Did President Trump fulfill Prophecy of Ezekiel?

Heber Book List

Theologian [Applied Theology]
Jul 1, 2015
Whippingham, Isle of Wight, England
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
So you do not believe verse 39 then. You have just now indirectly told me you think scripture is in error. Or maybe you just didn't understand this part?

Whatever the case, I must go now. I appreciate your time and bid you good day.

Thank you.

Thank you for the flame.

The people must have known G_d was not pleased with them. It took time for the ark to be built, and for the waters to rise for 40 days of rain, and the floodwater to come up from the earth, and all the animals to be taken in. It says they 'did not understand' until the ark and the rains - it does not say they did not know what G_d was planning when the ark appeared and all the animals got in? I believe they were warned, but ignored it, totally. Yeshua's disciples did not understand his impending death, until it happened, and yet he had spent years teaching them what would happen to him. It would be out of character for G_d to work as you suggest. Remember - the Bible is not comprehensive, verbatim record of G_d and his words, as John points out!

I really cannot see that G_d did such an action without the people being warned, even if they did not, by their own choice, grasp what was to befall them. Are you saying that, in all that time, no one ever told the people how wicked they were, if they asked what was happening - the knowledge was refused them by G_d's explicit command? Does not your view of G_d not warning them at all, ever, make G_d to be a vindictive, petulant type of being? If that is how he works, why give us the Bible, why not just wipe us from the face of the earth, again, maybe by disease or fire etc?

Matthew paraphrases the end result of the 3 chapters and to make the strong point that if we behave like those people, so that we shut ourselves off from G_d and ignore his warnings, that is how sudden the end will be. If it is literal, that the people had no idea whatsoever, because G_d refused or forgot, to give them any warning, then it makes a lie of G_d's character.

Upvote 0

Acts2:38

Apr 14, 2017
Naples
✟71,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your reading skill left you behind a bit here. I said I had studied the Bible at a professional level. A professional is merely someone who works for themselves without a 'boss' to give them orders. As I am self employed, and have been for 20+ years, yes, I fall into that category of worker, but it was you who made the outlandish claim that the Bible is easy to follow and understand. Please do not charge me with what you, yourself, have claimed for yourself

I see what your trying to say, however, the way I see it is, example: If I say I write software on a professional level, I make the claim that I am an expert. A pro. I can do it on a professional level on par with people that have gone through college for such fields and have acquired positions that match.

I made no such claim as to being a professional or that I am superior. However, I can read the scripture here and follow what is being said.

Scripture is not hard to understand, it is made hard by those who do not accept and wish for their own beliefs and designs. 2 Timothy 4:3-4 is a good example of such.

But we digress in this specific path of posting. Let us return to the main debate of the end time prophecy dilemma.

Upvote 0

Apr 14, 2017
Naples
✟71,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It doesn't, and was not meant to, in the same way the woman at the well relates to neither of the other two. I was testing your ability to explain G_d and scripture in relation to your professed knowledge on all matters in the Bible, except Revelation. I can give you alternatives to answer, if you wish.

Oh. Okay. How about we get back to the main point of the end time prophecy subject and our discussion on such will you be able to "test" me on knowledge of scripture.

Upvote 0

Apr 14, 2017
Naples
✟71,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for the flame.

Well, it wasn't intended as a flame. I did put a question mark I believe as I was not sure. If that is how you took it, then please forgive me. I do wish though we could talk about what the scripture says in Matt and Luke, as that is how I began here in this thread, and that is what you originally tried to disprove. Your deflections, as I mentioned before, did not have me forget this topic. We are completely digressing from the subject.

Matthew paraphrases the end result of the 3 chapters and to make the strong point that if we behave like those people, so that we shut ourselves off from G_d and ignore his warnings, that is how sudden the end will be. If it is literal, that the people had no idea whatsoever, because G_d refused or forgot, to give them any warning, then it makes a lie of G_d's character.

Where are the warnings? Where are the signs of "that day" when Christ collects His obedient servants?

These questions and more, are what I wish to get back on track with. Show me as I have shown you in the first post directed at others.

