dilemma how to tell atheist how ignorant of science they really are

jsteel

Jun 19, 2013
✟16,112.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
You kind of lost with the toilet thing well most of the first question but i can say that as a christion working in an astropysics department i get treated like im an ideot. When a few of the younger Dr's found out that i was a christion they went out of there way to ask me why and gave me ten reasons why i was wrong. They are so conseded. Im in IT for the department.

I found it odd they would do that. I do know some about physics but astrophysics bores me.

I hope this even helps because as i said not sure about this topic.

JS

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

well the truth is that toilets were first stolen by Minoans , though it was sea people who invented them.. the fact that scientism steels the concepts of both god and men to make their own proves how pitiful and desperate they really are to give themselves credit for valid things..

like how europeans makes statement like
native americans didn't even invent the wheel they are so backwards "

when in fact we invented the fulcrum and the ball bearing.

we can let Europeans have the right to a wheel..
but with out ball bearings they don't have squat .. or a very bumpy one.

so sure I have a challenge for Europeans and they can take a wheel and show the world what they can build and what they created with it ..
and we will take what we created and let's compare what we built!

but scientism didn't have a dang thing to do with toilets or great monumental works in any aqes past.

nope they have 100-150 years of theft, perjury, and lies to their credit... that is it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ebia

Senior Contributor
Jul 6, 2004
A very long way away. Sometimes even further.
✟54,775.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
like how europeans makes statement like
native americans didn't even invent the wheel they are so backwards "

when in fact we invented the fulcrum and the ball bearing.
What!

Upvote 0

ebia

Senior Contributor
Jul 6, 2004
✟54,775.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
You kind of lost with the toilet thing well most of the first question but i can say that as a christion working in an astropysics department i get treated like im an ideot. When a few of the younger Dr's found out that i was a christion they went out of there way to ask me why and gave me ten reasons why i was wrong. They are so conseded. Im in IT for the department.

I found it odd they would do that. I do know some about physics but astrophysics bores me.

I hope this even helps because as i said not sure about this topic.

JS
You might like to refer them to, say, John Polkinghorne.

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

do you know how the pyramids and temples around the world were built?

well I do.

so I want those who say such raciest and ignorant things , who makes such BS claims about my ancestors world.. with their self adoring , grandiose lies and thievery of north america's real history .. I want them to tell us what they built with a wheel?

it is time for them show us their greatness that isn't lies , those things they lied to steal history.. so far I am not impressed with anything they have done!
they stole our form of governments and abused those.. and they stole our toilets and claim them , they stole genes and replaced them with asians they brought here. they stole our history , the land.. what is there left for them to steal?
the only thing they brought to the new world of any value was just the Bible and the Name over all names! and now they want that too.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ebia

Senior Contributor
Jul 6, 2004
✟54,775.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
do you know how the pyramids and temples around the world were built?

well I do.

so I want those who say such raciest and ignorant things , who makes such BS claims about my ancestors world.. with their self adoring , grandiose lies and thievery of north america's real history .. I want them to tell us what they built with a wheel?

it is time for them show us their greatness that isn't lies , those things they lied to steal history.. so far I am not impressed with anything they have done!
they stole our form of governments and abused those.. and they stole our toilets and claim them , they stole genes and replaced them with asians they brought here. they stole our history , the land.. what is there left for them to steal?
the only thing they brought to the new world of any value was just the Bible and the Name over all names! and now they want that too.
right....

(Backs away slowly)

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

right....

(Backs away slowly)
that is probably a very good idea actually dear !

1Like snow in summer and like rain in harvest, So honor is not fitting for a fool. 2Like a sparrow in its flitting, like a swallow in its flying, So a curse without cause does not alight.

it appears these fools want to take from us all those things which are not theirs to take or give , things they have stolen and pretend are theirs .

God will not be mocked as a man sows so shall he reap.
so yes be careful what you sow.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟728,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Um.

What?

-CryptoLuthearn

This is still the only response I have for this thread.

Except apparently now I understand that it's something about stolen toilets and genetically engineered Asian people.

Or something?

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

well I have given clues.. I will give a clue
ball bearings of many sizes .

here is a few clues :p
. the high priests of scientism
came to the wrong yet again though.

Natural Stone Balls | Tarxien Temples and Dingli Malta | limestone / spheres / concretions - man made or natural? Piedras Bola also found at Hualulco, Jalisco in Mexico, Costa Rica and France
here is some of the found and finished products as well the largest ones found .

World Mysteries - Strange Artifacts, The Stone Spheres of Costa Rica and google stone sphere in costa rica and click on images for some amazing sights.

another mystery they will refuse to solve no doubt..

World Pyramids - Bosnian Stone Spheres

but I suspect God is going to make sure his people have the right info.

there is where they are found because around there is where that last of them settled and built the last pyramids or youngest pyramids were built in central america and thus this points to the people responsible.

Various balls of stone were found on excavation near Mohenjo-daro.[citation needed] Marbles are also often mentioned in Roman literature, like Ovid's poem Nux about nuts playing and there are many examples of marbles from ancient Egypt. They were commonly made of clay, stone or glass.
;P see I already told you we invented the ball bearing, but from the smallest marbles, to the giant stone balls used as fulcrum were used by my our really big fellas .

yes the marbles were used with oil on movable wooden forms and used by some huge men with ropes ...

The surprisingly simple way Egyptians moved massive pyramid stones without modern technology - The Washington Post

5 nations of people were used to built that pyramid . some of them were very large.
oil or water on sand is not likely.. but hey they sure have come up with lots of crazier conclusions.. they just don't know what they don't know and they don't want to know what really happened.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.