Manila
✟34,975.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
My cousin started last November to accepted Jesus and did repent. He's attending weekly a church and reading the Bible like 4 to 5 times a week.

My mom told me that he was checked up by his parent, when he was at 7. Like delay thinking in Mental disorder. He is really good in school, but always get bully because of his personality.

Everytime I disciple him, he always ask me "what do you mean God has a plan for me/ What do you mean like this that". Even if it's very easy to understand the message.

I don't know what mental disorder you called this. But it seems like his thinking isn't really that normal, like you know how he absorb things. Like he's 19, but everytime I teach him the bible, It's like I'm teaching to 7 years old. Like the comprehension he has isn't really normal for mature person.

Also he told me sometimes God is unfair, he don't believe to His plan, sometimes he believe. But before, I always preach to him the Gospel, and I asked many times to him the Gospel if he really trust Jesus as savior and truly repent.

How can I handle this kind of behavior? Is it really mental disorder?

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
My cousin started last November to accepted Jesus and did repent. He's attending weekly a church and reading the Bible like 4 to 5 times a week.

My mom told me that he was checked up by his parent, when he was at 7. Like delay thinking in Mental disorder. He is really good in school, but always get bully because of his personality.

Everytime I disciple him, he always ask me "what do you mean God has a plan for me/ What do you mean like this that". Even if it's very easy to understand the message.

I don't know what mental disorder you called this. But it seems like his thinking isn't really that normal, like you know how he absorb things. Like he's 19, but everytime I teach him the bible, It's like I'm teaching to 7 years old. Like the comprehension he has isn't really normal for mature person.

Also he told me sometimes God is unfair, he don't believe to His plan, sometimes he believe. But before, I always preach to him the Gospel, and I asked many times to him the Gospel if he really trust Jesus as savior and truly repent.

How can I handle this kind of behavior? Is it really mental disorder?
It's hard to know without talking to the individual. Spiritual truth is not a matter of mental understanding anyway. We need the Holy Spirit to give us the understanding. If he does not understand natural concepts as well, then he has some kind of disorder. Ask God to be your wisdom dealing with your cousin.

Upvote 0