Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
BLM leader arrested for allegedly spending $200K in donations on tailored suits, a house, and guns

"In sum, Page has spent over $200,000 on personal items generated from donations received through BLMGA Facebook page with no identifiable purchase or expenditure for social or racial justice," FBI agent Matthew Desorbo said.
BLM Leader Accused of Molesting Multiple Children Given Job on School Board

Black Lives Matter leader Tay Anderson, who is currently under investigation for sex abuse, rape, and harassment of multiple people, including 62 children, has been re-hired by a local Denver school.
California BLM Leader Tianna Arata Charged With Five Felonies After Arrest At July Demonstration

After a two-week long investigation, the San Luis Obispo County District Attorney's Office filed five felony charges against Arata, including four felony counts of false imprisonment, and one felony count of conspiracy. She was also hit with three misdemeanor charges – resisting or obstructing a peace officer, inciting a riot, and unlawful assembly.
Black Lives Matter member reportedly charged with human trafficking and prostitution

Black Lives Matter member reportedly charged with human trafficking and prostitution
Black Lives Matter activist charged for participation in storming of Capitol

A self-styled Black Lives Matter activist who filmed himself encouraging the storming of the Capitol last week and was nearby when a police officer shot and killed a woman trying to climb through a window outside of the House speaker’s lobby was charged in federal court Thursday.
Black Lives Matter has terrorist and communist inspirations, but liberal media doesn’t care

Black Lives Matter has terrorist and communist inspirations, but liberal media doesn’t care
Interesting reading

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
BLM leader arrested for allegedly spending $200K in donations on tailored suits, a house, and guns

"In sum, Page has spent over $200,000 on personal items generated from donations received through BLMGA Facebook page with no identifiable purchase or expenditure for social or racial justice," FBI agent Matthew Desorbo said.

Black Lives Matter leader Tay Anderson, who is currently under investigation for sex abuse, rape, and harassment of multiple people, including 62 children, has been re-hired by a local Denver school.
California BLM Leader Tianna Arata Charged With Five Felonies After Arrest At July Demonstration

After a two-week long investigation, the San Luis Obispo County District Attorney's Office filed five felony charges against Arata, including four felony counts of false imprisonment, and one felony count of conspiracy. She was also hit with three misdemeanor charges – resisting or obstructing a peace officer, inciting a riot, and unlawful assembly.

A self-styled Black Lives Matter activist who filmed himself encouraging the storming of the Capitol last week and was nearby when a police officer shot and killed a woman trying to climb through a window outside of the House speaker’s lobby was charged in federal court Thursday.

Interesting reading

Interesting reading only if you're searching multiple media outlets for negative reporting about the BLM movement. For the rest of us it's just right-wing propaganda.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Interesting reading only if you're searching multiple media outlets for negative reporting about the BLM movement. For the rest of us it's just right-wing propaganda.
That MSN is just a right-wing propaganda machine.

• Winner
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Pssst.....

You will note that in the OP I cited six links -

Two from MSN -
  • Overall, we rate MSN News strongly Left-Center biased, with most stories coming from Left-Center sources. We also rate them High for factual reporting because the majority of sources used are credible media outlets.
One from BET -
  • LEFT-CENTER BIAS These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence…
So half of the OP is Left Center Biased known for factual reporting.

Hardly right wing propaganda. Just saying

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟732,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Anybody can throw up a BLM page. There is no national charter, just regional groups that identify with the slogan. The so-called 'BLM" protesters in my city have nothing to do with BLM New York, Los Angeles, or DC. Some people feel like they would rather throw a few dollars at the problem and not protest. It looks like a bunch of those people got taken advantage of. I mean why do they even need people's money? A person can make their own sign and take a bus downtown to a protest.

Reactions: obscura
Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Anybody can throw up a BLM page. There is no national charter, just regional groups that identify with the slogan. The so-called 'BLM" protesters in my city have nothing to do with BLM New York, Los Angeles, or DC. Some people feel like they would rather throw a few dollars at the problem and not protest. It looks like a bunch of those people got taken advantage of. I mean why do they even need people's money? A person can make their own sign and take a bus downtown to a protest.
Are you saying that MSN and BET got duped?

Upvote 0

obscura

Jul 6, 2021
The Desert
✟4,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"Anything I don't like is right-wing propaganda"

"Anything that contradicts MSM major publications is right-wing propaganda"

Yeah, I mean, God forbid we consider any other perspectives to question and challenge our own belief systems. Nah, we better just keep being spoon-fed one singular viewpoint, by a government-owned media outlet while everything that challenges it is vigorously censored by people with an agenda.

Functioning off of emotion and bias is a good thing. Critical thinking is big bad.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

Interesting reading
Whatever crimes these people are guilty of they should be prosecuted fully for them. I don't care what their affiliations are of any kind.

Can you say the same about the Trump supporters who perpetrated the insurrection at the Capitol?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Whatever crimes these people are guilty of they should be prosecuted fully for them. I don't care what their affiliations are of any kind.

Can you say the same about the Trump supporters who perpetrated the insurrection at the Capitol?

I have multiple times.
same goes for the self identifying Antifa and BLM supporters there on Jan 6. If you are not aware of their arrests, you might want to read other news sources

Upvote 0

Quartermaine

Sep 16, 2019
Alma
✟80,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

So a con artist sets up a facebook and go fund me page to solicit money telling people the funds are for BLM when in fact he has no association with the group itself.

So not a BLM leader.

Upvote 0

Quartermaine

Sep 16, 2019
Alma
✟80,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

All 62 accusations come from one woman, Mary-Katherine Brooks Fleming who says that 62 different people, mostly children have come to her (for some reason) and told her of alleged sexual assault by Tay Anderson all incidents of which are undocumented. Months after her accusations and an ongoing investigation The Denver Police Department’s investigators say cannot identify any victim and they have not heard from any victims.

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Interesting reading
The Black Lives Matter riots were the most expensive in history doing $1 billion in damages:
Exclusive: $1 billion-plus riot damage is most expensive in insurance history

They are a racist violent organization. 25 people died in the George Floyd riots. 14,000 were arrested.
George Floyd protests - Wikipedia

Upvote 0

Quartermaine

Sep 16, 2019
Alma
✟80,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Tianna Arata organized a protest march and coordinated that march with local police. the march drew far more participants than expected and briefly blocked traffic. During that time a passenger vehicle was damaged and its rear window was smashed by a man named Robert Lastra. The charges of false imprisonment stem from the temporarily blocked road. (I had no idea a traffic jam constituted imprisonment) I have been unable to find any explanation for the charge of conspiracy.

Her trial was delayed when it was found that District Attorney Dan Dow was Arata to solicit funds calling her "wacky" and "a dangerous anarchist".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟732,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Are you saying that MSN and BET got duped?
Not at all, I'm sure there are some corrupt people cashing in on the situation. I'm just saying that "BLM" is a mantra, not a real organization. People have taken up the moniker and run with it to get some dollars but "BLM" is Sanfrancisco is different from "BLM" New York. If I wanted to I could create a "BLM" page and try to get people to follow me. anybody can that is charismatic and knows how to manipulate people.

Anybody can pick up the BLM flag and run with it. It doesn't make them honorable people. they don't speak for everybody that believes that black lives do matter

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I have multiple times.
same goes for the self identifying Antifa and BLM supporters there on Jan 6. If you are not aware of their arrests, you might want to read other news sources
Which of them has claimed that they committed their crimes based on their politics or politicians/elected officials such as Biden or Harris? That would be more of interest to me. There are thousands of crimes that are non-political in nature and these would just fit into that category otherwise.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Which of them has claimed that they committed their crimes based on their politics or politicians/elected officials such as Biden or Harris? That would be more of interest to me. There are thousands of crimes that are non-political in nature and these would just fit into that category otherwise.

Extra information you will have to look up on your own.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Extra information you will have to look up on your own.
Meh, I wouldn't waste my time looking - I'm positive none of them have, else it would have been blasted out by you and those who share your political leanings.

But there's the difference between a Trump supporter and others - Trump supporters want to assign blame to Democrats/Biden/Harris/etc. for things that individuals do even if those individuals didn't claim that as their reason, while at the same time they want to dissociate from the insurrectionists who claimed that Trump inspired or commanded them to commit their crimes, saying that these people "acted on their own".

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Meh, I wouldn't waste my time looking - I'm positive none of them have, else it would have been blasted out by you and those who share your political leanings.

But there's the difference between a Trump supporter and others - Trump supporters want to assign blame to Democrats/Biden/Harris/etc. for things that individuals do even if those individuals didn't claim that as their reason, while at the same time they want to dissociate from the insurrectionists who claimed that Trump inspired or commanded them to commit their crimes, saying that these people "acted on their own".

Pssst.... this isn't about Trump, nor his supporters - at some point he has to stop being the center of focus. No matter how important he is in some peoples eyes, he just really doesn't need to be brought up in every thread.

Especially the threads that have nothing to do with him.

• Winner
Reactions: Hammster
Upvote 0