Did Queens podiatrist help Donald Trump avoid Vietnam?

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,478.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Did a Queens Podiatrist Help Donald Trump Avoid Vietnam?

For 50 years, the details of how the exemption came about, and who made the diagnosis, have remained a mystery, with Mr. Trump himself saying during the presidential campaign that he could not recall who had signed off on the medical documentation.

Now a possible explanation has emerged about the documentation. It involves a foot doctor in Queens who rented his office from Mr. Trump’s father, Fred C. Trump, and a suggestion that the diagnosis was granted as a courtesy to the elder Mr. Trump.

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Did a Queens Podiatrist Help Donald Trump Avoid Vietnam?

For 50 years, the details of how the exemption came about, and who made the diagnosis, have remained a mystery, with Mr. Trump himself saying during the presidential campaign that he could not recall who had signed off on the medical documentation.

Now a possible explanation has emerged about the documentation. It involves a foot doctor in Queens who rented his office from Mr. Trump’s father, Fred C. Trump, and a suggestion that the diagnosis was granted as a courtesy to the elder Mr. Trump.

I heard someone suggest that Obama was born in Kenya. Was there something more than a suggestion involved with the doctor falsifying Trump's medical records? Not that I would put it past Trump to find a dishonest doctor in order to avoid Viet Nam, I just don't like assuming a doctor is dishonest because someone suggested it.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Correct. Especially to dis a leader set in place by Yahweh, without regard to the honesty or lack of honesty of the leader or anyone else (just try finding an honest person!! let alone an honest doctor or honest politician.)

People are oppose to God's Will, when they oppose God's Word.
Jesus said everyone who rejects God's Word also rejects Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: Yarddog
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,478.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I heard someone suggest that Obama was born in Kenya. Was there something more than a suggestion involved with the doctor falsifying Trump's medical records? Not that I would put it past Trump to find a dishonest doctor in order to avoid Viet Nam, I just don't like assuming a doctor is dishonest because someone suggested it.
His children are saying it which are not just someone.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Did you read the article?

No. I don't normally read the articles people link to in these forums as I value my time. If the OP says something I am made curious about I ask questions. I don't like to take the time necessary to sift through an article to recognize the biases and decide what can or a cannot be trusted to be objectively represented and what is spin just to get one point cleared up that the OP can clear up with a one sentence answer.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,478.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
No. I don't normally read the articles people link to in these forums as I value my time. If the OP says something I am made curious about I ask questions. I don't like to take the time necessary to sift through an article to recognize the biases and decide what can or a cannot be trusted to be objectively represented and what is spin just to get one point cleared up that the OP can clear up with a one sentence answer.
It's far easier to read the article than to try and understand by asking endless questions. If you can't spare 3 minutes to read the article then you can't spare 3 minutes to write your questions.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Does it really matter at all for those following Jesus ? (hint:no)

I cannot speak for anyone but myself and I am curious enough to ask a question. Though not curious enough to read a complete article from the New York times on the subject.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I cannot speak for anyone but myself and I am curious enough to ask a question. Though not curious enough to read a complete article from the New York times on the subject.
Yes, I think when the one quoting an article(s) without quoting it is wrong, reading the article won't make it right, will it ?

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's far easier to read the article than to try and understand by asking endless questions. If you can't spare 3 minutes to read the article then you can't spare 3 minutes to write your questions.

As you wish. You seem to me to have spent at least as much time telling me that you don't want to spend the time answering my question as it would have taken to answer my question.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,478.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
As you wish. You seem to me to have spent at least as much time telling me that you don't want to spend the time answering my question as it would have taken to answer my question.
No, that would be incorrect. If there are legitimate questions, about the article, then we can talk.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, I think when the one quoting an article(s) without quoting it is wrong, reading the article won't make it right, will it ?

I simply don't like being given reading assignments by people online.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

grasping the after wind

Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No, that would be incorrect. If there are legitimate questions, about the article, then we can talk.

I hardly think my question was illegitimate but if you aren't wishing to answer it because you find it too time consuming to do so that is your prerogative. Just as it is my prerogative to decline to read an article as I find that to be too time consuming.

Upvote 0