Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
And when did Melchizedec than die as he had endless life ?

dan p
25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Never.....though he died.

As Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob
Mr 12:27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.
Lu 20:38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Never.....though he died.

As Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob
Mr 12:27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.
Lu 20:38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.
I believe the verses in Matt 12:27 and those in Luke 20>38 and do not see how they apply to Melehixedec ?

What is your focus , then , ALIVE or DEAD ?

dan p

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,627.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
In Heb 7:2 was the first time that Abraham met Melchisedec .

#2 Melchisedec , in verse 3 , says , without father , without mother , without descent , having neither , beginning of days , nor end of life , but made like unto the Son of God , abideth a priest continually .

#3 Israel will also be kings and priest in the Kingdom on earth.

We never see a verse that HE did die , yes he did die ?

So , who was this Priest ?

Yes you know ?

dan p
Melchisadec wasn't human, so when he died was kind of outside of the thesis.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I believe the verses in Matt 12:27 and those in Luke 20>38 and do not see how they apply to Melehixedec ?

What is your focus , then , ALIVE or DEAD ?

dan p
He has eternal life just like those of us in Christ do. Do pick your choice.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He has eternal life just like those of us in Christ do. Do pick your choice.
I still say the ONLY ONE has endless life and the appearance of MELCHISEDEC was Christ and only Christ is AFTER the order of Melchisedec and means the only Christ will be the HIGH PRIEST in the Millennial Kingdom .

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I still say the ONLY has endless life and the appearance of MELCHISEDEC was Christ and only Christ is AFTER the order of Melchisedec and means the only Christ will be the HIGH PRIEST in the Millennial Kingdom .

dan p
so, you believe Melchizedek is Jesus? I think it is an order.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Explain , I think it is an order ?

dan p
Descriptive of the basis of it's function
Royal/priests, Like the twelve

Mt 19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

1Pe 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Descriptive of the basis of it's function
Royal/priests, Like the twelve

Mt 19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

1Pe 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Both verses of Matt 19:28 and 1 Peter 2:9 are both speaking to Israel , ??

dan p

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Both verses of Matt 19:28 and 1 Peter 2:9 are both speaking to Israel , ??

dan p
The carnal commands do not apply to the priesthood of Melchizedek. If the new covenant changed the priesthood, that it was no longer exclusive to the sons od Aaron, it is likewise not exclusive to Jews (the carnal circumcision) as well.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The carnal commands do not apply to the priesthood of Melchizedek. If the new covenant changed the priesthood, that it was no longer exclusive to the sons of Aaron, it is likewise not exclusive to Jews (the carnal circumcision) as well.
Only ONE priest from AARON is kept on from that FAMILY and his name is Zadok , Eze 44:15 as he kept the charge of the sanctuary when the children of Israel went astray and shall come near unto me to offer unto me the fat and th blood , saith the Lord .

The NEW COVENANT will be very DIFFERENT as you can see .

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Only ONE priest from AARON is kept on from that FAMILY and his name is Zadok , Eze 44:15 as he kept the charge of y sanctuary when the children of Israel went astray and shall come near unto me to offer unto me the fat and th blood , saith the Lord .

The NEW COVENANT will be very DIFFERENT as you can see .

dan p
It is not from a family. It is not genealogical it is not according to the carnal elements.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums