TX
✟8,751.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
We are a community for creationist to discuss and conversate among each other all things relating to creation, its relevant science, and empirical evidences of God.

Where we differ from most apologetic / philosophy servers is we have a strong focus on the evidential arguments and aspects, which is why we have dedicated science channels. We aim to strengthen the faith of believers and offer a general hangout place to chat.

Creationist hold the belief that the universe, Earth, and life are a result of creation by God.

From Young Earth Creation to Intelligent Design, all are welcome!

Join the Creation Discord Server!

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
The reason for this is lack of knowledge, we aim to raise awareness of how science points to a literal interpretation of Genesis.

-​
I would have to disagree, science has been what has brought doubt to the creation described in The Bible. So much that creationist have adjusted The Bible to adhere to sciences so called creation facts.

A Biblical creationist rely's on the creation described in The Bible. No need for science to approve The Bible's descriptive accounts, for theses accounts to have literal truth.

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟990,740.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
We are a community for creationist to discuss and conversate among each other all things relating to creation, its relevant science, and empirical evidences of God.

If these are the topics of choice then your collective 'conversate among each other' is likely to be brief. There is no science relevant to creation and, last time I looked, no empirical evidence of God.

Could I respectfully suggest the "Mating Habits of Fairy Penguins" as an alternate topic just in case you run out of things to talk about? :rolleyes:

OB

Upvote 0

oSitez

Apr 22, 2022
TX
✟8,751.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
If these are the topics of choice then your collective 'conversate among each other' is likely to be brief. There is no science relevant to creation and, last time I looked, no empirical evidence of God.

Could I respectfully suggest the "Mating Habits of Fairy Penguins" as an alternate topic just in case you run out of things to talk about? :rolleyes:

OB

Ah yes, the usual "no evidence" mantra by atheist when presented with vast amounts of evidence. Restating your premises does not negate reality.

Upvote 0

oSitez

Apr 22, 2022
TX
✟8,751.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
-​
I would have to disagree, science has been what has brought doubt to the creation described in The Bible. So much that creationist have adjusted The Bible to adhere to sciences so called creation facts.

A Biblical creationist rely's on the creation described in The Bible. No need for science to approve The Bible's descriptive accounts, for theses accounts to have literal truth.

Take genetics for example, the field has consistently pointed towards a literal interpretation of Genesis. The reason 99% of the population thinks it doesn't is because they're just not interested in going beyond the surface level of what they hear secular scientist say.

Truly sad.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Take genetics for example, the field has consistently pointed towards a literal interpretation of Genesis. The reason 99% of the population thinks it doesn't is because they're just not interested in going beyond the surface level of what they hear secular scientist say.

Truly sad.

Well lets take an actual verses from The Bible. Genesis chapter 1, that is a literal description of God's creation. And this is not anything close, to what science states is the creation.

When it come to creation The Bible describes a complete opposite creation than what science states.

Science states the moon reflects the suns light. Genesis states the moon is a created light just like the sun is a created light.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
99.5% of creationist do not believe in the creation created by God and described in the Bible.
Ah, the FE heresy raises its head again. Why don't you give it a miss? It's not edifying.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Homeowner

Jan 25, 2022
Oslo
✟23,485.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Ah yes, the usual "no evidence" mantra by atheist when presented with vast amounts of evidence. Restating your premises does not negate reality.

So present your vast evidence for divine creation and we can continue this discussion.

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,075.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
The reason 99% of the population thinks it doesn't is because they're just not interested in going beyond the surface level of what they hear secular scientist say.

When you're ill, do you pray for healing or seek the help and expertise of a medical professional?

Upvote 0

Rachel20

May 30, 2020
STX
✟58,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Could I respectfully suggest the "Mating Habits of Fairy Penguins" as an alternate topic

Just so I can prepare on the subject, could you point me to the writings of history's great thinkers on the subject?

• Haha
Reactions: 2PhiloVoid
Upvote 0

oSitez

Apr 22, 2022
TX
✟8,751.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

oSitez

Apr 22, 2022
TX
✟8,751.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Just so I can prepare on the subject, could you point me to the writings of history's great thinkers on the subject?

I'd refer you to evolutionary biologist, they're very good at conjuring up artificial species.

• Haha
Reactions: Rachel20
Upvote 0

oSitez

Apr 22, 2022
TX
✟8,751.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Well lets take an actual verses from The Bible. Genesis chapter 1, that is a literal description of God's creation. And this is not anything close, to what science states is the creation.

When it come to creation The Bible describes a complete opposite creation than what science states.

Science states the moon reflects the suns light. Genesis states the moon is a created light just like the sun is a created light.

No, the science can be perfectly interpreted as divinely created. There is no genetic link between humans and chimps, none. It is pure speculation on the part of evolutionist.

Humankind can only be traced back genetically to y chromosomal Adam and mitochondrial Eve, anything beyond is speculation.

Upvote 0