USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I got my two and will get a booster if indicated. In a free society people are free to make bad decisions.

:) hi.. saw this coming. Read the first post and thought ok where is it haha.. yet you do know one can flip what you said right :)

Upvote 0

Johnboy60

Looking For Interesting News.
Dec 28, 2003
Tennessee
✟306,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hey! Are you OK! Hello ……!? Say something!
Feeling great with no pain so far. I take insulin shots twice a day for Diabetes and I've been do this since 2003.

Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
:) hi.. saw this coming. Read the first post and thought ok where is it haha.. yet you do know one can flip what you said right :)
One has to be careful in cupcake city:preach:

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,629.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Like: “Getting the COVID19 vaccine is a ‘bad medical decision’!” ?

Yeah, you’d be wrong.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟162,107.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
No, and they will literally have to tie me down to force me to take it. I know that is not what alot of you like to hear....but thankfully, it's STILL a FREE COUNTRY and we can all CHOOSE what we believe is best for our own health.

That won't happen, so there is no need for the dramatic capitals.

You are a master herbalist; have you any alternative therapies for the unvaccinated in the unhappy event of catching this disease? Better, what preparations would you recommend to ward it off?

I have had two doses of the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine with only minimal and brief after-effects and no further problems. the great majority of Brits have been doubly vaccinated with the same vaccine or one of the others without any significant unwanted effects. The worry about blood clots seems to have evaporated when the incidence of clots was seen to be the same as the normal pattern for the population. Long term issues are pretty much unknown with vaccines of any sort.

Upvote 0

The Narrow Way

Master Herbalist
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2011
Ohio
Visit site
✟150,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That won't happen, so there is no need for the dramatic capitals.

You are a master herbalist; have you any alternative therapies for the unvaccinated in the unhappy event of catching this disease? Better, what preparations would you recommend to ward it off?

I have had two doses of the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine with only minimal and brief after-effects and no further problems. the great majority of Brits have been doubly vaccinated with the same vaccine or one of the others without any significant unwanted effects. The worry about blood clots seems to have evaporated when the incidence of clots was seen to be the same as the normal pattern for the population. Long term issues are pretty much unknown with vaccines of any sort.
The best thing, like with any other disease we might meet some day, is to keep our immune-system up and get in shape. Don't carry any extra weight around :). Don't smoke. Eat healthy... As far as supplements... NAC is great for the lungs for prevention and so is Quercitin...and of course Zinc.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.