Disability, and, Trump's Presidency, vs the last one........

anynmskr

Oct 16, 2019
Tennessee
✟4,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi, i don't normally post about finances, As i think it is a dangerous thing to do, On the internet,

However i just wanted to state, And ask,

Did anyone else on social security, Notice a drastic increase in the COLA adjustments,
Compared to the last one ?

Over 2%, 2 years in a row, 1.6% going in to, 2020,

And under the last one,...

A barely, 1. something %. for a couple if years,

And no cola increase, at all, For 2 years which hadn't happened in about 60 years.............. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: charsan

anynmskr

Oct 16, 2019
Tennessee
✟4,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I also, have to state,

I don't exactly remember when I qualified for Social Security, Disability,

But, the last time I worked, was at the end of 2010,

And i don't remember seeing any significant increases, Compared to just recently...............

Hi, i don't normally post about finances, As i think it is a dangerous thing to do, On the internet,

However i just wanted to state, And ask,

Did anyone else on social security, Notice a drastic increase in the COLA adjustments,
Compared to the last one ?

2%, 2 years in a row, 1.6% going in to, 2020,

And under the last one,...

A barely, 1. something %. for a couple if years,

And no cola increase, at all, For 2 years which hadn't happened in about 60 years.............. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
I'm European, but I have to say that President Trump is the best thing that have happened to Global politics in decades. Is he perfect? No, obviously not. That being said what he has done since elected is shocking, shocking in a good way.
He has actually worked his ass off to try and fulfill what he promised during his latest campaign unlike all those filthy liars holding office before him.

He has gone after the liberal development in US and elsewhere. He is the kind of counter voice that the world needs so sorely.
The way to handle China is brilliant!

Please reelect him! Do us all that favor!
Trump/ Pence 2020!

Upvote 0

anynmskr

Oct 16, 2019
Tennessee
✟4,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I will do my best, and I plan on voting for him again!!!!!!!!

I'm European, but I have to say that President Trump is the best thing that have happened to Global politics in decades. Is he perfect? No, obviously not. That being said what he has done since elected is shocking, shocking in a good way.
He has actually worked his ass off to try and fulfill what he promised during his latest campaign unlike all those filthy liars holding office before him.

He has gone after the liberal development in US and elsewhere. He is the kind of counter voice that the world needs so sorely.
The way to handle China is brilliant!

Please reelect him! Do us all that favor!
Trump/ Pence 2020!

Upvote 0