HonestTruth

Jul 4, 2013
Reaganomics: TOTAL FAIL
✟9,787.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
According to the word of God. None. There were no men formed /created before Adam . every thing ever presented on the topic is based on folks imginations because the carnal mind cant figure out sone aspects of Gods word.so they make stuff up to fill the gaps. That aint faith.

Where is your biblical proof that there were no people formed or created before Adam?

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where is your biblical proof that there were no people formed or created before Adam?
the entire unambiguous bible ,you see, I happen to believe Gods word.
not mans carnal minded assumptions .

and it doesn't detract from the findings of soft tissue in dinosaur bones and that asien temples dating only 1800 yrs old have carving of stegosaurus .
you're trying to say God didn't do what he said he did ..
you think he cant ?

Upvote 0

FIRESTORM314

Site Supporter
Feb 20, 2018
The Shires
✟197,596.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Another issue to consider as well as the dinosaurs is Geology. Land mass formation - land and sea levels changing, etc. The white cliffs of Dover in England were formed by deposits of tiny sea creatures over a long period of time. Then the land was pushed up. Geology is still slowly happening & I don't have an issue with it at all.

I know my redeemer lives too. This is where I apply the scripture - don't lean to your own understanding.

For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."
1 CORINTHIANS 1:19

You cannot work God out - not even if you knew everything about the Universe and Science. It is by Faith we see God.

MATHEW CHAPTER 11
5 At that time Jesus said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. 26 Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do.

Upvote 0