Did you pray, read, fellowship and tell others today?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
i'm exhausted....so far, i've been thanking God and asking Him for wisdom and discernment....

i was online with a computer repair tech, workin' on some glitches on my computer....asking God to bless my computer, and me hahahaaa....

gave a testimony, or part of one to someone (it's a looooong story)

been meditating on wisdom and discernment.....and Proverbs...

and hey, i found my beloved Geneva Bible!! :clap: (i had put it in a new place (a shelf under my old computer table with doors on it....hahahaa honestly, God told me to look in there, and THERE it was)

Gonna read Proverbs 15 now...i loooove Proverbs!! :clap:

Reactions: sirender
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
seriously...i'm thinkin' o' gettin' a t shirt like this :D

cartoon-lets-talk-about-jesus.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
ok, well i woke up with this word emblazoned into my sub-conscious, then into my consciousness...the word is "forgiveness", and God gave a new "twist" to it for me....He impressed upon my understanding of it that it is "proactive"....well now THAT'S a lot to chew on, eh? But meditate on it i will today. Now this may not make a lot'a sense, but proactive forgiveness is hand in hand with the armor of God, ans speaking His kingdom to be manifested here, in this world, this broken, wounded world.

Gettin ready to read Proverbs 18, and Isaiah 18.

Y'know, 2 days ago, i didn't feel like reading the Bible, and i held the opened Bible up to my forehead and said to God that i didn't feel like reading His Word, but that i would.....it sorta reminded me of a small child who doesn't feel like doin' sumthin' that their papa is guiding them to do, and the small child says it to their papa in all honesty. And know what? The papa doesn't get mad, but realizes the li'l one needs a hug, an embrace, and gives the li'l one gets one......and the papa is delighted that the li'l one came TO him to say it, so He could minister to the li'l one......and so i read His Word....and He BLESSED the reading of it.

Lately, i've been speaking blessing on ev'rything....i do so now, with this thread, and ev'rybody on it....may His blessings flow like rain. Father may it be so, in the name of Jesus the Christ, the only begotten Son of You, the living God, the God of the living, amen.

oh yeah, He is GLORIOUS, amen!!!! :clap:

YouTube - ‪Jesus Culture - King of glory (lyrics) (True Spirit Worship 42)‬‏

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
another verse that is powerful in its simplicity...

"He hath shewed thee, O man, what [is] good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?" ~Micah 6:8

our God is delightful. He puts a smile in our hearts, minds, n' souls, and invites us to put it all down and to just sit at His feet, as Mary (Martha's sister) did.

Upvote 0