• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dinosaurs - the largest cover-up ever in Natural History - Worldwide exclusive news

Discussion in 'Creation & Evolution' started by MattMarriott, Jun 5, 2005.

1. BeamMeUpScotty

BeamMeUpScotty Senior Veteran

+157
    Atheist
    US-Others
    Just hope there aren't any Kling-ons around.

2. Bargainfluger

Bargainfluger Playin' in Joes Garage

+83
    Atheist
    they can't survive the surface gas.

3. Hydra009

Hydra009 bel esprit

+333
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Democrat
    LOL. Many of these scientists would be willing to give an arm and a leg for these findings you say they are covering up. (literally, no less.) Too funny. I suppose archaelogists are hiding Atlantis and astronomers are hiding the existence of intelligent ETs? :D :D :D

ROTFL!!! :D

4. Sarcopt

Sarcopt Regular Member

+20
    Agnostic
    CA-NDP
    How does this explain why public, unpaid volunteers are the primary source of labour in many dinosaur digs?

Classic case of a person who's never met a paleontologist. Because it is a minority profession, most people go their life without realizing if they've ever met one, let alone known one personally. So they feel that they're free to speculate endlessly about how paleontologists spend their days.

I'm unaware of any findings you have listed. Keep looking, you might find some. You might even elect to go looking for fossils yourself. Let us know what you find.

Okay, I've collected fossils in three corners of Canada including the high arctic and I've collected in western Europe. So far, no evidence of a cover up. We did a lot of un-covering, though -- including the removal of 100 years of forest cover from an abandoned quarry in Belgium. How did they get the fossils in there?

I'm looking forward to it!

Well, enlighten us all. I don't think there's a cover-up though. Except maybe a person being hush about their work until it gets published. This is normal in any field.

What does this mean? The extinction of the dinosaurs isn't an assumption, it's an observation: Dinosaurs below the K-T boundar, no dinos above it. End of story.

I'd like to know what your evidence is. It's really odd, because most hoaxes in paleontology (Piltdown, "Archaeoraptor") were uncovered exposed and publicized by paleontologists. If anything, there is material evidence against what you're saying!

No, as it became abundantly clear that there were signs of an impact from an extraterrestrial body nailing the planet at the same time as the K-T event, scientists (who were mostly physicists and geologists, not paleontologists by the way) inferred that such an event happened. "Survival of the fittest" so to speak, still applies because mammals, birds, crocodiles, frogs etc. survived an unusually burdensome selection event. You're hilarious. I hope this is a joke.

Oh no, here we go. If I'm shown cave paintings depicting dinosaurs and humans I'm going to laugh at you. Oh, there's no way to fake that kind of solid evidence! Dinosaurs are found on all seven continents, including Antarctica. Mammals are found on or around all seven, equally. There are about 300 recognized genera of dinosaurs and 4,629 recognized species of extant mammals. Why is it that they never overlap in fossil record? There should be abundant material evidence for this. However, there isn't. Cave paintings are laughable.

Wanna know why this is BS? Enroll in a graduate program in paleontology. You'll have to pass a qualifying exam, but I'm unaware of security clearance measures. LOL. I can't believe I'm responding to this!

Chief Wiggum: "Well, that's enough evidence for me. Take 'er away, boys"

5. notto

notto Legend

+627
    United Ch. of Christ
    [​IMG]
    Illuminati Overloads

[​IMG]

Our Only Hope!!!

6. fungku

fungku watch these chains fall from my hands

+22
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I knew I did something wrong! doh!

7. Glass*Soul

Glass*Soul Senior Veteran

+809
    Atheist
    Private
    I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that this involves space aliens who destroyed the dinosaurs as a part of their terra-forming project here on earth many thousands of years ago. I'm not clear whether we are the space aliens, or if we're creatures they planted here, but either way, once the planet was ready, we arrived. The illuminati are "in the know" and expect to be recovered from the planet once it's been "used up." At that point they will be taken by the mother ship to the next terra-forming project. The rest of us, mere drones who are not in the know, will be left behind to suffer the final decline of our degraded environment.

8. DailyBlessings

DailyBlessings O Christianos Cryptos; Amor Vincit Omnia!

+876
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Others
    How do you you know this?​
    Unless.... you are one of THEM!!!!!!
    Get off of my planet, you little green man, you! ^_^
    /----------\​
    <----------<===>----------->​
    \----] [----/​

9. And-U-Say

And-U-Say Veteran

+141
    United States
    Atheist
    Divorced
    It was a dinosaur on the grassy knoll, dressed as Elvis.

10. Randall McNally

Randall McNally Secrecy and accountability cannot coexist.

+130
    Agnostic
    US-Others
    How do I get on the illuminati payroll? You guys have no idea how hard it is to finance weekly clandestine kitten executions on a public school teacher's salary.

11. ImmortalTechnique

ImmortalTechnique Senior Veteran

+390
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    uh oh- you just tied yourself to public school- you just lost ALL credibility in the eyes of the fundies

12. Randall McNally

Randall McNally Secrecy and accountability cannot coexist.

+130
    Agnostic
    US-Others
    I had credibility in the eyes of the fundies? Why am I always the last to know these things?

13. MattMarriott

MattMarriott Active Member

+12
    Christian
    US-Others
  14. MrGoodBytes

MrGoodBytes Seeker for life, probably

+269
    Seeker
    Single
    I just realized that this whole thread started almost a year ago. At the rate you're "connecting the dots", MM, this is going to be a very unsatisfying experience.

15. MattMarriott

+12
    Christian
    US-Others
    SOLUTION to DINOSAURS COVER-UP
    The first word
    _ _ _
    The second word
    C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ S
    The third word
    _ _ _ _
    The fourth word
    F _ _ _

16. Mumbo

Mumbo Eekum bokum

+13
    Atheist
    Private
    I think it starts off with "THE CRETACEOUS." Can you solve the puzzle now, or would you like to buy a vowel?

17. Bombila

Bombila Veteran

+405
    Agnostic
    Married
    MattMarriot, just spit it out, why don't you? You're way past the 'one week to worldwide exclusive' deadline you set yourself, and we're ever so eager to know what you're talking about, you know.

18. TheOutsider

TheOutsider Pope Iason Ouabache the Obscure

+192
    Agnostic
    Married
    The
    Creationists
    Will
    Fail.

I think I'm off on the second word though.

19. Mumbo

Mumbo Eekum bokum

+13
    Atheist
    Private
    MattMarriott, I just had a look at your history, and I'd like to let you know that sanity has its perks. Sure, life is less exciting when the Illuminati isn't lurking behind every corner, but you don't get as many ulcers.

Here's hoping that you take this post seriously when you read it next year.

20. MattMarriott

+12
    Christian
    US-Others
    Solution and End Times Reductionism
    Googling . results for each word:
    - The first word : 4,820,000,000.
    - The second word: 21,800,000.
    - The third word: 1,550,000,000.
    - The fourth word: 261,000,000.
    Googling the exact SOLUTION, i.e. the four words in quotes, returns 3 results. The first result is a page from a site titled "Symptoms of My Encroaching Insanity".