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I see what your trying to say, however, the way I see it is, example: If I say I write software on a professional level, I make the claim that I am an expert. A pro. I can do it on a professional level on par with people that have gone through college for such fields and have acquired positions that match.

I made no such claim as to being a professional or that I am superior. However, I can read the scripture here and follow what is being said.

Scripture is not hard to understand, it is made hard by those who do not accept and wish for their own beliefs and designs. 2 Timothy 4:3-4 is a good example of such.

But we digress in this specific path of posting. Let us return to the main debate of the end time prophecy dilemma.

Well, I do have a few relevant degrees to help me with what I say :) That is why I questioned you teaching me scripture, without knowing me :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Apr 14, 2017
Naples
✟71,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, I do have a few degrees to help me with what I say :) That is why I questioned you teaching me scripture, without knowing me :)

Hey that is great! I am not being sarcastic either. You are studying to learn.

The problem when it comes to scripture though, is we are always lacking and need to study constantly.

I know people out in this world that know (memorize verses) a whole lot better than I, but half do not believe in God still and the other half twist scripture. So degrees are awesome, but hold no weight to making any statements on who is right more than the other guy.

With that said, I am not saying that you did this. I was just making a statement in general about this.

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Well, it wasn't intended as a flame. I did put a question mark I believe as I was not sure. If that is how you took it, then please forgive me. I do wish though we could talk about what the scripture says in Matt and Luke, as that is how I began here in this thread, and that is what you originally tried to disprove. Your deflections, as I mentioned before, did not have me forget this topic. We are completely digressing from the subject.

Where are the warnings? Where are the signs of "that day" when Christ collects His obedient servants?

These questions and more, are what I wish to get back on track with. Show me as I have shown you in the first post directed at others.

The general warnings are writ clear in Scripture from Genesis to Revelation, for us to understand, correctly interpret and apply in our lives. Two of Yeshua's signs of the end times I have already provided - these have to happen before 'that day', as you put it, but when they happen the end will have started. Quite how long that will take cannot be determined, unless we are trying to interpret Daniel and / or Ezekiel, but even then there is no certainty - this is the part that no one knows, to which I think you refer. Of course Revelation is, itself, a sign by its contents, not least the judgement of the Church, among other things..

Upvote 0

Apr 14, 2017
Naples
✟71,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The general warnings are writ clear in Scripture from Genesis to Revelation, for us to understand, correctly interpret and apply in our lives. Two of Yeshua's signs of the end times I have already provided - these have to happen before 'that day', as you put it, but when they happen the end will have started. Quite how long that will take cannot be determined, unless we are trying to interpret Daniel and / or Ezekiel, but even then there is no certainty - this is the part that no one knows, to which I think you refer. Of course Revelation is, itself, a sign by its contents, not least the judgement of the Church, among other things..

Sir, please, I mean you no disrespect or insult, please, get on track here!

In broad terms, yes, it is obvious that we are told that Christ is coming back to collect His faithful and cast out the unfaithful. You are making me really feel like you are doing everything you can do avoid the true topic.

We are speaking of knowing if there are signs to "that day" and the warnings that the signs bring. We are speaking of Matt 24; Luke 21. Give me your evidence that there are signs to the end.

If you cannot do this, then just say so. If you cannot do this and still wish to believe the end has signs, just say so. Otherwise, please give me scripture that states warnings and signs.

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Sir, please, I mean you no disrespect or insult, please, get on track here!

In broad terms, yes, it is obvious that we are told that Christ is coming back to collect His faithful and cast out the unfaithful. You are making me really feel like you are doing everything you can do avoid the true topic.

We are speaking of knowing if there are signs to "that day" and the warnings that the signs bring. We are speaking of Matt 24; Luke 21. Give me your evidence that there are signs to the end.

If you cannot do this, then just say so. If you cannot do this and still wish to believe the end has signs, just say so. Otherwise, please give me scripture that states warnings and signs.

