Tulsa
✟8,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am in need of Prayer, please! In the last few years, I have become an empty nester, I became a caregiver, then my parents passed away, (during those years I was treated pretty rough by certain family members and one has tried to make it out that everything was on her shoulders and it was not, it was on mine), I had to give up my schooling, my job, and everything to do this. I was told by a temp service they could not help me because I was just a caregiver. When I went back to work, I was stressed and was grieving but I am on my own now and needed to work. I passed a test to do the insurance business but was not selling fast enough so was let go, Then Covid hit, I finally found a temp-full-time job, and then I ended up with Covid in 2020, I have been working For my previous job since Dec. 2020 and was just told this month that my job is being dissolved along with another lady that I work with. When I told my family about my struggles, she said, "Well, you know that you and I were only made to care for our parents." That really hurt, and I know this is not true from a Christian Standpoint but With the grief, stress, and pain I am in all of this is too much and I just need extra prayers to get through this, please! This is just a lot to deal with and if I know that someone else is praying I think I can get through all of it!

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am in need of Prayer, please! In the last few years, I have become an empty nester, I became a caregiver, then my parents passed away, (during those years I was treated pretty rough by certain family members and one has tried to make it out that everything was on her shoulders and it was not, it was on mine), I had to give up my schooling, my job, and everything to do this. I was told by a temp service they could not help me because I was just a caregiver. When I went back to work, I was stressed and was grieving but I am on my own now and needed to work. I passed a test to do the insurance business but was not selling fast enough so was let go, Then Covid hit, I finally found a temp-full-time job, and then I ended up with Covid in 2020, I have been working For my previous job since Dec. 2020 and was just told this month that my job is being dissolved along with another lady that I work with. When I told my family about my struggles, she said, "Well, you know that you and I were only made to care for our parents." That really hurt, and I know this is not true from a Christian Standpoint but With the grief, stress, and pain I am in all of this is too much and I just need extra prayers to get through this, please! This is just a lot to deal with and if I know that someone else is praying I think I can get through all of it!
Life is seemingly unfair especially to those trying to live Christian lives. However, regardless of what people might say, God is in charge. All we can do is try to be obedient to God’s Word through Christ. Hang in there as Christ is aware of everything. ☝️

Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,929,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hello @TRR, first off, since I noticed that you are new around here, welcome to CF :)

I'm very sorry to hear about all that you have/are going through, and I am wondering if you've let your pastor know yet (my pastor is the person I call first whenever life seems like it is becoming overwhelming, both for his counsel and help, and so that he will know how to pray for me, specifically).

So, if you haven't talked to him yet, I would (obviously) recommend that you do so as soon as you can.

Times like you are facing now are when we really learn to trust God with the whole of our lives, trust in His amazing love for us, in every word that He has spoken to us, and perhaps especially in the promises that He's made to us, like these, for instance .. Proverbs 3:5-6; Isaiah 40:31, 41:10; Lamentations 3:22-24; Romans 8:28; 1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 :amen:

Praying for you!

God bless you!! (Numbers 6:24-26)

--David

Swindoll - Two words - accept and trust.jpg

Upvote 0

TRR

Mar 27, 2022
Tulsa
✟8,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello @TRR, first off, since I noticed that you are new around here, welcome to CF :)

I'm very sorry to hear about all that you have/are going through, and I am wondering if you've let your pastor know yet (my pastor is the person I call first whenever life seems like it is becoming overwhelming, both for his counsel and help, and so that he will know how to pray for me, specifically).

So, if you haven't talked to him yet, I would (obviously) recommend that you do so as soon as you can.

Times like you are facing now are when we really learn to trust God with the whole of our lives, trust in His amazing love for us, in every word that He has spoken to us, and perhaps especially in the promises that He's made to us, like these, for instance .. Proverbs 3:5-6; Isaiah 40:31, 41:10; Lamentations 3:22-24; Romans 8:28; 1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 :amen:

Praying for you!

God bless you!! (Numbers 6:24-26)

--David

I have left the church that I went to my entire life! I have joined a smaller church and will talk to him when I get a chance to approach him. I Just am really tired and am trying to keep in church as much as I can!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟267,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to Christian Forums, TRR. I pray that God would provide you with the work opportunities that you need. I also pray that God would give you the grace to forgive family members who are hurtful in their words. I pray that your family members would become more sensitive to your struggles.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the forum in Jesus name it's a great place to be for fellowship with other Christians and prayer.
I pray for you to be encouraged and feel the warmth of God's love for you.

Upvote 0

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,571.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
1 John 3:1
New International Version

3 See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.

• Friendly
Reactions: TRR
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

onceEMT

Oct 30, 2021
Florida
✟22,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Upvote 0

onceEMT

Oct 30, 2021
Florida
✟22,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord and Savior Jesus Christ... Please bless this kind lady in ways unknown to our limited, earthly understanding. There's always something going on behind the scenes that we don't yet know. Please take down the powers, and principalities in heavenly places arayed against her so victory comes in these times of trials and tribulations. May her needs be met by Your mercy, power, and strength. In Jesus Name, Amen.

• Friendly
Upvote 0