• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Did Sharks eat seaweed before sin?

Discussion in 'General Theology' started by GoodNewsJim, Aug 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoodNewsJim

GoodNewsJim Senior Veteran

+218
    Presbyterian
    I was just wondering if predator/prey interactions were in place before the fall of man?

If so, did God make extra fish so the Shark could eat because there would be too few fish in the ocean if he only made a breeding pair of each type of fish and ocean animal...?

Or did Sharks go from eating seaweed, have a mad transformation and gain lots of rows of teeth and started to eat fish?

An answer to this would help me explain other things more clearly. And if you don't have an answer, post what you think, because having it up for debate could settle it for me too.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. theend0218

theend0218 Everything is everything.

+58
    Christian
    Married
    There is a place for creation/evolution debate, but, OK, I'll bite, so to speak.

Sharks were supposed to be vegetarian, but did not particularly care for seaweed as an entree. However, dinosaurs loved it, and when they came to the water to eat their fill, well, those clever sharks saw an opportunity to not only get their veggies, but to climb up the food chain as well. That is why, today, dinosaurs are extinct and seaweed abounds.

3. Wisdom's Child

Wisdom's Child Seek Wisdom and Understanding

+121
    Christian
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Wow........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.