I was hoping you might have looked them up, yourself however... Baruch haba baShem Adonai - Blessed is he who come in the name of the Lord - is found in Psalm 118:26 and was said by the people when Yeshua rode into Jerusalem (Luke 23:30). Matthew quotes him as saying it in relation to his return when Jerusalem can say those words (Matthew 19:38).

The text about the two witnesses is in Revelation 11:8, after the scrolls have been opened in the previous chapters.

See also Zechariah 14:4-5 foretelling Yeshua's arrival in Jerusalem - and what will happen then, and how.

PS It is you that is trying to limit the evidence - I am looking at the whole of Scripture, or at least parts that are directly relevant to his return.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Laureate
Upvote 0

Apr 14, 2017
Naples
✟71,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was hoping you might have looked them up, yourself however... Baruch haba baShem Adonai - Blessed is he who come in the name of the Lord - is found in Psalm 118:26 and was said by the people when Yeshua rode into Jerusalem (Luke 23:30). Matthew quotes him as saying it in relation to his return when Jerusalem can say those words (Matthew 19:38).

The text about the two witnesses is in Revelation 11:8, after the scrolls have been opened in the previous chapters.

See also Zechariah 14:4-5 foretelling Yeshua's arrival in Jerusalem - and what will happen then, and how.

PS It is you that is trying to limit the evidence - I am looking at the whole of Scripture, or at least parts that are directly relevant to his return.

Okay, Psalms talks about an arrival of Jesus, etc., but not anything about signs or warnings of "that day" spoke about in Matt 24. This has nothing to do with our discussion.

It is a prophecy of Jesus and His arrival on earth in the flesh. With Psalms 118, I will now reference you to Matthew 21:6-9; Mark 11:9-10; and John 12:13.

All the references to Luke 23:30 point to events that have already transpired.

You might be tricked into thinking Luke 13:35 helps you, however all references and study point to these events happening already long ago like Ezekiel 10 and Psalms 69:25 which all coincide with the book of Revelation's events.

As far as the witnesses in Revelation, this already happened. One gentleman put it like this:

"Revelation 11:7

"And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that cometh up out of the abyss shall make war with them, and overcome them, and kill them."
And here starts some of the grimmest prophecy of John's vision so far. The Christians, represented as the two witnesses, who were trying to bring those who were their bitterest mortal enemies to Christ were going to suffer heavy casualties. We will see more of this beast that cometh up out of the abyss later on, but for now it is obvious this is the enemy of the Christians who is making war against them. And sadly, the suffering Christians are being told that they will be overcome and suffer greatly.

Revelation 11:8
"And their dead bodies (lie) in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified."
Scholars are divided on whether this is a reference to Jerusalem or not. Certainly Jesus was crucified in Jerusalem. History records that no Christians were killed in Jerusalem when it was destroyed by the Roman Empire. The internal evidence of Revelation places the dating of its writing during the reign of Vespasian who was the emperor at the time of the destruction of Jerusalem. The destruction of Jerusalem was a response from the Roman Empire against a Jewish revolt, not against the Christians. Of significance here is the fact that regardless of when Jerusalem was destroyed in relation to the writing of Revelation, the things which must shortly come to pass certainly did have to occur after Jerusalem was destroyed. This vision cannot be about Jerusalem because by the time it happened, Jerusalem did not even exist. It was so totally destroyed that no Christians would have even been living in what was left of it. This conflict is not between the Romans and the Jews. It is between the Romans and the Christians, therefore this cannot be a reference to old Jerusalem because it did not exist at the time. Therefore in the minds of the first readers, this "great city" would have to be Rome. When unraveling the figurative language, something that could not have been cannot be what is represented in John's visions.

The words "great city" occur in Revelation 10 times in the King James translation. In all other instances it is in reference to the Roman Empire which was ruled from the "great city" of Rome, often times referred to as Babylon in Revelation. Never was old Jerusalem referred to as a "great city". In fact, old Jerusalem is never directly mentioned in Revelation. The only mention of Jerusalem in Revelation is in reference to the new Jerusalem. This is a significant clue to take into consideration on whether Revelation was written before or after the destruction of Jerusalem. If Revelation were written before AD 70, then why was old Jerusalem never mentioned? Why would Jesus Christ address 7 existing churches in Asia and neglect even a passing word to the church in Jerusalem if it existed?"

That was a commentary by David Hersey on that particular subject.

The events in Zechariah 14:4-5 have also happened already.

This is what I am talking about. You have provided no evidence via scripture, that states any warnings, signs, wonders, etc. of the second coming of Christ.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Apr 14, 2017
Naples
✟71,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I am not limiting the scriptures. I believe every word of them.

Here is a part that is directly relevant to there being NO signs to the second coming...

Matthew 4-35 relate to the destruction of Jerusalem.

Matthew 36 and following relate to "that day" when the end of all you see now will happen, otherwise known as the "second coming". They mention nothing of getting a warning, a sign, or any such thing before the second coming. Jesus doesn't even know. It will be sudden.

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Okay, Psalms talks about an arrival of Jesus, etc., but not anything about signs or warnings of "that day" spoke about in Matt 24. This has nothing to do with our discussion.

It is a prophecy of Jesus and His arrival on earth in the flesh. With Psalms 118, I will now reference you to Matthew 21:6-9; Mark 11:9-10; and John 12:13.

All the references to Luke 23:30 point to events that have already transpired.

You might be tricked into thinking Luke 13:35 helps you, however all references and study point to these events happening already long ago like Ezekiel 10 and Psalms 69:25 which all coincide with the book of Revelation's events.

As far as the witnesses in Revelation, this already happened. One gentleman put it like this:

"Revelation 11:7
"And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that cometh up out of the abyss shall make war with them, and overcome them, and kill them."
And here starts some of the grimmest prophecy of John's vision so far. The Christians, represented as the two witnesses, who were trying to bring those who were their bitterest mortal enemies to Christ were going to suffer heavy casualties. We will see more of this beast that cometh up out of the abyss later on, but for now it is obvious this is the enemy of the Christians who is making war against them. And sadly, the suffering Christians are being told that they will be overcome and suffer greatly.

Revelation 11:8
"And their dead bodies (lie) in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified."
Scholars are divided on whether this is a reference to Jerusalem or not. Certainly Jesus was crucified in Jerusalem. History records that no Christians were killed in Jerusalem when it was destroyed by the Roman Empire. The internal evidence of Revelation places the dating of its writing during the reign of Vespasian who was the emperor at the time of the destruction of Jerusalem. The destruction of Jerusalem was a response from the Roman Empire against a Jewish revolt, not against the Christians. Of significance here is the fact that regardless of when Jerusalem was destroyed in relation to the writing of Revelation, the things which must shortly come to pass certainly did have to occur after Jerusalem was destroyed. This vision cannot be about Jerusalem because by the time it happened, Jerusalem did not even exist. It was so totally destroyed that no Christians would have even been living in what was left of it. This conflict is not between the Romans and the Jews. It is between the Romans and the Christians, therefore this cannot be a reference to old Jerusalem because it did not exist at the time. Therefore in the minds of the first readers, this "great city" would have to be Rome. When unraveling the figurative language, something that could not have been cannot be what is represented in John's visions.

The words "great city" occur in Revelation 10 times in the King James translation. In all other instances it is in reference to the Roman Empire which was ruled from the "great city" of Rome, often times referred to as Babylon in Revelation. Never was old Jerusalem referred to as a "great city". In fact, old Jerusalem is never directly mentioned in Revelation. The only mention of Jerusalem in Revelation is in reference to the new Jerusalem. This is a significant clue to take into consideration on whether Revelation was written before or after the destruction of Jerusalem. If Revelation were written before AD 70, then why was old Jerusalem never mentioned? Why would Jesus Christ address 7 existing churches in Asia and neglect even a passing word to the church in Jerusalem if it existed?"

That was a commentary by David Hersey on that particular subject.

The events in Zechariah 14:4-5 have also happened already.

This is what I am talking about. You have provided no evidence via scripture, that states any warnings, signs, wonders, etc. of the second coming of Christ.

I have given you evidence and linked it back to its original point in the Bible. As you believe some rather unconventional ideas on interpreting scripture, I'll you leave to your world of eisegesis. I have never heard of some of the writers you quote. Though some are very outdated.

Upvote 0

Apr 14, 2017
Naples
✟71,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have given you evidence and linked it back to its original point in the Bible. As you believe some rather unconventional ideas on interpreting scripture, I'll you to your world of eisegesis. I have never heard of some of the writers you quote.

No, you have given me evidence in scripture of Jesus's prophesied coming in the flesh, but have not given me any evidence of the second coming having any warnings or signs.

I take it we are done?

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
No, you have given me evidence in scripture of Jesus's prophesied coming in the flesh, but have not given me any evidence of the second coming having any warnings or signs.

I take it we are done?

Exactly my point - your eisegesis on the eschatological evidence in the Bible is now complete and Yeshua's words are rejected from their place in Scripture.

Yes, I do not debate once this point is reached as we have little in common, now.

• Agree
Reactions: Laureate
Upvote 0

Apr 14, 2017
Naples
✟71,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Laureate

whatisthebaytreeknown4? What's debate reknown for?
Jan 18, 2012
The big island of hawaii 19.5 in the ring of fire
✟58,443.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
The legs are iron and represent the Roman Empire. We are in agreement up to this point.

Which exact scripture says that the toes become one nation?
You do not accept Daniel's overall discription of Babylon being a Nation exercising world domination?

The toes are part iron part clay = the mingled seed of men as an extension of the Roman empire, yet each section of the statue depicts a nation exercising world domination, why would one perceive the feet as something other than a nation.

After consideriing the following passage can you accept that it is a prophecy foretelling of the African slavery? if so, then you can also accept the forementioned Assyrian is a referrence to the (leaders of the) U.S.A.

"And (Î)yéhûʷəʰ said, Like as my servant Isaiah has walked naked and barefoot three years for a sign and wonder upon Egypt and upon Ethiopia;
So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt." [Isaiah 20:3-4]

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,443.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
My reading and understanding comprehension is just fine sir. I thank you for the concern.

The bible scripture is more or less written at a 5-10th grade reading level pending on the make (KJV, ASV, ESV, etc) and the colleges I have attended and tested at all say that I have a 96% reading and understanding comprehension. I even understand what you are trying to say here. I believe that I can understand the 5-10th grade style reading level.

The bible is quite straight forward in matters. Some books understandably give people trouble like Revelation, that is smothered with symbolic references pulling from the OT.

Because you have not refuted the scripture I posted yet, and went straight to denouncing my intelligence....

I was pretty specific about where your comprehension was lacking, i.e., (Î)yésʰûʷəʰ (aka the Word of Elohéyîm) either provided us a Hint and Clue to the Great and Dreadful day or he did not, you declared that he did not as if you did not Comprehend that he indeed did provide the Sign of Jonah as a Hint and Clue.

Even so, that only applies unto the Adulterous and Wicked, not the Faithful and Righteous.

Pardon the crude approach, yet it is a tendency that I have when responding to someone who declares a notion to be scripturally sound when it is in fact not.
It is the Spirit of Elijah that plows (breaks up the soil) to prepare one's heart to receive Good seed from the Sower.

Upvote 0

Apr 14, 2017
Naples
✟71,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was pretty specific about where your comprehension was lacking, i.e., (Î)yésʰûʷəʰ (aka the Word of Elohéyîm) either provided us a Hint and Clue to the Great and Dreadful day or he did not, you declared that he did not as if you did not Comprehend that he indeed did provide the Sign of Jonah as a Hint and Clue.

Even so, that only applies unto the Adulterous and Wicked, not the Faithful and Righteous.

Pardon the crude approach, yet it is a tendency that I have when responding to someone who declares a notion to be scripturally sound when it is in fact not.
It is the Spirit of Elijah that plows (breaks up the soil) to prepare one's heart to receive Good seed from the Sower.

Awww man, you were so tactful in insulting my intelligence in your previous post to me.

No, you are wrong about me, and wrong about yourself. I do understand what is said about "the sign of Jonah" (and about the subject we are suppose to be speaking about). You however, totally missed the crucial verses after verse 39 in Matthew. Let me explain:

Matthew 12
The immediate answer of Jesus was that there would be no sign as they wished, because the request came from unbelieving hearts (v. 39). There would be a sign, though, the sign of Jonah, which would confirm that Christ was who He said He was. But that sign would only be recognized after they crucified the Christ ("they were cut to the heart" verse in Acts 2). Nevertheless, it would give them one last opportunity to believe.

It talks about the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ (which already happened). The second chance for people to believe was when the kingdom of God came starting in Acts 2. This has nothing to do with the OP sir. Get on track here.

Sir, I tell you again, this has happened already. Please continue reading passed verse 39 before you come spouting this subject that has NOTHING TO DO with what we are talking about.

*sigh*
Yet another person that cannot bring up scripture of evidence to prove that scripture says there will be warnings and signs of the end times leading to "that day" aka the second coming of Christ. Or even understand for that matter. Your not even in the same page as me. Realign yourself to the same subject matter as what this OP is about, then tell me if you find signs and warnings of the second coming of Christ.

Unfortunately for you, you did not prove a single verse to me that there is signs and warnings leading up to Christ second coming. With your intellectual comprehension on this subject, I thought surely you would be able to pull out some verses for me, like I did for you, that RELATE to the matter.

I still await evidence pertaining to the OP and my previous post to you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,443.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
....please inform me of your opinion on Matthew 24, especially the verses I posted previously.

Thank you in advance.

"And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and What shall be the Sign of your coming, and of the end of the world?

....this Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached throughout the entire world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

When you therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso reads, let him understand:)

Then let them which be in Judæa flee into the mountains:

Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

But pray you that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.

For as the illumination comes out of the east, and shines even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of Adam be.

For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

And then shall appear the Sign of the Son of Adam in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of Adam coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and puts forth leaves, You Know that summer is Near:

So likewise you, when you shall see all these things, Know that it is Near, Even At The Doors.

Honestly I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

But of that day and hour knows No Man, no, nor the Angels of heaven, but my Father only.

But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of Adam be.

For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,

And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of Adam be.

Watch therefore: for you know not what hour your Lord does come.

But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have permitted his house to be broken up.

Therefore be you also ready: for in such an hour as you think not the Son of Adam comes.

Who then is a Faithful and Wise servant, whom his lord has made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he comes shall find so doing.

Honestly I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods." Matthew 24:3, 14-22, 27-34, 36-39, & 42-47]

Carefully read and note how the disciples ask him more than one question, namely, when shall the Temple be destroyed? when shall the Son of Adam return? and when shall be the end of the World?

(Î)yéshûʷəʰ provided many Clues and Hints as to when the end of the World shall be, (beginning with a reference to the prophecies of Daniel), which is followed by the return of the Son of Adam, yet it is the Specific Day and Hour which he Returns that he says, No Man Knows, it does not say, No one shall know what Watch (aka 3 hour period) he shall return in, nor does it say, No one shall know which season he shall return.

When it says, "this Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached throughout the entire world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come." it is a reference to Revelations....

"And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting Gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to Every Nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Saying with a loud voice, Fear Elohéyîm, and give glory to him; for the HOUR of his Judgment is Come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters." [Revelations 14:6-7]

If No Man Nor Angel Knows the Day or Hour of Judgement but the Father, then this Angelic Man would have to be the Father in order to declare the Hour of Judgement.

When it says, "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:" This is a direct reference again to Daniels prophecies, and Revelations 12

The following passages show that Noah was warned of the flood, and preached so to the World, and the World was Condemned because they did not Believe/have Faith in the Preaching of Noah who was Sent to warn them.

"By faith Noah, being warned by Elohéyîm of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the Righteousness which is by faith." [Hebrew 11:7]

"…Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;" [2nd Peter 2:5]

Upvote 0