Dimensions, God winks and synchronicities (oh, my!)

HopeInJesusOnly

Sep 18, 2019
Home
✟14,230.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Been thinking quite a bit about dimensions lately, and how God winks and synchronicities might signal a new better or worse one.

Anyone have any thoughts or theories?

* Edit: I will expand upon what I have written above. I believe that the world splits into different dimensions. I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach that somewhere there is a dimension that does not have a virus, or social distancing, or people wearing masks.

I believe I messed up somewhere and ended up in this crappy timeline where people are slightly less nice and far less happy and living in a crappier world.

-- Hope

Last edited:

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟585,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We who are in Jesus are living in this evil world which is a dimension. But our spiritual dimension is with God.

There is God's dimension of His love. And there is the dimension of Satan's evil spirit > "the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience." (in Ephesians 2:2)

We are here where there is Satan's spiritual dimension, but we do not give in to Satan's evil spirit.

So, if we wear a mask, we do not do this because we are under the power of "fear of death" (Hebrews 2:14-15) which has people in slavery to Satan. We also eat, but not because of lusts and fear of dying if we don't.

"I will not be brought under the power of any," our Apostle Paul does say in 1 Corinthians 6:12.

Upvote 0

bling

Site Supporter
Feb 27, 2008
✟801,523.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Been thinking quite a bit about dimensions lately, and how God winks and synchronicities might signal a new better or worse one.

Anyone have any thoughts or theories?

* Edit: I will expand upon what I have written above. I believe that the world splits into different dimensions. I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach that somewhere there is a dimension that does not have a virus, or social distancing, or people wearing masks.

I believe I messed up somewhere and ended up in this crappy timeline where people are slightly less nice and far less happy and living in a crappier world.

-- Hope
There would be the very best place and situation to help willing individuals to fulfill their earthly objective. This messed up world seems to be that place.

Upvote 0