• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Difference between Fundamentalist and Conservative Christians?

Discussion in 'Fundamentalist Christians' started by FlyingLeadChange, May 28, 2012.

1. TrutherAU

TrutherAU Guest

+0
    How is it nonsense debunk the article then give your reasons dont be vague?

??

2. Albion

Albion Facilitator

+21,615
    Anglican
    Married
    Is this REALLY about the difference between Fundamentalists and Conservative Christians?

3. TrutherAU

TrutherAU Guest

+0
    Yes, and if you couldnt be bothered giving a decent response best bow out now then, let others comment with something more worthwhile to add.

4. Albion

Albion Facilitator

+21,615
    Anglican
    Married
    That's not much of a response on your part, it we really get down to it. I mean, I asked you how your fascination with some conspiracy website answers the question of the thread--How do fundamentalists and conservative Christians differ? And this is your reply??

5. TrutherAU

TrutherAU Guest

+0
    Well first off
    1. That is a Blog

It is NOT a conspiracy website
    However even if it was so what. nwo conspiracy is about the hidden hands on history and current worlds events which is hidden from the masses. This actually has everything to do with Gods Eschatological plan. Any christians than arent plugged in to this secret agenda better start immediately because we are approaching major changes based in our lifetime from this year and beyond based on biblical prophecy.

6. Albion

Albion Facilitator

+21,615
    Anglican
    Married
    The so-what is that it's off topic.

7. RightChristBloggerNWriter

RightChristBloggerNWriter New Member

+0
    Anabaptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    Allow me, the resident humorist to interject.

Our Woman are better looking! :thumbsup::p;)^_^

8. cubanito

cubanito Well-Known Member

+214
    Presbyterian
    Married
    US-Republican
    OK, so now Mary is a Trinity? ... Our Woman (deity to be worshiped) are (plural)...

I want to debate that here and now. While I do not believe Mary, the RC crowned Queen of Heaven and co-Redemptrix, should be worshipe, she is a god (as declared by Jesus when quoting Psalms) and she is a trinity (as we all are made in the image of God).

Lets go, I want to argue this right now, and might as well bring in Tammuz and the little cakes of Ezekiel while we are at it.

The Greatest Force In The Univere, AKA the Christian sometimes known as JR

9. cubanito

cubanito Well-Known Member

+214
    Presbyterian
    Married
    US-Republican
    I am spoiling to get spanked by Albion, my trolling net is out for him big time....

TGFITU, AKA JR