• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Did you get the Covid 19 shots?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events (Articles Required)' started by Johnboy60, Aug 1, 2021.

Did you get the shots?

1. Yes

40 vote(s)
    85.1%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    14.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnboy60

Johnboy60 Looking For Interesting News.

+2,791
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    I will get the shot tomorrow after my doctor appointment to see if I can because I'm taking Blood Thinner. My blood type is 0+

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN CT Scans shows my dad's cancer is gone.

+4,022
    United States
    Seeker
    Single
    US-Others
    I have no issues with the 2 shots vaccine's. Neither did my parents. They were higher risk.

3. FireDragon76

FireDragon76 Well-Known Member Supporter

+14,231
    United States
    Other Religion
    Legal Union (Other)
    US-Democrat
    You'll probably be cleared to get it.

Most of the side effects I got from the mRNA vaccine was just feeling tired. I took a nap two days in a row.

4. Jesus is my Superhero

Jesus is my Superhero Zealot

+829
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    No. awaiting the novavax vaccine. Old, reliable and safe tech. I refuse to be a test subject for big pharma.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Old Lady

Old Lady ...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me Angels Team Supporter

+10,933
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    Yes. I didn't have a problem except some dizziness, but it could have been from various meds I'm on. I had two doses of Pfizer this past spring. I never get the flu so I've always avoided flu shots. I've never had a flu shot until this Covid-19 one.

• List
  6. CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN CT Scans shows my dad's cancer is gone.

+4,022
    United States
    Seeker
    Single
    US-Others
    I got a flu every year. Until I finally got the flu shot. My parents have been getting flu shots, every year. Since it came out, and they never grt the flu. Even though I was getting them. I got the Pfizer vaccination and never got the flu. So Pfizer vaccination didn't give the flu.

7. The Narrow Way

The Narrow Way Master Herbalist Supporter

+485
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    No, and they will literally have to tie me down to force me to take it. I know that is not what alot of you like to hear....but thankfully, it's STILL a FREE COUNTRY and we can all CHOOSE what we believe is best for our own health.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. MMXX

MMXX Well-Known Member

+2,479
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I got the double Pfizer vaccination. The only side effect I had was some soreness in the spot where I got vaccinated, the same as when I get a tetanus booster.

• List
  9. MMXX

MMXX Well-Known Member

+2,479
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I never bothered to get a flu shot because I never got the flu. But last year I got one because they were pleading with people to get one and I had decided to start getting them when I turned 60 anyways.

• List
  10. Lost4words

Lost4words Jesus I Trust In You Supporter

+9,259
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    Same here.

God bless you

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  11. cow451

cow451 The Most Interesting Poster in the Forum Supporter

+20,039
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    I got my two and will get a booster if indicated. In a free society people are free to make bad decisions.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  12. pitabread

pitabread Well-Known Member

+12,831
    Canada
    Agnostic
    Private
    You're still a test subject. You're just part of the control group.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. ArmenianJohn

ArmenianJohn Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist

+4,946
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    US-Democrat
    I got them early, in February and March - Moderna.

I don't so much mind people refusing to get the vaccine in and of itself... If they would be responsible for their actions it would be fine. But the ones I see who reject the vaccines also exhibit the most irresponsible behavior such as going out as often as possible, never wearing masks, not distancing, etc.

If we had a vaccine passport it would solve a lot of that problem. Then people could refuse the vaccine and stay home with few exceptions or when they go out would have to wear masks and be distanced. But they want to refuse the vaccine AND act as if there is no pandemic and that is wrong. The Government, as God's minister to us for good, should do what's just and protect the innocent by making non-vaccinated people take responsibility.

14. Jesus is my Superhero

+829
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    The tests are being conducted prior to approval in the U.K. and elsewhere. Unlike those other vaccines.
    The FDA may not approve the Novavax here in the U.S. anyway.

15. Anthony2019

Anthony2019 Pax et bonum! CF Ambassadors Supporter

+9,586
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    I got both of my Pfizer vaccines in hospital in Stafford earlier this year. The first in January and the second in March. Fortunately no side effects!

16. Lost4words

Lost4words Jesus I Trust In You Supporter

+9,259
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    If i have the vaccine, will i end up losing my tail?

17. pitabread

pitabread Well-Known Member

+12,831
    Canada
    Agnostic
    Private
    *whoosh*

18. ArmenianJohn

+4,946
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Well, if it comes down to that I hope they will force people to take it.

This is completely untrue, always has been and always will be. It was never "a free country" in that sense - Never.

19. Jesus is my Superhero

+829
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Whoosh over to P town on Cape Cod and see how all the vaccinated are doing. :)

20. ArmenianJohn

+4,946
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Much better than the unvaccinated.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
Thread Status: