Did Paul consider himself a "sinner", are we supposed to think of ourselves as sinners...?

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Did Paul consider himself a "sinner"?, How many of which disciples/apostles think of themselves as sinners...? Are we supposed to think of ourselves or consider ourselves as sinners...? Even after we say we are saved...?

Comments...?

God Bless!

• Agree
Reactions: DennisTate

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Did Paul consider himself a "sinner"?, How many of which disciples/apostles think of themselves as sinners...? Are we supposed to think of ourselves or consider ourselves as sinners...? Even after we say we are saved...?

Comments...?

God Bless!
NO, NO, NO, and NO.

But, if you call yourself a sinner, then you are a sinner.

I call myself a Christian, set free from sin, by Jesus Christ.

I cannot sin, because I am born of God and His seed resides within me.

Christians are.
Dead to the Flesh.
Dead to the Law.
Dead to Sin.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Comments...?

God Bless!
Paul is boasting, only he does not boast in himself he boasts in Christ. We are told "But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:" 1Timothy1:16

15 This is a trustworthy saying, worthy of full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the worst. 16 But for this very reason I was shown mercy, so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display His perfect patience,as an example to those who would believe in Him for eternal life. 17 Now to the King eternal, immortal, and invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen Romans 5:20

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I cannot sin, because I am born of God .

Yet Paul consider himself the chief of sinners and also said that 'All have sinned'
and 1John1:8-10 goes so far as to say that those who say they donot sin are denying the truth and do not know the truth.

I like to ask those who claim not to sin how they keep the command to Love God with all their heart mind and soul and also loving their neighbour as they love themselves?

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Are we to think of ourselves as sinners or not...?

If we are to not think of ourselves as sinners, how does that work? When all of us do sin...?

My assumption for people who think that we should not think ourselves sinners, when we do sin, must be that somehow the sin is not charged against us or held to our account, or that our sin is not longer sin somehow any longer, when we do commit a sin...?

God Bless!

• Winner
Reactions: Tayla
Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Are we to think of ourselves as sinners or not...?

I guess that just depends on the definition of the term. Is a sinner someone who lives in unrepentant sin, or one who occasionally sins and then repents.

Upvote 0

Disciple of Jesus
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
✟146,199.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Comments...?

God Bless!

It depends on what sin means. But the fact is, eternal life is for righteous, so people should be righteous, to get the eternal life.

These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.

Mat. 25:46

However, in Biblical point of view, righteous doesn’t seem to mean that person is perfect. It means person has right understanding and attitude, wisdom of the just, which makes him do right things. For example, like in this:

"Two men went up into the temple to pray; one was a Pharisee, and the other was a tax collector. The Pharisee stood and prayed to himself like this: 'God, I thank you, that I am not like the rest of men, extortioners, unrighteous, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week. I give tithes of all that I get.' But the tax collector, standing far away, wouldn't even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me, a sinner!' I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but he who humbles himself will be exalted."

Luke 18:10-14

Righteous is faithful to God, even if he has made mistake. And that is why:

For a righteous man falls seven times, and rises up again; But the wicked are overthrown by calamity.
Pro. 24:16

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Comments...?

God Bless!

Like Paul.... I am a sinner......
and some of my most serious sins, (plural)..... are like that of Paul and of the type and nature of
the Scribes and Pharisees who played around the edge of the cliff of the unpardonable sin......
blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

I allowed my church.... to become like an idol.......
and I bought into the idea that my church was the best of all churches.....
and I and my fellow church members got into the idea that knowledge......
(and we did have knowledge.... we do deserve some credit for that at least).......

...... put us so high above all other Christians......
that we doubted if other Christians.... members of other denominations.....
even had the Holy Spirit at all.........

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Did Paul consider himself a "sinner"?,
YES!

How many of which disciples/apostles think of themselves as sinners...?

All of them.

Are we supposed to think of ourselves or consider ourselves as sinners...?

Yes.

Even after we say we are saved...?

Yes. Dwell on it? No.

Comments...?

God Bless!

God's DESIGN;
God IS without beginning, without ending. God IS Spirit. God IS Life. All Life IS His.
God MADE the Earth. It is His.
God MADE souls. They are His.
God created Body's, (out of the dust OF the Earth)
God MADE Body's male and female.
God GAVE every seed, it's OWN body.

God's INTENT;
Every Body, (mankind & animal, but for sake of this post, I'll speak of mankind)
Every Body, created out of the dust of the earth, IS a KIND of thing, called "manKIND".
Every Body, so created, DOES nothing of its own. ie. VOID of Life, until God imparts LIFE into it, (to quicken, ie bring, the thing's OWN life into living).

God's INTENT;
That; He would GIVE Life from Him, to Body's, He wants to Begin Living, by their own life (blood)
That; He "imparts" Life, from Him, into souls; Thus the SOUL is a LIVING SOUL.
That; He "imparts" a LIVING SOUL, into Body's He has created
That; He "imparts" a LIVING SOUL, into Body's, VIA, His BREATH.

That;
The KIND of thing; from the dust of the earth, called MANKIND;
Has a Body, Has Life from God, Has a Living Soul, is a Body, NOW in a living state of being.

That;
By Gods imparted LIFE, (living soul), the "kind of thing", has received, IT"S OWN LIFE, brought INTO a living state.

That;
The Body's OWN LIFE, 'is', It's own BLOOD.

That the Body's OWN LIFE, "it's" BLOOD, is sufficient to KEEP, the Body ALIVE.
That if and when, the Body's OWN LIFE, becomes corrupt, diseased, stops flowing, the Body will die and return to the dust of the earth.

That;
When the body's life (blood) dies; the Living soul, departs out of that dead thing (ie the body).

That;
Male and Female body's of the SAME KIND of THING, with each their OWN seed, copulate, and the male seed fertilizes the female seed, that another body of the same KIND of thing, will begin FORMING, procreating, within the female.

That;
The same KIND of thing, being formed, IS being FORMED, by God, within the female.

That;
According to the law of nature, That God set; the thing within the Woman, (within her womb), has a general 9 month time-frame to grow, and be sustained in it's growing period, dependent upon the indirect use of the Mother's life, HER BLOOD, via a placenta, within the woman.

That;
When the "thing" within the woman's womb, has reached the 9 month time-frame; the thing, being encapsulated, in the womb, in a sac of watery fluid, sustained by the mother's blood, via the placenta, burst's forward to exit the woman; is severed FROM the Woman's life (blood) and becomes it's own "independent" thing.

That;
The "watery fluid", begins exiting the woman's womb.
The "thing" begins exiting the woman's womb.
The "thing" is called BORN.
The "thing" is separated from the Mother's Life (blood), that has sustained it.
The "thing" THAT, receives LIFE from God, via a LIVING SOUL, is brought into Living it's own life; blood
The "thing" THAT, does not receive LIFE from God, ie living soul, it is without LIFE, thus, is called;
STILL born - meaning it was formed, but never had life from God imparted into it, to become living.

BECAUSE;
God created manKIND, (inclusive of male and female) "GOOD", manKIND, was designed, to REproduce,
"good" things of their OWN kind.

ManKIND, became NOT good, WHEN mankind, fell from Gods "goodness".
ManKIND, "fell from" Gods "goodness" WHEN, mankind, did the "ONE" thing, God forbade manKIND.

Thus; MANKIND, WHO is designed to reproduce his SAME KIND of thing, and now fallen FROM goodness; can only reproduce, what is NOT good.

NOT GOOD;
Not good, is the FATE, of every "offspring", ie KIND of thing, called mankind, that is reproduced.
Not good, is; the state of mankind, BORN, "against" God.

AGAINST GOD; WITH GOD;
Against God, simply means, what one believes.
...One in standing against God, is one who does not BELIEVE in God.
With God, simply means, what one believes.
...One in standing with God, is one who does BELIEVE in God.

STANDING AGAINST GOD;
IS called SIN.

STANDING WITH GOD:
IS called RIGHTEOUS.

ALL naturally born men, from the seed of manKIND, ARE born, in Standing AGAINST God; IN SIN.

(This DOES NOT apply to JESUS. While He was born out of a woman's womb; He was NOT, procreated from ANY seed, of mankind (male sperm or female ovum). Nor did His body, come from the dust of the earth.)

GOD IS GOOD, GODS GRACE IS ABUNDANT, GOD IS THE WAY, GOD HAS A WAY;
God has provided mankind a WAY, to be reconciled BACK TO HIM. It is called CONVERSION.
Conversion is God WAY, to reclaim a man that through no fault of his own, was naturally born in
..standing AGAINST Him.

Conversion; is the effect accomplished WHEN, the individual SINNER, hears, learns, reads, ABOUT GOD, and verifies, IT IS Gods Word, and Chooses to Believe in his heart, what Gods Word says and
TELLS God, of the man's own election TO stand WITH GOD.

God's GRACE;
God quickly, responds to every individual who converts.
He FORGIVES their SIN against Him.
He covers their SIN against Him, that HE no more sees or remembers their SIN against Him.
He restores their living soul, that has become corrupted, being within their corrupt body.
He gives them a NEW heart.
He gives them a NEW spirit.
He gives them a NEW seed, Gods SEED, in their new heart, to BIRTH, their new spirit.
He gives them a HIS OWN Spirit, to dwell within their new heart, WITH their new spirit.
He gives them HIS WORD, to NEVER depart His Spirit, HIS LIFE, FROM their new spirit.
He teaches the mans NEW spirit, His truth, His knowledge, His wisdom, His understanding.

Pss 85
[2] Thou hast forgiven the iniquity of thy people, thou hast covered all their sin. Selah.

Isa 43
[25] I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

Pss 23
[3] He restoreth my soul:

Ezek 18
[31] ... and make you a new heart and a new spirit:

Ezek 36
[26] A new heart...a new spirit will I put within you:

John 14
[16]...Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

John 14
[26] ... Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, (ie the Holy Spirit, ie the Spirit of God).

John 14
[26] ...he (the Spirit of God within you) shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

IN ALL of this, NOTHING whatsoever proclaims a SINNERS "sin" disappears, or IS "departed" from the man, or makes the man "SINLESS", or makes the man "WITHOUT" sin.

Mankind, IS a SINNER. A natural man, CAN NOT BECOME, "without sin", WHILE his body is STILL natural.

However the GOOD NEWS IS:

A man who converts, IS no longer, SUBJECT TO THE CONSEQUENCES of his sin.

And the REALLY GOOD NEWS IS:

A man who converts, is NEVER AGAIN, capable of committing sin!!

A man who converts, Has a Saved from destruction, Living soul, and A Forever Alive spirit.

A man who converts, is BORN, of the Seed of God.

A man who converts, BECOMES, accounted, as "righteous".

A man who converts, BECOMES, accounted, as a "son of God".

A man who converts, BECOMES, accounted, as "Gods People".

A man who converts, BECOMES, Gods "inheritance".

And the REASON a man who converts, CAN NEVER AGAIN, commit sin;
IS Because; The Seed of God, the Holy Spirit of God, FOREVER abides within the man.

1 John 3
  1. [9] Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

So - the truth is; All of mankind are sinners. To say otherwise IS a lie.
So - the truth is: For mankind to say, he HAS no sin, IS a lie.
So - the truth is: For mankind to say, he HAS committed no sin, IS a lie.

So - the truth is: Mankind that IS forgiven, by the Lord, CAN NO LONGER Commit Sin.
So - the truth is:
Mankind that CLAIMS, forgiveness, saved soul, new living spirit, indwelling Spirit of God, is NO LONGER, ABLE to commit sin. IS speaking the TRUTH of the Word of God.

So - the truth is;
Mankind that CLAIMS; forgiveness, saved soul, new spirit, indwelling Spirit of God ~
AND also CLAIMING, he continues TO commit Sin.........IS....WHAT?

According to the Word of God ~ that man is claiming a LIE to be TRUTH.
According to the Word of God ~ that man IS:

Changing the Truth of God INTO a lie. And that man's service is to BELIEVING the word of the "created" creature, above, the Word of God.

Rom 1
  1. [25] Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

So, back to the point. All of mankind are ARE SINNERS. Converted "sinners", SIN NO MORE. Their sin, is forgiven, and forgotten., by God.

If a man chooses, to become reconciled BACK TO GOD, the mans INTENT, is supposed to be, to become LIKE God. Which is to SAY, becoming LIKE God, is for the man whose SINS ARE forgiven, ARE ALSO to be FORGOTTEN.

So WHY would a man WHOSE SINS are FORGIVEN, WHOSE SINS are forgotten, WHO can SIN NO MORE; continue dwelling on forgotten SIN?; and change Gods truth into a lie, by continuing to CLAIM he continues to SIN?

Ancient men knew about sin.
Jesus taught about sin.
Paul taught about sin.
It is part of teaching of what mankind IS, before mankind is taught how to overcome it.

Jesus, WITHOUT SIN, Sinless, taught mankind, with Himself, being a visible example, showing mankind HOW TO, over come sin.

Paul, WITH forgiven SIN, taught mankind, with himself, being a visible example, revealing how, telling how, it is a struggle for mankind, (between the man's "same" "old" MIND and his "different" "new" HEART) to be forgiven "spiritually", yet have to remain alive in their "natural" body of sin.

When a converted man - spiritually forgiven, continues to speak from his carnal mind, declaring he STILL commits sin. <--> THAT MAN, is revealing, He KEEPS the thoughts of his carnal mind, greater than the thoughts of his heart. And the result is: He changes the TRUTH of God into a LIE.

God has revealed He has washed, cleansed, SANCTIFIED the mans body, and keeps it reserved, with Christ, to BECOME redeemed and CHANGED, from a body of sin, to a glorious pure holy body.

Since God HAS sanctified the man's body - WHY do men speak with their same old carnal mind, and NOT speak from their new spirit, in their new spirit, when they SHOULD KNOW the knowledge revealed in Gods Word, that is them changing Gods Word into a Lie?

God CLEARLY informs us, mankind's natural CARNAL MIND "is" against God.

Rom 8 [7] Because the carnal mind is enmity against God:

In other words, IF the carnal mind is enmity against God, and the man claims to be with God....by what
teaching does a man CONTINUE to rely on what is against God, while claiming to be with God?
oxymoron!

Jesus was SINLESS, never having sin.
Paul was a forgiven sinner, never again able to commit sin.
Eleven of Jesus' initially chosen disciples, were forgiven sinners, never again able to commit sin.
I, myself, am a forgiven sinner, and can sin no more.
A man who is forgiven, can sin no more, Gods Spirit is forever with the man, and the man is thereafter born of God, and a son of God, and one of Gods People, separated from other people, exclusively unto God.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Comments...?

God Bless!

Well what is the truth?
Did you sin today? In deeds? in thoughts? In the good things you failed to do?

Just a question you need to ask yourself? That will give you an answer for your question..

1 John 1: KJV
8 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us."

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
NO, NO, NO, and NO.

Disagree.

But, if you call yourself a sinner, then you are a sinner.

We are all sinners. Yet agree, no need to dwell and repeatedly account your sins.

I call myself a Christian, set free from sin, by Jesus Christ.

Applause, applause, perfect testimony. Set free from sin. By Jesus Christ.

I cannot sin, because I am born of God and His seed resides within me.

Excellent, most excellent, KEEPING the Word of God remaining in TRUTH!!!

Christians are.
Dead to the Flesh.
Dead to the Law.
Dead to Sin.

Adding the caveat; Born Again Christians, then YES to your remark.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Well what is the truth?
Did you sin today? In deeds? in thoughts? In the good things you failed to do?

Just a question you need to ask yourself? That will give you an answer for your question..

1 John 1: KJV
8 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us."

The Truth is the Word of God.

And IF you are Converted, you are forgiven your sins, and INCAPABLE of ever again committing sin.

So, no a Converted man, could not sin today, in deed, in thought, in failing to do good works.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
The Truth is the Word of God.

And IF you are Converted, you are forgiven your sins, and INCAPABLE of ever again committing sin.

So, no a Converted man, could not sin today, in deed, in thought, in failing to do good works.

God Bless,
SBC
"INCAPABLE of ever committing sin"...?

What do you mean by that...?

A (truly) converted man could not sin...? Even then even in deed or thought, (boy you set a very high standard) (is that how God should judge your getting in) but, you do apply it to doing good works, but that does not "instantaneously" come either, it is a fruit not the root...

And who can judge the stages or steps of a man, but God alone...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

A (truly) converted man could not sin...? Even then even in deed or thought, (boy you set a very high standard) (is that how God should judge your getting in) but, you do apply it to doing good works, but that does not "instantaneously" come either, it is a fruit not the root...

God Bless!
"Lot's of things" are fruits...

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Correct.

Ever again capable of being in Standing AGAINST GOD.

A (truly) converted man could not sin...?

Even then even in deed or thought,

Correct. Do you think you do?
Do you "THINK" you could reject God, stand AGAINST HIM?
Do you "DO DEEDS" against God, preach against Him, teach against Him, speak against Him?

IF you ARE converted, YOU CAN NOT DO THOSE THINGS.
IF you ARE NOT converted, YOU CAN DO THOSE THINGS.

(boy you set a very high standard)

No. God set the standard. I simply trust to believe it is true.

2 Tim 2: 14 [12] .. if we deny him, he also will deny us:

Pss 5: [4] .. neither shall evil dwell with thee. (God)

Natural man IS wicked and evil.
When God "changes" a man, and imparts HIS HOLY Spirit within YOU ~

Do you believe, "Gods changes failed" and you are STILL wicked, evil and sinful? I don't.
Do you believe
, "God Spirit is delighted to DWELL "WITH" a sicked, evil, sinful man"? I don't.

I believe Gods Word, that He is supreme power, and can restore and change a man WHO... DOES NOT DENY HIM.

I believe Gods Word, that He can NOT DWELL "WITH" that which IS AGAINST HIM.

(is that how God should judge your getting in)

THAT, is precisely How God DOES JUDGE, who is WITH HIM, and WHO IS AGAINST HIM.

Matt 12 [30] He that is not with me is against me;

but, you do apply it to doing good works,

A man choosing TO STAND WITH GOD, is accounted BY GOD, as righteousness TO the man.

A man DOING "good works", can only "accomplish" doing "good works", AFTER having God WITH HIM.

Good Works, IS, a man having the Spirit of God WITH the man, and the man DOING, ANY works, that GLORIFY GOD.

The "good works" of a man, IS NOT how a man becomes WITH GOD, or GOD WITH the man.
The "good works" of a man, DOES NOT save a mans soul, DOES NOT keep a mans soul from hell,
....DOES NOT get a man a new spirit, DOES NOT keep God with the man, DOES NOT guarantee the
....mans soul will go to heaven, DOES NOT guarantee a mans bodily redemption.

The "good works" of a man, that GLORIFIES GOD, IS SOLELY, that man's SERVICE TO GOD.

And such man's SERVICE, of "good works" FOR the Glorification of God, IS REWARDED BY GOD, TO THE MAN.

And such man RECEIVES HIS REWARDS from God, via Christ, WHEN, He returns to REDEEM the body's of faithful men.

Rev 22
[12] And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

but that does not "instantaneously" come either, it is a fruit not the root...

Nor did it say that it does.

God and the man himself. For WHO KNOWS what the mans spirit in his Heart believes, but God and the man Himself?

1 Cor 2 [11] For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him?

Isa 66 [18] For I know their works and their thoughts:

All men will be Judged by God.

Those in standing WITH God, will be Judge to Keep forever life, and forever be WITH God.
Those in standing WITH God, will be Judged on what Rewards they will Receive.
Those in standing AGAINST God, will be Judge to be separated from God forever.

And BTW, God presents ALL men with "tests".
God's "testing" of men, LIKE ANY TEST, is for the BENEFIT, of the one being TESTED.

A man MAKING CLAIMS with his mouth, is one thing.
A man BEING TESTED, will have revealed to himself, if his own claimed standing be true, BY what comes out of his mouth AFTER the test.

You may have heard men say, I believe, I'm saved, I'm born of God, God is great, blah, blah.....THEN
when they face a test.....their words thereafter the test, change....to I don't believe, God is cruel, God is mean, denial of God ~

So, what did their test reveal? Their words of, I believe, I'm saved, I'm born of God, blah, blah, were merely lip service and false.

So, that's that'.

Now, IF you, ARE in standing WITH GOD, that can NEVER CHANGE. God is faithful, to KEEP you WITH Him, and Him WITH you. Thus you can NEVER AGAIN SIN, because God DOES NOT DWELL WITH SIN!

So what about YOUR thoughts of other men?
What about YOUR deeds toward other men?
What about YOUR deeds that negatively affect other men?

ARE "they" sins?
ONLY God can forgive Sin.

So what IF your thoughts, your deeds, ARE AGAINST other men, DO NEGATIVELY affect other men?
What DOES Scripture TELL YOU TO DO ABOUT IT?

Run to God and tell Him about it?
Why? Has Scripture not already told you, He knows all things?
Do I need to come and TELL YOU, your name?
Why? Do you not already know it?

Thus Established, God does not teach you to come TELL HIM, what your thoughts, or deeds toward other men ARE. He already knows!

What God teaches is to GO TO THE PERSON YOUR DEEDS HAVE NEGATIVELY AFFECTED, and ASK THEM for "THEIR" forgiveness.

What God teaches is WHEN an other persons' deeds have negatively affected YOU, and they come to you, asking forgiveness, FOR YOU, TO THEN FORGIVE THEM.

THIS is man dealing with man, giving forgiveness and receiving forgiveness BETWEEN MEN.
THAT alone, has NOTHING to do with SIN, has NOTHING to do with God. It is solely BETWEEN MEN.

It is called, Men trespasses AGAINST Men.
It is called, Men forgiving "TRESPASSES" of Men.

God forgives SIN.
Men forgives Trespasses.

That's that.

Now WHEN a man DOES forgive an other mans trespasses; God ALSO forgives the trespass.
When a man REFUSES to forgive an others mans trespass; So ALSO will not NOT forgive the trespass.

So, NOW - a man CAN be forgiven ALL of his SIN AGAINST GOD, and God forever be with the man.
But remember, Judgement Day.
ALL man will stand in Judgement.

All men forgiven their Sin AGAINST GOD, is steady, and does not change.
But what about the MAN WITH GOD, who did not forgive other men, their trespasses against them?
WHOOPS! They shall be accountable, for their failing to forgive the other man.
WHOOPS! What is their punishment?

Their punishment is, a LOSS OF REWARDS.
They loose or otherwise have withheld from them, rewards, BECAUSE their deed of NOT FORGIVING, was NOT glorifying to God.

So that's that.

I have tried to be very explicit, of what SIN is, who only it applies to, and who only can forgive sin.
I have tried to be very explicit, of what a TRESPASS is, who it applies to, and who can forgive the trespass.

Mark 2
  1. [7] ... who can forgive sins but God only?

Matt 6
[15] But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Correct.

Ever again capable of being in Standing AGAINST GOD.

Correct. Do you think you do?
Do you "THINK" you could reject God, stand AGAINST HIM?
Do you "DO DEEDS" against God, preach against Him, teach against Him, speak against Him?

IF you ARE converted, YOU CAN NOT DO THOSE THINGS.
IF you ARE NOT converted, YOU CAN DO THOSE THINGS.

No. God set the standard. I simply trust to believe it is true.

2 Tim 2: 14 [12] .. if we deny him, he also will deny us:

Pss 5: [4] .. neither shall evil dwell with thee. (God)

Natural man IS wicked and evil.
When God "changes" a man, and imparts HIS HOLY Spirit within YOU ~

Do you believe, "Gods changes failed" and you are STILL wicked, evil and sinful? I don't.
Do you believe
, "God Spirit is delighted to DWELL "WITH" a sicked, evil, sinful man"? I don't.

I believe Gods Word, that He is supreme power, and can restore and change a man WHO... DOES NOT DENY HIM.

I believe Gods Word, that He can NOT DWELL "WITH" that which IS AGAINST HIM.

THAT, is precisely How God DOES JUDGE, who is WITH HIM, and WHO IS AGAINST HIM.

Matt 12 [30] He that is not with me is against me;

A man choosing TO STAND WITH GOD, is accounted BY GOD, as righteousness TO the man.

A man DOING "good works", can only "accomplish" doing "good works", AFTER having God WITH HIM.

Good Works, IS, a man having the Spirit of God WITH the man, and the man DOING, ANY works, that GLORIFY GOD.

The "good works" of a man, IS NOT how a man becomes WITH GOD, or GOD WITH the man.
The "good works" of a man, DOES NOT save a mans soul, DOES NOT keep a mans soul from hell,
....DOES NOT get a man a new spirit, DOES NOT keep God with the man, DOES NOT guarantee the
....mans soul will go to heaven, DOES NOT guarantee a mans bodily redemption.

The "good works" of a man, that GLORIFIES GOD, IS SOLELY, that man's SERVICE TO GOD.

And such man's SERVICE, of "good works" FOR the Glorification of God, IS REWARDED BY GOD, TO THE MAN.

And such man RECEIVES HIS REWARDS from God, via Christ, WHEN, He returns to REDEEM the body's of faithful men.

Rev 22
[12] And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Nor did it say that it does.

God and the man himself. For WHO KNOWS what the mans spirit in his Heart believes, but God and the man Himself?

1 Cor 2 [11] For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him?

Isa 66 [18] For I know their works and their thoughts:

All men will be Judged by God.

Those in standing WITH God, will be Judge to Keep forever life, and forever be WITH God.
Those in standing WITH God, will be Judged on what Rewards they will Receive.
Those in standing AGAINST God, will be Judge to be separated from God forever.

And BTW, God presents ALL men with "tests".
God's "testing" of men, LIKE ANY TEST, is for the BENEFIT, of the one being TESTED.

A man MAKING CLAIMS with his mouth, is one thing.
A man BEING TESTED, will have revealed to himself, if his own claimed standing be true, BY what comes out of his mouth AFTER the test.

You may have heard men say, I believe, I'm saved, I'm born of God, God is great, blah, blah.....THEN
when they face a test.....their words thereafter the test, change....to I don't believe, God is cruel, God is mean, denial of God ~

So, what did their test reveal? Their words of, I believe, I'm saved, I'm born of God, blah, blah, were merely lip service and false.

So, that's that'.

Now, IF you, ARE in standing WITH GOD, that can NEVER CHANGE. God is faithful, to KEEP you WITH Him, and Him WITH you. Thus you can NEVER AGAIN SIN, because God DOES NOT DWELL WITH SIN!

So what about YOUR thoughts of other men?
What about YOUR deeds toward other men?
What about YOUR deeds that negatively affect other men?

ARE "they" sins?
ONLY God can forgive Sin.

So what IF your thoughts, your deeds, ARE AGAINST other men, DO NEGATIVELY affect other men?
What DOES Scripture TELL YOU TO DO ABOUT IT?

Run to God and tell Him about it?
Why? Has Scripture not already told you, He knows all things?
Do I need to come and TELL YOU, your name?
Why? Do you not already know it?

Thus Established, God does not teach you to come TELL HIM, what your thoughts, or deeds toward other men ARE. He already knows!

What God teaches is to GO TO THE PERSON YOUR DEEDS HAVE NEGATIVELY AFFECTED, and ASK THEM for "THEIR" forgiveness.

What God teaches is WHEN an other persons' deeds have negatively affected YOU, and they come to you, asking forgiveness, FOR YOU, TO THEN FORGIVE THEM.

THIS is man dealing with man, giving forgiveness and receiving forgiveness BETWEEN MEN.
THAT alone, has NOTHING to do with SIN, has NOTHING to do with God. It is solely BETWEEN MEN.

It is called, Men trespasses AGAINST Men.
It is called, Men forgiving "TRESPASSES" of Men.

God forgives SIN.
Men forgives Trespasses.

That's that.

Now WHEN a man DOES forgive an other mans trespasses; God ALSO forgives the trespass.
When a man REFUSES to forgive an others mans trespass; So ALSO will not NOT forgive the trespass.

So, NOW - a man CAN be forgiven ALL of his SIN AGAINST GOD, and God forever be with the man.
But remember, Judgement Day.
ALL man will stand in Judgement.

All men forgiven their Sin AGAINST GOD, is steady, and does not change.
But what about the MAN WITH GOD, who did not forgive other men, their trespasses against them?
WHOOPS! They shall be accountable, for their failing to forgive the other man.
WHOOPS! What is their punishment?

Their punishment is, a LOSS OF REWARDS.
They loose or otherwise have withheld from them, rewards, BECAUSE their deed of NOT FORGIVING, was NOT glorifying to God.

So that's that.

I have tried to be very explicit, of what SIN is, who only it applies to, and who only can forgive sin.
I have tried to be very explicit, of what a TRESPASS is, who it applies to, and who can forgive the trespass.

Mark 2
  1. [7] ... who can forgive sins but God only?

Matt 6
[15] But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

God Bless,
SBC
Get back to you... But, definitely a "winner" post IMOP...

God Bless!

• Friendly
Reactions: SBC
Upvote 0