dialogue and discussion around this important topic is being banned.

Here is a chance to consider and discuss this important matter.

This is an area I have researched for some time and it makes me sad that there is so much misinformation and ideological agendas put out in society by powerful groups that can influence politicians and even the medical sector. Unfortunately political correctness has infiltrated things even going as high as the UN through identity politics.

As the video states we cannot even have a balance approach to treating gender dysphoria and using treatment such as psychotherapy, investigating past childhood trauma to address comorbid conditions as this is seen as invasive and even regarded as conversion therapy. For me it is equivalent to denying someone with anorexia nervosa therapy and encouraging them to think they are healthy.

I think this denial mentality will lead to many young people being misdiagnosed and mistreated and we will eventually see another child abuse disaster where many end up being further harmed. As the video mentions that 80 to 85% of young people with gender dysphoria will realign with their biological sex. So encouraging a transitioning mentality will only confuse many young people.

But as the video also states we are not allowed to provide alternative information and its almost as though some want many young people to embrace this ideology as it will further support the idea that there is no such thing as two genders anymore.

I believe this is all part of a bigger issue and agenda of adults who want to dismantle societies traditions of gender roles and the family. All the evidence shows that having clear gender identities of male and females, mothers and fathers and family units based on this provide the best basis for child development, strong and healthy relationships, families and societies. But this is all at risk as society progresses towards redefining nature and playing God.

• Winner
Reactions: Carl Emerson
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums