✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
That would be the Evangelest.
Romans 12: 2. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. 3. For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith. 4. For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: 5. So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another. 6. Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith; 7. Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching; 8. Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness. 9. Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

Acts 8: 5. Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria, and preached Christ unto them. 6. And the people with one accord gave heed unto those things which Philip spake, hearing and seeing the miracles which he did.

Phillip was called to the desert to preach Salvation to the Ethiopian,
Peter and John finished the work in Samaria by laying on of hands for those who were believers to be Baptised in the Holy Spirit.
Evangelest travel, it is a Spiritual gift.

We have wittnessed great works of Salvation to thousands , by modern day Evangelist.

Acts 9: 17. And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.

I would consider Ananias a Prophet, though it is unspoken.
He recieved instructions from God ,to deliver a word and perform healing of Paul's blindness.

I personally do not see a change from then to now.
The Spirtuals as RD mentioned have not changed.
The first time I learned the Term Spirtuals was from a Dad Hagin sermon..
I am neutral on that point, due to there being a diversity of Gifts , yet all from one Spirit.
Do the verses which you quoted say the gift of prophecy is necessary for one's own guidance?

Upvote 0