✟45,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Originally posted by Mother Vashti
Jesus had brothers and sisters. Mary was a married woman, and her children after Jesus were completely legitimate and not impure. If people want to believe that they were all Joseph's children, or they were cousins, or whatever, ...I'm not going to argue with you. Believe whatever you want.

Thanks for not arguing. :) Can you tell me why you think that Jesus' brothers and sisters were younger than Him? Thanks. :wave:

Peace be with you.

Upvote 0

The Thadman

Jul 3, 2002
✟2,318.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Originally posted by VOW
My view is that you have chosen an incompatible font to work on vBulletin.

Is this a little private, pet project of yours, Thadman?

Peace,
~VOW

It's in Unicode so you might have to download Syriac and Greek Unicode fonts for it to display properly, and switch your page's encoding to Unicode (UTF-8).

From now on, I'll have transliterations as well so that there won't be total confusion:

"μιμηται" (mimétai: imitate)
"ζηλωται" (zélôtai: zealous)
"ܛܢܢ" (ggonen: imitate/emulate/zealous)

As to what it is do me, it's too serious to call a hobby, but I'm not making any money off of it so I can't call it a job. I guess pet project might be a good description, but that makes it seem like it's only my doing.

My study of the Aramaic language has led me to some quite interesting things. My webpage currently has over 15,000 hits, I'm part of a bigger Aramaic website network (http://www.Pe****ta.org), and I'm involved with the eBeth Arké Syriac Digital Library project at Beth Mardutho (http://www.BethMardutho.org/eBethArke/default.html) (I'm working on the actual database structure, itself, as well as the digitization process). It's part of my personal study of God. :)

Shlomo! (Peace!)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.