Did you hear about the plague of locust?

Seadish

Oct 16, 2018
Colorado
✟26,435.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here in Tennessee, we have every few years a big case of locusts...is crazy sounding their noises they make all day...maybe this is somethin g similiar
Ewe , all year long ? Ugh cuz that was my dream to relocate to Tenn!!

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
Here in Tennessee, we have every few years a big case of locusts...is crazy sounding their noises they make all day...maybe this is something similar
The seven year cycle of the Cicada makes incredible noises in the summer. sounds like your under the electric transformer station. Loud hum that you can not even think.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
Is it simply irony that in the weekly Torah portion Jews read about the final five plagues – boils, fiery hail, locusts, darkness and death of first-born males – that God sent to afflict Pharaoh and the Egyptians, a swarm of locusts attacks Islam’s holiest mosque?

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟767,634.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm not sure that would count as a plague, it was a few thousand bees, but that is not incredibly uncommon in a large hive. It was also back in 2016.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums