• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

dilemma how to tell atheist how ignorant of science they really are

Discussion in 'Christian Philosophy & Ethics' started by NannaNae, May 8, 2014.

1. pathfinder777

pathfinder777 Member

+11
    Catholic
    Married
    ;)
    :):):):p:p:p:p;);););)

2. jsteel

jsteel Newbie

+2
    Lutheran
    Married
    You kind of lost with the toilet thing well most of the first question but i can say that as a christion working in an astropysics department i get treated like im an ideot. When a few of the younger Dr's found out that i was a christion they went out of there way to ask me why and gave me ten reasons why i was wrong. They are so conseded. Im in IT for the department.

I found it odd they would do that. I do know some about physics but astrophysics bores me.

I hope this even helps because as i said not sure about this topic.

JS

3. NannaNae

NannaNae Guest

+0
    well the truth is that toilets were first stolen by Minoans , though it was sea people who invented them.. the fact that scientism steels the concepts of both god and men to make their own proves how pitiful and desperate they really are to give themselves credit for valid things..

like how europeans makes statement like
    native americans didn't even invent the wheel they are so backwards "

when in fact we invented the fulcrum and the ball bearing.

we can let Europeans have the right to a wheel..
    but with out ball bearings they don't have squat .. or a very bumpy one.

so sure I have a challenge for Europeans and they can take a wheel and show the world what they can build and what they created with it ..
    and we will take what we created and let's compare what we built!

but scientism didn't have a dang thing to do with toilets or great monumental works in any aqes past.

nope they have 100-150 years of theft, perjury, and lies to their credit... that is it.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2014
  4. ebia

ebia Senior Contributor

+1,990
    Anglican
    Married
    AU-Greens
    What!

5. ebia

ebia Senior Contributor

+1,990
    Anglican
    Married
    AU-Greens
    You might like to refer them to, say, John Polkinghorne.

6. NannaNae

NannaNae Guest

+0
    do you know how the pyramids and temples around the world were built?

well I do.

so I want those who say such raciest and ignorant things , who makes such BS claims about my ancestors world.. with their self adoring , grandiose lies and thievery of north america's real history .. I want them to tell us what they built with a wheel?

it is time for them show us their greatness that isn't lies , those things they lied to steal history.. so far I am not impressed with anything they have done!
    they stole our form of governments and abused those.. and they stole our toilets and claim them , they stole genes and replaced them with asians they brought here. they stole our history , the land.. what is there left for them to steal?
    the only thing they brought to the new world of any value was just the Bible and the Name over all names! and now they want that too.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2014
  7. ebia

ebia Senior Contributor

+1,990
    Anglican
    Married
    AU-Greens
    right....

(Backs away slowly)

8. NannaNae

NannaNae Guest

+0
    that is probably a very good idea actually dear !

1Like snow in summer and like rain in harvest, So honor is not fitting for a fool. 2Like a sparrow in its flitting, like a swallow in its flying, So a curse without cause does not alight.

it appears these fools want to take from us all those things which are not theirs to take or give , things they have stolen and pretend are theirs .

God will not be mocked as a man sows so shall he reap.
    so yes be careful what you sow.

9. jsteel

jsteel Newbie

+2
    Lutheran
    Married
    So your mad at European countries?

Also why are you so mad?

10. ebia

ebia Senior Contributor

+1,990
    Anglican
    Married
    AU-Greens
    Because they stole her toilet?

11. NannaNae

NannaNae Guest

+0
    yep if it was only toilets !

12. NannaNae

NannaNae Guest

+0
    then just maybe you two would understand it. maybe :p

13. ViaCrucis

ViaCrucis Evangelical Catholic of the Augsburg Confession

+21,400
    United States
    Lutheran
    In Relationship
    US-Others
    This is still the only response I have for this thread.

Except apparently now I understand that it's something about stolen toilets and genetically engineered Asian people.

Or something?

-CryptoLutheran

14. TheChristianSurvivalGuide

TheChristianSurvivalGuide Preparedness is Stewardship

+30
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    How were the pyramids built?

15. NannaNae

NannaNae Guest

+0
    well I have given clues.. I will give a clue
    ball bearings of many sizes .

here is a few clues :p
    . the high priests of scientism
    came to the wrong yet again though.

Natural Stone Balls | Tarxien Temples and Dingli Malta | limestone / spheres / concretions - man made or natural? Piedras Bola also found at Hualulco, Jalisco in Mexico, Costa Rica and France
    here is some of the found and finished products as well the largest ones found .

World Mysteries - Strange Artifacts, The Stone Spheres of Costa Rica and google stone sphere in costa rica and click on images for some amazing sights.

another mystery they will refuse to solve no doubt..

World Pyramids - Bosnian Stone Spheres

but I suspect God is going to make sure his people have the right info.

there is where they are found because around there is where that last of them settled and built the last pyramids or youngest pyramids were built in central america and thus this points to the people responsible.

;P see I already told you we invented the ball bearing, but from the smallest marbles, to the giant stone balls used as fulcrum were used by my our really big fellas .

yes the marbles were used with oil on movable wooden forms and used by some huge men with ropes ...

The surprisingly simple way Egyptians moved massive pyramid stones without modern technology - The Washington Post

5 nations of people were used to built that pyramid . some of them were very large.
    oil or water on sand is not likely.. but hey they sure have come up with lots of crazier conclusions.. they just don't know what they don't know and they don't want to know what really happened.

16. Armistead14

Armistead14 Newbie

+49
    Baptist
    Married
    Just think where we would be without the age of science and medicine.....

17. Archie the Preacher

Archie the Preacher Apostle to the Intellectual Skeptics

+982
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    US-Republican
    I am really very glad God was pleased to make me a Christian, instead of religious.

18. ebia

ebia Senior Contributor

+1,990
    Anglican
    Married
    AU-Greens
    The important question is, with all those workers dragging rock about, how many toilets did they need?

19. NannaNae

NannaNae Guest

+0
    probably lots!

20. NannaNae

NannaNae Guest

+0
    the point is scientist are plagiarists and thieves without a clue about history and even many who call themselves christians worship the impotent god scientism presents ..
    because they really are worshipping their own intellect. and Not Jesus.

if they had only been stealing just toilets..